It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isnt this Treason Biden to build port in Gaza to receive aid .

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

You are aware the dancing ISRAELIS was fake news started by Al-Manar, a Lebanese television station linked to Hezbollah, was one of the main sources for the false claims. And of course you want to believe them so do no research.

Not true , the Israelis were tracked down and arrested which led to an interesting revelation.

Police Chief John Schmidig said: "We got an alert to be on the lookout for a white Chevrolet van with New Jersey registration and writing on the side. Three individuals were seen celebrating in Liberty State Park after the impact. They said three people were jumping up and down."

By 4pm on the afternoon of September 11, the van was spotted near New Jersey's Giants stadium. A squad car pulled it over and inside were five men in their 20s. They were hustled out of the car with guns levelled at their heads and handcuffed.

In the car was $4700 in cash, a couple of foreign passports and a pair of box cutters - the concealed Stanley Knife-type blades used by the 19 hijackers who'd flown jetliners into the World Trade Centre and Pentagon just hours before. There were also fresh pictures of the men standing with the smouldering wreckage of the Twin Towers in the background. One image showed a hand flicking a lighter in front of the devastated buildings, like a fan at a pop concert. The driver of the van then told the arresting officers: "We are Israeli. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are the problem."

His name was Sivan Kurzberg. The other four passengers were Kurzberg's brother Paul, Yaron Shmuel, Oded Ellner and Omer Marmari. The men were dragged off to prison and transferred out of the custody of the FBI's Criminal Division and into the hands of their Foreign Counterintelligence Section - the bureau's anti-espionage squad.

The respected New York Jewish newspaper, The Forward, reported in March 2002, however, that it had received a briefing on the case of the five Israelis from a US official who was regularly updated by law enforcement agencies. This is what he told The Forward: "The assessment was that Urban Moving Systems was a front for the Mossad and operatives employed by it." He added that "the conclusion of the FBI was that they were spying on local Arabs", but the men were released because they "did not know anything about 9/11".

Back in Israel, several of the men discussed what happened on an Israeli talk show. One of them made this remarkable comment: "The fact of the matter is we are coming from a country that experiences terror daily. Our purpose was to document the event." But how can you document an event unless you know it is going to happen?
www.heraldscotland.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

And your point is?

It’s known that many foreign nationals report events as they occur back to their government. No foreknowledge needed. Just tourists?

Now? Vs the middle eastern males that tried to get in my base on the morning of 9/11.

Why do you ignore the real issues? Like who funded the terrorists on 9/11?

govinfo.library.unt.edu...

edit on 9-3-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

And your point is?

My point is the dancing Israelis weren't Fake News as was claimed , the fact they were linked to Mossad is an interesting aside to the story.

Why do you ignore the real issues? Like who funded the terrorists on 9/11?

Funny , that's what they said ... TBH it wouldn't surprise me if there were Mossad on this here forum too countering the nasty people telling uncomfortable truths , but that's just me being conspiratorial.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

We are talking about the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, not the Jewish exodus from Egypt, and anyway, the Canaanites were there before them. Having been in a place 3,000 years ago does not give you the right to 3,000 years later expel the natives who have been in that territory for hundreds of years saying that you were there 3,000 years ago and that God said the land was his... Complete madness is a reality that only happens in Palestine.

And another thing, scientifically the current Palestinians have more genetic load from the ancient Jews than those who call themselves Jews today and illegally occupy Palestine, who are descended mainly from Eastern Europeans.

What country are you from? It is to apply the same scale to you that you apply to Palestine, I bet that in your country you would not consider it acceptable that former inhabitants kicked you out with the pretext of "we were there"...

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

My point is the dancing Israelis weren't Fake News as was claimed , the fact they were linked to Mossad is an interesting aside to the story.

A game played by most nations.

Uncovered: British reporters who are spooks

en.m.wikipedia.org...

In the 9/11 conspiracy world, the dancing Israelis is the context of either Mossad planed or Mossad knew the exact date and time of 9/11. Which I would say is fake.

it wouldn't surprise me if there were Mossad on this here forum too countering the nasty people telling uncomfortable truths ,

Which has what to do with actual evidence on who funded 9/11.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Biden actually does something right for once.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Israel attempted to warn the US government. On 23 August 2001, the Mossad gave the CIA a list of 19 names of suspects living in the US who were believed to be mounting an attack. This list was ignored. So yes Israel knew an attack was likely their intelligence was ignored and thousands died. Thank you Bush

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   

It was the excuse for what came next, Afghanistan, Iran and everything that has come after these two decades.

The USA created its excuse (Al Qaeda), just as Israel created its (Hamas) to achieve its "objectives."

Just as many warned the US government of an imminent attack and we saw September 11, many others warned Israel of what would happen and we saw October 7.

The civilians of the countries they attack, just like their own civilians, are not important in order to achieve their "objectives."

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

a reply to: TruthJava

Just another chance to bash Christianity.

It isn't me bashing Christianity , it's the pretend Christians who preach it when it suits them yet ignore its teachings in favour of their own beliefs when it doesn't.

What would Jesus say if he read some of the posts here ?

Why do you assume someone is Christian that's racist and demeaning in it's own way .

You truly have a dizzying intellect. How is Christianity a race? 🤣🙄🤷🏽‍♂️🤙

How is Judaism a race ?

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   

At the Emirati Hospital in Rafah, 16 premature babies have died of malnutrition-related causes over the past five weeks, one of the senior doctors told The Associated Press.

“The child deaths we feared are here,” Adele Khodr, UNICEF’s Middle East chief, said in a statement earlier this week.

Israel’s bombardment and ground assaults have already wreaked a high toll among children, who along with women make up nearly three-quarters of the more than 30,800 Palestinians killed, according to the Gaza Health Ministry.

Malnutrition is generally slow to bring death, striking children and the elderly first. Other factors can play a role. Underfed mothers have difficulty breastfeeding children. Diarrheal diseases, rampant in Gaza due to lack of clean water and sanitation, leave many unable to retain any of the calories they ingest, said Anuradha Narayan, a UNICEF child nutrition expert. Malnutrition weakens immune systems, sometimes leading to death from other diseases.

Israel largely shut off entry of food, water, medicine and other supplies after launching its assault on Gaza following Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack on southern Israel, in which militants killed some 1,200 people and took around 250 hostage. It has allowed only a trickle of aid trucks through two crossings in the south.
apnews.com...

There are no words there is no Humanity when babies are forced to die for the glory of political causes , History will be our judge.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

So you're openly supporting ethnic cleansing?

Maybe explain how hypocritical it is to support Biden's tens of billion's of military aid to Israel and accuse someone else of supporting ethnic cleansing - this "dock" is just window dressing to distract from where majority of $$ is going. Just more lies from my perspective.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I have a really bad feeling that Biden is creating a huge mess. In order to build the port the US would have to send troops to provide security. These troops then have to deal with suicide bombers and all it takes is them to get lucky once and you have massive US casualties. Which means of course more troops and then US soldiers are in a war in Gaza.

But, but, Biden promised "no boots on the ground" in his State of the Union speech.

Are you saying he was lying?

I'm shocked, I say.

Shocked.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

All Biden advisers are oligarchs they are not even paid from government funds, They all represent the elite owners of the biggest corporations.

What?

Seriously?

Source?

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

a reply to: TruthJava

Just another chance to bash Christianity.

It isn't me bashing Christianity , it's the pretend Christians who preach it when it suits them yet ignore its teachings in favour of their own beliefs when it doesn't.

What would Jesus say if he read some of the posts here ?

Why do you assume someone is Christian that's racist and demeaning in it's own way .

You truly have a dizzying intellect. How is Christianity a race? 🤣🙄🤷🏽‍♂️🤙

How is Judaism a race ?

Jews are a race. Judaism is their religion.

I have a feeling you know that and were just making a point.

If so, my apologies.

If not, more fact based research is required on your part.

Carry on.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   

What I find odd is Israel is expected to provide food water and electricity to the palistinians. 

What's odd about that?

Israel controlled everything that went in and out of Gaza long before 7th October, since then they've actively dismantled Infrastructure in Gaza whilst displacing millions and tightening their restrictions.

The mass starvation and famine is a direct result of Israeli tactics, they know exactly what they're doing.

Meh. It's good enough they'll step aside and allow others to do their duty.

Humans are humans and they have particular needs. There's very important international accords that demand these needs must be filled even in wartime, actually... Especially in war time.

Yes, Israel has every right to destroy Hamas. Collective punishment and abuse of human rights not so much.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

In a war an enemy is not expected to provide supplies to the enemy. And in this case Israel declared war on Hamas. They already shut off electricity they were suplying. And has restricted water that they supply. And has cut back on sending their troops to provide food aid.

Now since 2008 Hamas has had the ability to secure all those things. Could have even built a dock or airport. Instead they spent money on guns rockets and tunnels. And now everyone is expected to rush in and save them. When are the Gazans going to realize the damage Hamas does to them. And realize they need a new government?

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   

At the Emirati Hospital in Rafah, 16 premature babies have died of malnutrition-related causes over the past five weeks, one of the senior doctors told The Associated Press.

“The child deaths we feared are here,” Adele Khodr, UNICEF’s Middle East chief, said in a statement earlier this week.

Israel’s bombardment and ground assaults have already wreaked a high toll among children, who along with women make up nearly three-quarters of the more than 30,800 Palestinians killed, according to the Gaza Health Ministry.

Malnutrition is generally slow to bring death, striking children and the elderly first. Other factors can play a role. Underfed mothers have difficulty breastfeeding children. Diarrheal diseases, rampant in Gaza due to lack of clean water and sanitation, leave many unable to retain any of the calories they ingest, said Anuradha Narayan, a UNICEF child nutrition expert. Malnutrition weakens immune systems, sometimes leading to death from other diseases.

Israel largely shut off entry of food, water, medicine and other supplies after launching its assault on Gaza following Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack on southern Israel, in which militants killed some 1,200 people and took around 250 hostage. It has allowed only a trickle of aid trucks through two crossings in the south.
apnews.com...

There are no words there is no Humanity when babies are forced to die for the glory of political causes , History will be our judge.
So Israel providing complicated surgeries for Palestinian children with major medical issues before 10/7 is non issue to you now? The fact Israel was providing them with free fish, vegetables and fruits daily now forgotten? Free water, electric and internet Israel provided them before the people they were providing for brutally attacked them murdering, raping and torturing families, women and children. Funny how you only pick the battles that go with the narrative your making up as you go along. Seems like a bad case of selective memory to me.
edit on 10-3-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   

What good would a dock or airport have done them when Israel's had them blockaded for years?

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Well...

I could say Hamas could adopt a dress code if they were actually in charge of a recognised nation but they're not they just think they're in charge of a strip of Israeli land. Correct?

Kick em out.

Now since 2008 Hamas has had the ability to secure all those things. Could have even built a dock or airport. Instead they spent money on guns rockets and tunnels. And now everyone is expected to rush in and save them. When are the Gazans going to realize the damage Hamas does to them. And realize they need a new government?

How can they build an airport or a dock?

Gaza isn't a nation and Hamas are (rightly so) designated as a terrorist faction.

Again human rights, all I care about is the bare minimum. It's not hard and it's something you offer your enemies if they bother to surrender. Rights and accords seemingly only mean anything when the individual suffers, them over there? Clearly subhuman...

That's the opinion of quite a few here and I see it for what it is.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
I have a really bad feeling that Biden is creating a huge mess. In order to build the port the US would have to send troops to provide security. These troops then have to deal with suicide bombers and all it takes is them to get lucky once and you have massive US casualties. Which means of course more troops and then US soldiers are in a war in Gaza. Now even if they manage to get this port built I see one of 2 outcomes. First being as desperation sets in Gazans in mass attacking the port in hopes of securing food etc. Or option 2 to flee Israel the population overwhelms the capacity of said facility to the point it breaks down and nothing moves through it.

Be much smarter to set up an area of designated air drops. This way you don't need to worry about security. Simply tell them where and when the next drop shipment will be. This is how they handled supplies in Syria.

any doubt that Hamas will appropriate whatever food and medial aide comes in? feeding and tending to their gunmen while crying out for more for the children?

could we see Israel bombing this 'American' port?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join