It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you remove a hex ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Mono theism is a new concept for tens of thousands of years it was no gods, then for a several thousand what is now referred to as the mythos of gods and goddesses and now for less than a couple thousand years just one. While in many parts of the world there is clinging to all of those as groups and individuals. Likely no different than the same sorts of clinging back then...

The only thing that has changed is a camera up your butt and spot light on the individual no matter what anyone believes in.

edit on 20-8-2023 by Crowfoot because: sp

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

When you decide that there is nothing higher

In what I wrote, where did I say I decided that there's nothing higher than myself?

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"

edit on 20-8-2023 by socialmediaclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ITSALIVE

What are you talking about? I was replying to your statement:

Your faith in things can make you see, even if it’s only your own imagination. Like children, people choose to see things because it provides a form of understanding to relax the mind. You know what a placebo is? Very well documented and proven results.

You brought up imagination and the placebo effect. How am I embracing ignorance, exactly?

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown

When you decide that there is nothing higher

In what I wrote, where did I say I decided that there's nothing higher than myself?

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"

Your whole second paragraph is about flipping or reversing the belief in a higher power.
I’d say that’s tantamount to making yourself into the higher power instead of God.
You wrote it, not me. Reads quite clearly.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

a reply to: ITSALIVE

What are you talking about? I was replying to your statement:

Your faith in things can make you see, even if it’s only your own imagination. Like children, people choose to see things because it provides a form of understanding to relax the mind. You know what a placebo is? Very well documented and proven results.

You brought up imagination and the placebo effect. How am I embracing ignorance, exactly?

Lol, seems like you have a recurring problem with people interpreting you. When you get enough of these, you should probably check what you write more carefully.
Annee is the champ of this. Half of ATS seems to misinterpret every super-solid thing she says.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

If only people realized how powerful imagination truly is.

How weird, Annee says this too.
“Only your brain can tell what gender you are”.
I smell a sock puppet that needs to be laundered.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Hi
And nice to meet you
I am Ricky and I am from Italy, forgive me for my broken English (you should listening me talking 😂)
Anyway

If I was you, I would get rid of anything related to the occult, witchcraft and black magic from a simple t shirt to ouija board, knick knacks related to the same #te as mentioned before
If u have a poster of Dracula, just for an example, get rid of it even if you got books about the dark side............dump it

Try to burn palo santo incense or a normal incense stick, burning dry laurel as smudge around the house.......would be the best solution

Now
In every and each corner of every room,
Windows and doors, in your house, you have to put some white coarse salt on those corners..............a little mound of coarse white salt
It's a crystal and it's emitting a specific frequency which make sicks those dark demonic entities
The same crystal, but quartz were put on top of the pyramid to go to the other side I mean the lowest part of the 4th dimension

Anyway
If u wanna check if you or you child are under demonic oppression, not possession you have to place a glass full of coarse salt
Under your and your kids bed
For 40 days
Without touching nor moving even if you brush or mop under the bed.........do not move nor touch the glass

Most important stuff above all the aforementioned
Never talk or communicate or speak with those entities.........cause only by speaking to them, we open a stargaye or portals for those entities that can follows us everywhere and be attached to someone close to us

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

How do you remove a hex ?

Have you tried penicillin?

On a more serious note and like others have suggested, the only sort of power a hex can hold over you, is if you believe it to be the case.

It's similar to the likes of a self-fulfilling prophecy, that comes true, at least in part, as a direct result of a person's belief or expectation that said prediction will come true.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

In my first or second paragraph, I didn't say anything about a "higher power".
Show me the direct quote.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Who's Annee and why is she being dragged into this?

It would appear that you're taking this to a personal level.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Now you're shifting the topic to*Annee* and gender ?

Way to stay on topic, bud.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Buy some Sage incense and burn it every night and say the Lord's prayer.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
So a bit of a back story ,

When I was a kid I got into Witchcraft to keep it short I did a spell in a old house which was to raise the spirits there , Because I was young and stupid It worked with no protection , I started to be harassed by one or a few spirits I could never see them but door knobs would turn and the dog would growl at his food bowl one day it chased something into the bathroom and the door slammed shut and the dog started yelping I could not get the door open at 1st ,

The worst that happened was a ouija board that I was messing with and decided to burn once I got home that day was torn into tiny pieces and thrown through out the house , Then one night while I was sleeping something grabbed my leg and pulled me out of the bed ,

I left there and moved but it had followed now even years later I belive it still haunts me , I suffer from sleep paralysis which I have learned to control , All though not as regular as before Me and my Son see the shadow people even my wife seen one but it had red eyes . I suffer from extreme bad luck and have to drink to keep the nightmares away .

So I'm beginning to think I need to remove this from me but just don't know how any suggestions ?

I'm not religious and don't believe what haunts me is either "I'm not nuts either" .

There is no magic or curses without believing in them . Stop believing in hexes & they lose all their power .

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: psychotrail

There is no magic or curses without believing in them . Stop believing in hexes & they lose all their power .

Try that logic with mosquitos and see how that goes. My guess is one will still feel the itch.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I struggle to believe hexes are real. I’d really recommend you look for psychological help before you do anything else.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   
find a witches' grave.... walk 13 times around the grave, backwards & counter clockwise w/headstone @ 12:00 midnight

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Good grief. This thread is full of superstition.

And none of it is helpful in the least.

Do you suoerstitious folk want a walkthrough for the land of the dead?

They are all around you as you read this. Belief and disbelief will not save you if they take an interest in you.

Do any of you really want me to explain how it works?

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   
First you find a iron nail and drive it into the footprint of the witch who hexed you then when it is incapacitated lock it in a room inside a circle of sodium chloride fine grade salt a few inches thick

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Seriously ask a priest to come bless your house then place copper pennies at each entry point and window one at each local should do . Afterward drink a glass of your favorite drink and go on with your life.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonah1970 I have seen the peer of belief before. As a teen a girl on the bus told the bully she had her uncle put a root on the bully that if she did not leave her alone she would go away forever well next day bully brought a box cutter on bus and played ticktacktoe on girls face and sure enough she went away for ever. I have seen people who were guilty as sin for rape and murder with piles of evidence who had family give ten or fifteen thousand to local root doctor and when they went to trial they walked.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join