It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Will Reveal Themselves in 2027, Claims Former CIA Agent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This will be my second thread, in this forum.
Last one was about Planetary Defense.

For decades, we’ve been left to imagine what it might be like if and when intelligent aliens finally do come around for a visit. Depending on who you ask, our days of waiting might be coming to a close. Over the last couple of years a few things have happened to bolster interest in the UFO phenomenon and build a general sense that something might be going on.

First, the United States government opened up about reports they’ve received and investigations they’ve conducted. They established a dedicated panel for the study of what they’ve started calling Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAPs). Second, former intelligence officer David Grusch filed a whistleblower report stating he had received testimony from multiple sources regarding the existence of a decades-long UFO recovery and reverse engineering program. He later testified in front of Congress to the same extent. Importantly, he never saw any recovered craft or “non-human biologics” (alien bodies) for himself. Finally, Harvard scientist Avi Loeb claimed to have recovered metal spherules from a potential alien spacecraft.

If you’re paying casual attention to the headlines it might feel as though there’s been a shift in the extraterrestrial tides. These days, the existence of visiting extraterrestrials doesn’t sound so unrealistic. According to former CIA agent John Ramirez, there's a reason for that.

I still am on the fence, but do believe in ETBE, just not that all un-identified flying objects are Aliens, but primarily drones.

Could be alien drones too, but I'm leaning towards AI.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Soon....™

Although Ramirez regularly reminds us of his intel credentials - he's never provided anything of substance in terms of his UAP analysis/insights.

I just dont get why ex CIA people think anyone should believe them...it's not like the CIA or its officers make a remotely plausible NHI intermediary.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

I believe it is just another TEST to see how far the gullibility of everyday people (and conspiracy theorists) can be pushed before the ridicule en-masse takes hold.

A "push" of disinformation to find the next level.

Thanks for the link.

I guess his credibility will be gone in 2028 if nothing happens.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Ummm...so that's when AI deepfakes mature to the point of fooling most of the people...most of the time...

Cool...

Can't wait for the veggiogames that spin off from that...talk about fully immersive...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeardensBeard
Soon....™

Although Ramirez regularly reminds us of his intel credentials - he's never provided anything of substance in terms of his UAP analysis/insights.

I just dont get why ex CIA people think anyone should believe them...it's not like the CIA or its officers make a remotely plausible NHI intermediary.

Ummm...not to mention that insurmountable reputation...for representing falsehood as truth...

But...now...we're supposed to believe them...?

?

YouSir

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   
NaCl

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

He hasn't given himself much time to milk the profit from his claims, for sure!
But...the article in the link, says he's previously claimed to have fought physically, with a reptilian home invader, and the reptilians don't actually look reptilian, but we must believe his claims.

I don't think the guy gives a flying # about his reputation...just notoriety...and 💰💰💰

Edit...if true though, I'll enjoy the next 3 years before judgement day!🤣
edit on 27-1-2024 by AdultMaleHumanUK because: See: Edit

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I love it when deniers crawl out from under their rocks and deny every single bit of evidence that suggests that the ETs are presently here now and maybe even always have been. Their mantle of self-protection is starting to deconstruct and they don't know which way to turn except to come out and continuing to shout "NO, NO, NO" without accepting the simple folly of their not being able to prove a negative.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
He doesn't really say why 2027.

What not now, why not 2030.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It appears Ramirez is simply repeating what he heard being bandied about within the government. We shall see what we shall see, but if it's true and the truth will be revealed (by aliens themselves) I absolutely agree that humanity should be prepared for anything to avoid that mass panic scenario.

“In many ways I think the word got out within the government that they’re showing up in 2027 and we better be prepared. I’ve heard 2027 in kind of an official capacity I can’t reveal. I would say people in the government are aware of something happening and that there is limited time, a few more years, to prepare the people,” Ramirez said.

www.syfy.com... ergnet_8057916

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It's about time, I've been calling them long enough!

^_^

In all seriousness though, I have little faith there will be open disclosure and visitations from directly from them during my lifetime.

We're more likely to indeed live through a fake invasion perpetrated by our own local overlords.

But it will happen one day.

If we don't blow up the earth first.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maybenexttime
He doesn't really say why 2027.

What not now, why not 2030.

Here ya go…..

Source: EXCLUSIVE Retired US Army Colonel says secret UFO projects should be made public by October 2030 - to beat America's rivals and get ahead of a 'catastrophic' leak

On Saturday, Col. Nell called for a 'UAP campaign plan' to compel transparency as well as 'a Manhattan Project' to successfully reverse engineer recovered UAP craft.

His stated goals, as heard by DailyMail.com at the event, were nothing less than broad transparency on covert UAP programs 'on or before conclusion of the decade.'

In a later slide, Col. Nell projected his strategic hope that so-called 'disclosure' on the UAP issue would be complete by October 1, 2030, although he admitted his timeline targets were 'at risk' of falling behind.

Let’s see what other dates….get predicted..

I guess I should dust off my Nostradamus book….perhaps there’s a quatrain or two…🥸

And then there’s this guy….

👽
edit on 27-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I gotta admit how odd that many prophecies are focused on this present timeline.

Catholics have a multitude of prophecies that end with the present Pope.

Many are waiting on a messiah, so is something really coming, or are they going to use the world’s beliefs to take control? They meaning Government or Alien.

If any entity studied us for a short time they would quickly realize how easy we can be controlled or eradicated. These beings could show themselves in three places, tell three different stories to the leaders, and the world would go into total war.
Those places are Dome of the rock, Mecca and The Vatican.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus

I love it when deniers crawl out from under their rocks and deny every single bit of evidence that suggests that the ETs are presently here now and maybe even always have been. Their mantle of self-protection is starting to deconstruct and they don't know which way to turn except to come out and continuing to shout "NO, NO, NO" without accepting the simple folly of their not being able to prove a negative.

I don't think you understand what evidence is.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

I love it when deniers crawl out from under their rocks and deny every single bit of evidence that suggests that the ETs are presently here now and maybe even always have been.

The "denial" you seem to be referring to is aimed at an untrustworthy government and its operatives, not so much the phenomena itself.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Most likely Tommy Lee Jones & Will Smith can handle that , as they allways do.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I would be very weary about any ex-CIA guy saying anything about UFOs.
With the history of them employing ex-spooks to infest the UFO community with disinformation agents from the Intel agencies.

And I recall, there may be questionable things about this fellow I would check him out first.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Ah! So Col. Nell is holding 'events' to discuss the coming disclosure-kind of like all the UFO conventions and tons of books that have ensued.

There's new wealth to be made off of the hopwful!

They played Roswell to death and the general public was mostly bored after so many years of false claims and no results it only stands to reason that they'd come up with another angle to hide their Black Ops projects.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AdultMaleHumanUK

He hasn't given himself much time to milk the profit from his claims,

Too short a time and people actually expect results. Too long, they lose interest and just get tired of being milked. ANY predictions like this I take with a truck load of salt and a "I'll believe it when I see it" attitude.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

It all comes down to that ... really.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join