It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very strange dream I had last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 08:20 PM
link   
A little background. I rarely dream and when I do, I have to write it down immediately after I wake up or I forget it in the matter of minutes. Sometimes I dream the same things over and over but I've never been able to control myself in the dream. None of this happened in my dream last night. I've never had this dream before and I had a little influence of what was happening. I was able to ask questions in the dream. Another thing to take note of, I'm not into looking into the meaning of dreams, I forget them almost instantly when I wake up and it's never been something I've looked into. I also don't do drugs and I'll have a glass of wine from time to time but I live a clean life.

So here we go. The dream started in our current time, February 2024. Something went haywire and we were all reset to January 2020. In my dream it was like rewinding a VHS tape, everything reverted to a previous time. I bought a house in September of 2020 but in the dream all of that didn't happen, I was back to living in my old house. My uncle that passed away was alive again. I had no memory of any of these things happening, I literally just ported back to 2020, like a total memory reset but different. I was having deja vu non stop and someone noticed.

I don't know who this person was, I didn't meet them. They were almost like some sort of higher being, it wasn't God, it was a person alive on the planet. I was under the impression it was some technology that we had. I don't know how they reset time but I was allowed to ask. I don't recall how I was communicating with them. They told me time can be reset to a previous time and this wasn't the first time they've done this. They told me the year 2001 was the year we were sent back to several times. Something about the year 2001 wasn't turning out how they wanted it to so we retried it over and over again until the desired result occurred.

The next time it happened was 2020. From how I felt in this part of the dream is that we've been reset to 2020 a few times already. We are still trying to get things right, whatever that means, and we are about to get another reset again. You will have no idea it happened, you go to bed and you wake up in 2020.

I asked about deja vu. They told me deja vu is a bad thing, it means reality didn't stray far enough from the undesired outcome and a reset is more likely to occur. I wasn't sure what this meant and I was given an image of a burned in TV screen. Those memories are burned into the fabric of reality and we didn't change the timeline enough.

I asked about the mandela effect, because that's something that's facsinating to me. They told me each timeline is slightly different and that's the point. The more times the timeline is reset, the more subtle things change and that is the desired outcome.

I asked about what its like for a person that dies and then comes back when the timeline gets reset. They told me they wouldn't know any better, they would wake up Monday morning and go to work in the reset year. They also said that those people will not have deja vu like people that were alive during the previous timeline because they were not alive to solidify those memories in space time.

There was a ton more information in the dream but that's all I wrote down.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MauiWaui

I can assure you that we are in 2024 - and it sucks.

Prepare for it to get sh!tier as we are in the ultimate election year.

What happened that last go around……

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I can assure you that we are in 2024 - and it sucks.

Prepare for it to get sh!tier as we are in the ultimate election year.

What happened that last go around……

I don't know, I wish I would have asked that. Whomever was in control was open and honest about everything.

It was a really weird dream, not going to lie. I'm mostly telling this dream in the hope I have it again. If it happens again I'll ask.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 09:42 PM
link   
thats a neat dream. The worst dreams I have are when I go to bed after a long shift back when I worked in a kitchen, and the dream was literally just an extension of my work shift. it was not even surreal or mystical or odd in any way. It was just an extension of my work shift, with utmost seriousness and all. I woke up feeling like I ended up pulling a double! I had about three that I recall. Thankfully I don't work in a kitchen anymore.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Every year feels like an election year 😥

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Thankfully I don't remember most of my dreams. I do remember when guitar hero was a thing and I would dream of the notes coming down the tv but I would forget those instantly after waking up.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Sounds a bit like The Lazarus Project

Is a top secret organization dedicated to preventing mass extinction events and with the ability to make time go backwards.

Actually in the series it's a bit like they reset the world to a previous restore point like a save point in a computer game.

filming took place in second quarter of 2021 in Cardiff, Wales (Great Britain), London England, Bristol England, and Prague and Postoloprty Czech Republic.
So, it would have been in pre production in 2020 matching your dream timeframe. Maybe you read, heard or saw something about this series? Or maybe it's all based on a real premise and they are trying to recruit you?

It's pretty entertaining actually. I recently watched it with the wife and we both enjoyed it.
edit on 29-2-2024 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I was also thinking about that show. It was fun to watch, but a scary thought if possible...

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Quite good,

I would recommend it. Good acting.

Kind regards,

Bally.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I don't think it was a dream. You most likely tapped into some astral level where you really communicated with those guys working with that kind of technology. That's what CERN is used for. And yes, 2001. was very important, I could feel it. That year we were collectively on verge of global awakening and transformation. I was in awe how come it didn't happen. From then things are going into much darker direction... I guess that's what they wanted.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Isn't Maui Waui a popular strain? I'd have honestly assumed the reference was to pot...

I've had timeline dreams a few times, they're quite fun but I'm not sure how common they are. They come across as somewhat intense since revising memories which are slightly different or the same can be somewhat emotive. A similar thing can be achieved via meditation too, you'll remember those experiences much better.

I'd assume they're just dreams personally. If you were actually visiting other timelines it would make no difference to the one you currently live in since it's all relative, within the dream was the deja vu sense somewhat explorable? As in it's much easier to understand why it's happening? Also do you get dream flashbacks much in your waking life? If you do how similar are the feelings?

Did he show you how to travel?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 02:44 AM
link   

The butterfly effect came out in 2004.

If I remember correctly in that movie the kid blacked out and time travelled whilst he was unconscious. So it's not like the idea hasn't been around a while.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I go out a lot. To the library, to the mall. Just walking. I get cabin fever easily so I like to be out doing stuff. What I have noticed is that some days I see several like 20 or 30 people wearing masks. Other days, not a single person wearing a mask. I attributed this to some kind of television news fear mongering cycle but now I'm thinking maybe it has something to do with this time resetting phenomenon from your dream. I'm into Mandela effect as well. I want to know why we only perceive some slight changes we are not fully aware that this is happening. I wanna go back to 2001! Damn it.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I have many travelling back to a specific point in time of my life's experiences and I know that the subconscious can work to push some 'nagging' unresolved issues to our conscious state. What I ask myself is, what message was in that dream that I buried deep and wanted to forget, or what message is coming forth in my timeline now that I need to pay attention to. Sometimes a dream is just a dream and it mans absolutely nothing, just the mind doing somersaults.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Don't know your health, but possible you had a mini-stroke in your sleep and during your dream, your brain sought out and utilized an earlier established memory path.

Or...just a fun dream.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Probably just a very imaginative dream, but I have wondered if deja vu might be the result of other timelines interfering with our own. 2001 was obviously significant, but why would they want a terrorist attack to happen a specific way? 2020 was also equally, if not more significant. What exactly did they get wrong about the pandemic this time? Because I highly doubt the goal would be to go back and prevent it.

posted on Mar, 6 2024 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Interesting theory about time, don't really know either way. As for a lot of resets back in 2001, would not be surprised with DC getting blown up a bit as a civil war broke out over 9/11. Tough one keeping that suppressed. Some kind of alien influence in the background is still on the suspect list.

With deja vu, it reminds me of a dream I had forecasting the event. Does not happen a lot, occasionally.

How humanity has not blown its self up yet with the proliferation of nukes and conflicts going on adds some weight that something is watching over us in some way.

new topics

top topics

join