It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Will Reveal Themselves in 2027, Claims Former CIA Agent

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

It would have been nice for him to do that story with the results in hand….but he left it as a stay tuned cliffhanger…

It smells like an implant…by the CIA? Or you know whooooo…

👽

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 11:11 PM
link   
If they have a known date of them appearing, then they must have had some communication from them?, or did they get the date from out of their a...

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   
“Aliens Will Reveal Themselves in 2027”

👽

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Aliens already have revealed themselves. Always have been. It is only due to our tech with radars and recording that is revealing them. Who knows, as our own technology progress, they become more visible to the point where we can communicate with them. Technically it is not them revealing themselves but us looking at their activities closer.

cheers)

edit on 30-1-2024 by DaydreamerX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1
Why would you have to fight to get your own medical records if everything was routine, normal? It only made him sound just like us looking for our own answers. Some of us also waited for a better time to go searching. After kids are grown, after retirement (more free time) after we're in a better personal situation?

The whole 2027 thing has been bandied about by other sources as well, not just him. So unless we have a bakers dozen of disinformation agents working as a team? Even our old tried & true disinformation agents didn't spout the lies/fabrications identically to their targets.

Just say'n

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

I’m just sayin myself….

👽

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

But I understand there is nothing there to show

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

How does anyone know that there isn’t some type of seamless hymen flap membrane that opens upon arousal?

Alien coitus is probably alien to us….

Don’t fall for the lack of alien outward genitalia 😉

They are so advanced….they are masters of transing…

👽

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

originally posted by: quintessentone

How does anyone know that there isn’t some type of seamless hymen flap membrane that opens upon arousal?

Alien coitus is probably alien to us….

Don’t fall for the lack of alien outward genitalia 😉

They are so advanced….they are masters of transing…

👽

Hence the need for both male and female DNA - they have chosen to be transers. Is this choice to be considered the best option? Again, Ophi you cracked the mystery.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Well that went pear shaped quick hahahaha!

Wasn't trying to be difficult about Ramirez. Out of the last 60yrs of "glory hounds", failed hypothesis, ufo information turned into a cottage industry, gatekeepers an such I find him reasonable. Haven't a clue about anything happening in 2027 but have seen bunches of predictions come & go so what's one more? In fact the 2027 date made no impression on me at all just cause it wasn't the kind of info I was looking for. In one of his longer interviews he went into SIGNT, wave lengths an that kind of thing which I was fascinated with.

When Grush blew things open it was "take the long view & wait for the dust to settle". At some point I was surprised Bookie's in Vegas weren't giving us odds on everyone who raced to position themselves in ufology rated by "do they have legit new info" being the deciding factor.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join