It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Will Reveal Themselves in 2027, Claims Former CIA Agent

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
a reply to: ADVISOR

I believe it is just another TEST to see how far the gullibility of everyday people (and conspiracy theorists) can be pushed before the ridicule en-masse takes hold.

A "push" of disinformation to find the next level.

Thanks for the link.

I guess his credibility will be gone in 2028 if nothing happens.

The problem is they have muddied the waters so much that it's very difficult to work out what is true and what is more bluster to confuse the situation.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: nerbot

I believe it is just another TEST to see how far the gullibility of everyday people (and conspiracy theorists) can be pushed before the ridicule en-masse takes hold.

A "push" of disinformation to find the next level.

Thanks for the link.

I guess his credibility will be gone in 2028 if nothing happens.

The problem is they have muddied the waters so much that it's very difficult to work out what is true and what is more bluster to confuse the situation.

Exactly its the' Boy who cried Wolf ' times infinity.

Back in the Day the aggression towards the Subject of Aliens was crazy , Dig to deep and you end up digging your own Grave .

Now the unthinkable has happened , It's actually time to disclose the Truth about extraterrestrials and they don't know how to go about it.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Even if I could hold my breath for that long I wouldn't

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   

What’s so special about 2027?

So the aliens follow our calendric system?

This guy is just plain stupid.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

You might as well roll em bones and ask….

👽

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Do we assume full disclosure would be a good thing?

It may be but it may not be either.

Some may think it is s good thing, but it might be not as thrilling or good as some seem to just automatically assume it is.

Is the mystery behind it actually becoming the desirous thing we all want and deep down don’t want to go away?

Also, what makes us think we are capable of full disclosure...
Think about it.
If the government says it’s this or that and produces documents and proof. Would we believe it?

Or...

Would we want to believe it?

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Maybe the 80th anniversary of Roswell.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Maybe the 80th anniversary of Roswell.

Yes, and aliens celebrate birthdays too….

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: introufo2

All good questions….

What is full Disclosure?

Two components…..imo

1) a government authority to proclaim there are, in the classical sense….unidentified flying objects ….objects in the air unidentifiable until identifiable.

The government has proclaimed this to the world by acknowledging that UFO’s exist.

2) a government authority to proclaim there are, in the classical sense….aliens…..aliens that are biological or of some kind of physical matter.

The government has not proclaimed this to the world and as of yet, does not acknowledge that aliens of any kind exist.

IF and when they do….that will fulfill a basic full disclosure…..at least for me.

How both components should be revealed to us all?

For as lame as the United Nations has been….it’s still a world body, representing most of the planet.

It’s presently, the logical venue to introduce them to us…..imo.

Look at it this way ….where was UFOlogy before the NYT stories and videos…to the masses? No Where…..today, we are in a better No Where, then we were before.

👽
edit on 27-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   

How much more obvious do you want them to be? Evidence goes back century, now daily orbs n triangles etc...

You need an email? Respectfully speaking...

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Insanely vague statement by Ramirez. ET, parallel and higher dimensional life already don't expose themselves to the masses. Our evil world leaders will keep us in the dark forever. I have high hopes but also can see them pushing "we're alone in the Universe" forever, because that makes them the most powerful in the Universe. Which is crazy to think about.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

How much more obvious do you want them to be? Evidence goes back century, now daily orbs n triangles etc...

You need an email? Respectfully speaking...

It’s not obvious. And that’s the point of the infinite topics on it.

Disclosure will be nothing most are expecting.

It will never happen the way we wish it.

Most of the ones that reside in our realm are interdimensional. Popping in and out. Hard for most to wrap their head around.

Good ones, and bad ones. Just like our reality- go figure…

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Deadline came 2017. Just counting down now.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   

It might be a good idea if they do it a bit sooner , just sayin.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Just a possibility, not a suggestion of reality:

A "Sentinel" (a la Authur C. Clarke) is/was discovered somewhere on Earth and remains an enigma, a confounding mystery regarding origin and purpose for years/decades/millennia, until....

A new, technological method of examination is applied. Low and behold, the "Enigma" transforms and spills its secrets "Rosetta Stone"-fashion.

Two important pieces of info relayed, among a multitude of marvels; It sent a signal back to its point of origin, and an indication of how soon to expect an exploratory mission to arrive.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Sure they will.

Do the want to actually attend The Olympics this time?

I do want to know if the Canadian Miltary guy disclosing "The Federation" was right all along. He said aliens like the friendly competitions bit hate all the wars...

That seems cliche, but whatever.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 10:41 PM
link   
First order of business. These extraterrestrial or interdimensional superior beings better have a compound or material to eliminate potholes on roads.

If they can't deliver that, i'll pass on whatever cockeyed tech they are pedaling.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Kinda funny reading through this thread.

Project Blue Beam is happening right in front of you and only a few seem to realize it. Did you really think it was going to be holograms from space that you would see in person? You are going to see it on TV or the internet. With modern CGI + AI whomever had the power could generate real looking invasions and broadcast them. With *extraterrestrials becoming more of an accepted reality, it wouldn't take much to convince people they arrived.

Orson Welles would be proud his model of fear is working on this magnitude.

*Not of this Earth/dimension

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungRanger2
First order of business. These extraterrestrial or interdimensional superior beings better have a compound or material to eliminate potholes on roads.

If they can't deliver that, i'll pass on whatever cockeyed tech they are pedaling.

Not to stray too much from OP topic….

Imo…..we wouldn’t have money pit potholes if they made local streets and roadways like they make interstate highway’s. Yeah highway materials are expensive…but last a long time.

On some streets and roadways…..they get repaved over and over again exceeding the cost if they would have used highway materials instead.

Nuff said on that…

👽

edit on 27-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungRanger2

Flying cars make road irrelevant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join