It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Will Reveal Themselves in 2027, Claims Former CIA Agent

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 12:21 AM
link   
1. The planet Earth has reached the level of technology we have multiple times.
2. Most of the craft we see are people from our future or current black projects
3. Our 'species' was put here a long long time ago
4. At one time Venus and Mars both supported life
5. We have never been alone

Look up how many people go missing each year.

Folks....we have no clue.

edit on Janam31amf0000002024-01-28T00:21:17-06:001217 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Always amazed that it only seems to be the US who have craft, get visited, have communicated with them etc. and want to release info.

Do the aliens just choose America so they can take a few days at Disneyland while they zoom about the place for blurry photos?

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: stu119

No, in fact David Grusch has said that most countries have UFO Recovery Programs

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

And yet they don't come out saying anything, always someone who worked at Area 51, a CIA agent etc.

Do people believe there is some worldwide agreement to stay quiet on this issue if it were true? Not a chance in hell, if a country had proof it would be out there now.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
2. Most of the craft we see are people from our future or current black projects

I personally think we should be more focused on exploring our own planet, there is a ridiculous amount of unsurveyed, airable land, not to mention the ocean. I am compelled to think that there must be many undiscovered past civilizations and animals/creatures living on this planet- perhaps even undiscovered primates.

mapsbynik.com...
edit on 28-1-2024 by NovemberHemisphere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: stu119

And yet they don't come out saying anything, always someone who worked at Area 51, a CIA agent etc.

Do people believe there is some worldwide agreement to stay quiet on this issue if it were true? Not a chance in hell, if a country had proof it would be out there now.

All true.
It boggles the mind how stupid they think people are to buy this BS.

So according to Grusch...not only did the US manage to prevent anyone ever leaking any retrievals proof over multiple decades- but other countries maintained the same 100% zero proof OPSEC record?

The closest real world scenario to crash retrievals might be NEST - with an active FLYNET deployment requiring several hundred people and the co-operation of multiple external agencies to make it happen.

Feels like I'm getting stupider even entertaining such claims.
edit on 28-1-2024 by BeardensBeard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

The guy who said the date was set in 2017 is what this date is based on. A group we were dealing with , I believed at first to be Pleiadian, although now I am not sure, stated to abductees and others in the intelligence agencies that we have ten years to prepare the public for disclose, after that the population will have a reckoning and the truth will be enforced. Possible reason for the timeline: stated reason of imminent hostile threat but I would venture to say that the threat of ignorance about "the greater cosmic community" is seen as detrimental to some type of evolved consciousness.

Ramiez, who knows what is moving or controlling this guys interviews.

The other important point is this group of ETs want AMNESTY for those involved in the deception. Does that include AMNESTY for the killing or harming those who were whistleblowers or sources that were discovered over the last several decades?

However, this gets to the larger problem of humanity and reality:

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

That:

1. Is this because there are multiple timelines that can be manipulated or the tech has been in the hands of different civilizations who have been "disappeared?"
2. Is most of what we see "us" or from other star systems? The second is absolutely correct but time is relative , isolated, and manipulated. So, yes, if yo are merging through E-R Bridges and blackholes/whiteholes, who knows what time a craft will end up except with some amazing AI www.columbiatribune.com...
3. Our species is not from this planet. Well, not exactly - who came from already evolving primates and who cam from other systems, like:
4. Mars and Venus. John Brandenburg is correct and the DIA and CIA know it. Who killed us on Mars, must be disclosed .
5. Of, course not

"Folks... we have no clue."

EXACTLY, but try convincing the other 90 -some percent without scaring the crap out of the population. I think it's going to go down though, soon enough.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   
No. They won’t.

For the last 50 years I have been reading articles like this one. In X year, Aliens are going to reveal themselves. Whistleblowers and retired X agency type says so.

When the streets of my town look like the Cantina scene in Star Wars, that’s when I’ll believe that Aliens are going to reveal themselves. Until then, these aliens aren’t coming forward any time soon. a reply to: ADVISOR

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Look at it this way ….where was UFOlogy before the NYT stories and videos…to the masses? No Where…..today, we are in a better No Where, then we were before.

I think the fact that nothing tangible still hasn’t happened in terms of not necessarily disclosure or “ full disclosure” might indicate we aren’t that far in knowing the truth of the phenomena. And isn't that what it is all about?

We have to understand that “ disclosure” was always related to the government, not necessarily related to what the phenomenon is all about. These are two different things: that is what the government knows( in terms of hiding or rejecting UFOs and materials and will reveal to us) versus what the aliens or phenomena are all about and that is separate from the parochial “ disclosure” meme.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Aliens Will Reveal Themselves in 2027, Claims Former CIA Agent

The former CIA agent wants to punt their book methinks or looking for pr for some other project.

Believe it when i see it.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: PilSungRanger2
First order of business. These extraterrestrial or interdimensional superior beings better have a compound or material to eliminate potholes on roads.

If they can't deliver that, i'll pass on whatever cockeyed tech they are pedaling.

Flying cars make road irrelevant.

So do the plans of the 'elite' for e-vehicles. None of us will be to afford whatever crap tech they'll deem as "environmentally friendly" and the 'elites' will all fly from place to place. OTOH, decaying roads and railroads will be useful as paths to travel on foot.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   

David Grusch has said that most countries have UFO Recovery Programs.

However, no one has ever witnessed a craft crashing to Earth to allow it to be recovered. They never crash in populated areas.

Funny that.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Whenever I have witnessed David Grusch speaking, whether on an interview or in his Congress appearance, I get the feeling he has been Hypnotised which is why he is so convincing to the point he could probably pass a Polygraph test. Very confident, and very convincing regardless of the outlandish claims.

Maybe in future it will wear off and he will offer a deathbed confession.

I'd love to meet him, and snap my fingers and say "wake up"....lol

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Grusch on his Autism…..

You don’t need an instagram account to view

www.instagram.com...
👽

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Grusch on his Autism…..

You don’t need an instagram account to view

www.instagram.com...
👽

Being Autistic he is probably MORE susceptible to influence me thinks.

Gullible! - The Autistic Society Website

I think it's quite common among autistic people because we tend to be too trusting and don't detect ulterior motives, instead assuming everyone's intentions are transparent and they will do what they say. This is easy for nasty people to exploit.

People with Autism are not allowed in the British Military and it’s about time this rule was changed. If you agree please sign this petition. With enough signatures the government will have to discuss the matter in parliament.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Yes.

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Gullible Grusch……hmmmm.

Psyop Patsy…..hmmmm.

🤔

👽

posted on Jan, 28 2024 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The AARO guy who retired, Kirkpatrick said what I said a while back.

That Grusch is recycling old UFO wives' tales he heard from the same group that started them or peddled them way back.

It's easy to talk to one of these peddlers of UFO wives' tales and then say you heard firsthand about these UFO “facts” and spin that it’s something you discovered.

Technically he’s not lying but he’s not telling the truth either. He leaves out that these are just rumors from second, third- and fourth-hand witnesses

That’s why I never from the start believed Mr. Grusch.

As for this new prophet of alien intentions...The prediction that aliens will reveal themselves has been uttered numerous times by many others, or that disclosure is just around the corner( that a long long corner) and if they did reveal themselves then their keeping it secret.

edit on 28-1-2024 by introufo2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Why someone arbitrary date.

Why would they bother with any government.

If you have evidence, why do you need government disclosure.

What about remote viewing?

Supposedly we have proof in old paintings? But can’t capture the equivalent scenes with modern video?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join