It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isnt this Treason Biden to build port in Gaza to receive aid .

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   
edit on 7-3-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It appears that there will be those that hate Jews, Hate the existence of Israel and will support and defend hamas (sharmuta dogs) regardless.

No amount of debate will sway them.

They are indoctrinated, like nazi's, and respond in rote the same tired replies.

No amount of reason, evidence, history, will sway them.

I've stated before, if you're hating Israel for the "ethnic cleansing" of hamas, then you should be hating Ukraine for the "ethnic cleansing" of Russians.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It appears that there will be those that hate Palestinians, Hate the existence of Palestine and will support and defend Israel regardless.

They are indoctrinated, like nazi's, and respond in rote the same tired replies.

I've stated before, if you're hating Palestine for the "ethnic cleansing" of Israel, then you should be hating Russia for the (historical & current) "ethnic cleansing" of Ukrainians.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

One doesn't see a lot of plagiarism these days.
Well done.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It appears that there will be those that hate, Hate existence and will support and defend more hate regardless.

I've stated before, if you're hating some group for the "ethnic cleansing" of another group, then you should be hating some group for the "ethnic cleansing" of another group.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

It appears that there will be those that hate Palestinians, Hate the existence of Palestine and will support and defend Israel regardless.

I've stated before, if you're hating Palestine for the "ethnic cleansing" of Israel, then you should be hating Russia for the (historical & current) "ethnic cleansing" of Ukrainians.

Yawn

I'm rubber, you're glue. . . .

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

ad nauseum

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

ad nauseum

You looked close to the issues. As for all the hate, see it more about what people do rather than who they are.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

ad nauseum

You looked close to the issues. As for all the hate, see it more about what people do rather than who they are.

Exactly.

October 7th.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This is happening all over the world and you won't be able to stop it.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   

October 7th.

The case that 2.3 million people where involved in that one does not add up.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   

October 7th.

Were all the Japanese involved with the attack on Pearl Harbor?

Asking for a friend who thinks

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me

Isn't that near the verse that says, "Judge not, that ye be judged?"

It's amazing you can quote some verses, but not the important ones. Because that's what you're doing to the Christians, is judging them against you're (Satanic) point of view. You're either for Jesus, or against Jesus. There is no sitting on the fence. So, are you a Christian who believes in Jesus, or not?

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
What would Jesus say if he read some of the posts here ?

He would say, "Believe in me and ye shall be saved."

Do you believe in Jesus?

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DashMtn
It's against US law to fund or arm a Nuclear Power (Israel). It's a violation of international law to give any kind of aid to a nation engaged in a genocide. Everyone supporting or contributing to Israel's genocide of the Palestinians can (and many will be) tried for complicity in that genocide at the ICC. On October 6th, Israel was already in violation of 62 UN Resolutions. Under international law, an occupied people (the Palestinians) have not just the right but the obligation to free themselves from that occupation, by any means necessary, including armed struggle. On the other side of that, an occupier (Israel) has no legal right to "defend itself" from conflict that occurs within a territory it occupies. Even a single bullet from Israel is a war crime, much less what they've actually done. Israel is currently on trial for two charges at the Hague (ICJ): Genocide and, in a separate trial, the war crime of the occupation, itself. Those proceedings have all been livestreamed and, if you didn't watch them, I suggest at least checking out a few of the many many hours of presentations by South Africa, in the former, and by 49 nations against the Israeli occupation, in the latter. Very informative stuff. For reference, the ICJ prosecutes states and the ICC prosecutes individuals.

So sick of hearing the “genocide” nonsense from people that can’t think their way out of a paper bag, it’s propaganda and a lie. People that keep regurgitating this bs need to do some research and educate themselves on some facts about Israel and Gaza.

Israel was allowing 30k Palestinians into Israel to work, some being paid up to 4k a month. Israel allowed Gaza to make millions a month. They also allowed tons of fish and produce to come from Israeli farms and imports for free. They allowed all Palestinian children to get complicated surgeries in Tel Aviv. They provided free water, electric and some of the fastest internet to Gaza. Hundreds of trucks, food and fuel was entering Gaza from Israel daily for free. Gaza had a higher standard of living than Syria, Lebanon, Lybia, Sudan, Iraq, Yemen, Egypt…… Israel allowed 30 million a month into Gaza for aid which Hamas was stealing most of it. They were allowed into Israel controlled fishing grounds without being held accountable, residents of Gaza were also allowed to travel from the Rafah crossing and enter and exit whenever they wanted to and also travel outside the country through Egypt's airports.

Does any of this sound like a country that wants to genocide the people of another country???

All the “genocide” rhetoric is coming from low hanging fruit whom are uneducated and clueless on the subject and brainwashed by propaganda.

As far as the UN….they hate Jews and are probably the most anti-Semitic organization on the planet, so….. I couldn’t care less what they think or have to say.
edit on 7-3-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AnotherJustoneman

What I find odd is Israel is expected to provide food water and electricity to the palistinians. And provide construction materials. When while Hamas takes that aid buys rockets and builds tunnels. If I was Israel I would just close down the border tell Jordan and Egypt to open their borders. And nothing would travel across the israelis border.

You then put your army on the border and create a no man's land just like the Koreans. I see this as the only solution as I don't think Israelis can get rid of Hamas when they are supported by palistinians

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: HopeForTheFuture
This is happening all over the world and you won't be able to stop it.

What’s really funny is the fact that you think those protests are going to stop Israel from eradicating hamas and their terrorist supporters.
No hostages no peace.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   

October 7th.

Were all the Japanese involved with the attack on Pearl Harbor?

Asking for a friend who thinks

Ummm...no...no they weren't...yet they still ended up in concentration camps...right over there on the west coast...

Your love for an apartheid regime...currently reliving it's past...by becoming the very same embodiment of genocide and pogrom...as those Nazi's you falsely claim others to be...is amazing to behold...truly amazing...

The circle has come full round...the Jews...are...the new Nazi's...and you cheer them on...and then claim it's because you can...think...while others...not in agreement with your admitted emotional anguish...are somehow beneath your consideration...

I truly cannot bring myself to be gleeful as the Israeli's commit war crime after war crime...

They will be brought low again...it's the nature of the pendulum...and the fault is entirely their own...for becoming that fourth Reich...

"For they have sown the wind...and they shall reap the whirlwind"

YouSir
edit on 7-3-2024 by YouSir because: just...because...

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Nope.

It's war.

Israel was attacked.

Israel responded.

Then everyone made wee.

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Biden is just a sock with Obama's hand in it shoulder deep.

Its really baffling me that people give Biden credit for all these moves and "strategies".

Let's refresh our TikTok attention spans and recall what we've already seen:
youtu.be...
Watch Schumer lean in to make sure it's signed or signed in the right spot lol
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...

I could gone on, but I'll add this last one as PROOF he's acting not of his own accord. Yes, Joe is a treasonous, seditious political prostitute but we all know this, even his supporters. But..

youtu.be...

Thing is, here he's claiming to be a Zionist, yet he's supporting Palestine under the guise of providing humanitarian aid. I think the UN can do that too, no?

So you give Israel the means to bomb these people flat and at the same time send said people aid and help?? How psychotic is that???

This is villainous, evil and well thought-out. Yes, well thought-out. It would be a mistake to think this isn't well planned. There's been some hiccups but ultimately things are moving forward.

edit on 7-3-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join