It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isnt this Treason Biden to build port in Gaza to receive aid .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Textbook definition of treason is " giving aid or comfort to our enemy ". Palestinians democratically elected Hamas to power. Biden Administration is engaged in straight up treason.

I'm beside myself how is Israel going to respond ? This will aid Hamas Iran and others even if they live through building it - Bizzaro World !

Oh and the part about no boots on the ground ?

President Biden is to announce on Thursday during his State of the Union address that the U.S. military will build a port in Gaza.

"Tonight in the speech, the president will announce that he's directing the U.S. military to lead an emergency mission to establish a port in the Mediterranean on the Gaza coast that can receive large ships carrying food, water, medicine and temporary shelters," the official said.

"This port, the main feature of which is a temporary pier, will provide the capacity for hundreds of additional truckloads of assistance each day," a second official added. "We will coordinate with the Israelis on the security requirements on land and work with the U.N. and humanitarian NGOs. Understand the distribution of assistance within Gaza and Israeli settlements will come via Cyprus enabled by the U.S. military and a coalition of partners and allies."

Link
edit on 7-3-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It's clear Israel needs to occupy all of Gaza to prevent aid to Hamas. To hell with so-called "International Opinion".

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

food, water, medicine and temporary shelters

I don't suppose he has any plans of distributing any of these things to the rapidly growing homeless population in America?

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The first suicide bomber that self detonates at the port is sure to kick off something nasty.
That’s why those people don’t have a port, an airport, or anything nice.
As soon as there’s a group of them, death follows shortly thereafter.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   
He's pandering for the Michigan vote.
He's putting our soldiers in harms way to get those votes.
And he's pandering to the 'palestinians' to get them to like us.
But there is nothing he can do to make the 'palestinians' like us.
The port is just going to be a target for Hamas and the 'palestinians'.
Which means, Americans will have to be there to guard it.
BIden would probably give the order that the Americans can't fight back when attacked.

This is a waste of our tax money and absolutely moronic.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This is a Democrat Campaign trick. They are very nervous about the Muslim Vote !!!

They're using taxpayer leverage to Campaign.

It'll be worse that the BS United Nations Aid that ends up in Hamas control !!

ALL BS 🤣🤣🤣💲

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   

This will aid Hamas Iran and others even if they live through building it - Bizzaro World !

So now Gaza has been flattened and the civilian population displaced you are happy for children to be starved to death ?

When it happened to Jewish civilians it was bad but now it's happening to Palestinian civilians it's somehow acceptable.

Bizzaro World indeed.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
He's pandering for the Michigan vote.
He's putting our soldiers in harms way to get those votes.
And he's pandering to the 'palestinians' to get them to like us.
But there is nothing he can do to make the 'palestinians' like us.
The port is just going to be a target for Hamas and the 'palestinians'.
Which means, Americans will have to be there to guard it.
BIden would probably give the order that the Americans can't fight back when attacked.

This is a waste of our tax money and absolutely moronic.

The Palestinians will never like America. I can't comprehend anyone, including Biden believing that.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

This will aid Hamas Iran and others even if they live through building it - Bizzaro World !

So now Gaza has been flattened and the civilian population displaced you are happy for children to be starved to death ?

When it happened to Jewish civilians it was bad but now it's happening to Palestinian civilians it's somehow acceptable.

Bizzaro World indeed.

Well 85 million voted for Biden and we got starving children here and more coming across the border , Palestinians voted for Hamas you get what you get a guess . So no I don't feel sorry for them after the October attacks they are future Hamas.

The Palestinians need to renounce Hamas and that isn't going to happen so it is what it is .

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Well 85 million voted for Biden and we got starving children here and more coming across the border , Palestinians voted for Hamas you get what you get a guess . So no I don't feel sorry for them after the October attacks .

Those who call themselves Christians while supporting the starvation of children are little more than hypocrites.

Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me:

Your God will judge you.
Shame on you.

edit on 7-3-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Great news for a population that is in the midst of famine due to the Israeli blockade of humanitarian aid.

There are clear signs that indicate that both the racist, supremacist and genocidal state of Israel, as well as its collaborators, have less and less support and the mountain of war crimes is now impossible to hide or justify.

Without a doubt, the actions of a part of Israel will be a pride for themselves and for those who dehumanize like them, but for the majority of the world they are a planetary shame. We already have too much evidence.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

So you're openly supporting ethnic cleansing?

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

So you're openly supporting ethnic cleansing?

No that's what Germany did against innocent people that had no weapons . if Hamas would surrender and the Palestinians would kick them out of Gaza it would stop .

So it's their leadership Hamas that's responsible and keeping , stealing the aid that is provided .

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Weapons can't deliver themselves!

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Nothing democrats do is considered treason. Trump, however, gets called treasonous for slipping a fart out.

Nothing will ever happen to Biden for his criminal behavior. Nothing.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Rather than ethnic cleansing I would like a TOTAL evac of Gaza. Start over. The folks living there now can apply for asylum in a Hamas friendly nation unless they are some other religion than Islmaic Jihadists. This is about Jihad and people want to blame the victims of constant rocket attacks of Jihadists. Quit making out that the victims just have to take it because the Jihadists want them dead. Israel has the right to exist and Hamas DONT. The children would be safe if Hamas had not kept up the murder and rape game. They are the bad guys. Israel needs to get those kids out of there before they are either Jihadists murderers or dead themselves from the retaliation.

a reply to: Threadbarer

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

You just said that you had no problem with children starving. If you're not drawing the line there, then clearly is no line. So you're saying that you have no problem with every person in Gaza dying.

Please explain how that is different than ethnic cleansing?

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This is the 1st thing Joe is doing that I agree with. The slaughter in Gaza needs to end. The people, mostly innocent women and children need the help. I'd much rather use my taxes for this than back a racist genocide.
I think we should put an end to any funding of Israel, and purge all dual citizens from our govt. No man can serve 2 masters.
Mossad created Hamas as controlled opposition to the PLO and to use like our CIA created and uses Al-Quida.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Those who call themselves Christians while supporting the starvation of children are little more than hypocrites.

Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me:

Your God will judge you.
Shame on you.

Partly right, partly not.

Just another chance to bash Christianity.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AnotherJustoneman

The definition of ethnic cleansing is removing the people of a certain ethnicity from a location. For example, when Stalin had all of the Tatars in Ukraine relocated to Siberia, that was an ethnic cleansing.

What you are proposing be done with Gaza is an ethnic cleansing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join