It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you remove a hex ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Catholic priests are not the only folks who can perform blessings, curse removal and exorcisms
They do however have trained resources
While I love my Catholic brethren some of their heretical practices can cause weakness when dealing with particualarly powerful dark entities
Also I am always confounded by folks that believe in curses ( hexes if you will) but not in YHWH and the host of elohim ( both of light and darkness)

a reply to: FlyersFan

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

According the the Exorcist that the Diocese of Charleston sent to bless my home I have been under spiritual attack since the age of 7. I surmise it was an older kid who told me that he put a spell on me after I blew him

Wait….. what ?

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   
sounds like this is more than just a hex, a hex doesnt move objects and speak in tongues, js

Without giving too many personal details, or giving you advice that could cause you harm...

If you choose to believe that there are shadow people but you wont turn to Jesus for assistance there may be another option....

I have seen examples of people speaking tongues. One of my family members (aunt) used to do it when I was younger. My Grandmothers house was prone to what people call hauntings, every time someone would see an apparition they would say it was an indian. I was told one of them tried to take me when I was just a baby. When my aunt started having these episodes they slowly got very loud and violent.
My grandmother had a priest come to examine the happenings and they were attacked. My grandmother moved very soon after that to Arizona. This was in 1981
She stayed on a reservation for some time and was friends with a medicine man for the rest of her life, my family very rarely talks about that time, only my aunt will talk about it but all my cousins know the stories even though myself and 1 of my cousins were the only ones that ever experienced it, the rest (12 of us total) are too young.

The house remained haunted after she moved, but I later learned that the reason she went to Arizona was to clean herself and my aunt. Apparently this particular guy was well know, sorry I don't know his name but I though maybe, given what you say about the strange tongues that it may be possible to find someone in the native American community that may be able to help

Also, native Americans don't drink alcohol for a reason, nor do they have a lot of mirrors, I refuse to have mirrors in my house.

sorry, I'm afraid to offer more advice than that, I hope you find peace

edit on 18pm31400000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You've probably already started to vanquish the foe by talking about it here, but Giggle profusely and stay strong.

Hexes hate solid belief systems unique in the universe and thrive on insecurity.

Please Stop Drinking. Your emotions are YOURS to control, not the distillers or brewery. And you are stronger than you think because you maybe already know all the answers but perhaps just need some conformation.

Embrace all know anomalies in life however strange or horrifying, they are there for reasons and there are no coincidences. We also cannot change things we hear, see, think, taste, touch and most importantly FEEL.

As a Priest in "The Church If The Latter Day DUDE", I grant unto you a Blessing......

"Ravenwatcher, Ravenwtcher, Ravenwatcher. May NO hex, nor boogie, nor gremlin or goblin offend your next path forward into light."

Be Strong, Have fun. You need more LIGHT, here ya go....

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Like I said before not crazy no need for a shrink - I'd rather talk to the ghost lol

That's the Spirit!

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Alcohol is a known vector for bringing in all the negative ills the world has to offer. As long as that is the crutch you choose to lean on it's unlikely any prayers, incantations, potions, spells, exorcisms or talismans will help....but I suspect you already know this.

I suspect that you also know saying this is the only way you have to deal with your 'demons' is also false.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

Also, native Americans don't drink alcohol for a reason,

Actually NAs have a terrible problem with alcoholism and drug addiction.
I live on the border of the Navajo [Dine] rez and constantly see the devastation alcohol brings.

americanaddictioncenters.org...

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If removing all notions of playing with such things hasn't worked, the only surefire way is to ask for help from the divine. You do not need to be religious per se, but that heart of regret (asking forgiveness for the actions) and requested with earnest may get you some attention from the divine.

I will not get into which/what/who, etc., but if your heart is pure and the request is pure, the right kind of attention should be at hand.

There is a saying that nobody (divine) will interfere when people want it or ask for it (referring to playing with those messy things). There is another saying that it is easier to invite a spirit that send one away. These ideas should be taken seriously.

also, sending PM.

Best wishes,

Falun Dafa Hao!
edit on 18-8-2023 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I'm probably not qualified to give you any advice so I'll mainly just ask you about belief.

Do you believe you exist or do you know you exist?

Really think about it and then ask yourself if you believe this hex exists or if you know it exists.

Belief is a powerful thing that will literally shape your reality but the kicker is the fact that everyone is running on their own beliefs, asking for help with a thing like this is going to amount to people pushing their own beliefs or "cures" at you but as far as I can tell the only definitive truth I personally know of is that I exist. I imagine my personal fact is a reality for every other person too.

In essence only you exist. Everything else is up for grabs.

So what do you think will help with your curse? Because that's the thing most likely to work.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   

If you are not religious, why are you worried?
If you are not religious, why do you believe?
If you are not religious, why did you do it to begin with.

You absolutely are religious.
You just don't believe in that which can put you at peace.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

Best answer.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Best answer.

Actually religion relies on a God that controls you and demands worship .

Lets play this game ....

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Christ bought our spiritual debt and forgave it all. This is just the reality of this world, and our grief is removed if we truly believe this is the case. If we deny Christ's sacrifice then we ourselves are allowing those grievances (i.e. the hex) to remain and to continue to have an effect.

Imagine you have a priceless inheritance waiting for you and all you need to do is accept it. Talisman's, yoga, etc won't help... ideally you make a true and genuine connection to the apex Creator of all time.
edit on 18-8-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Lets play this game ..

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Lets play this game ..

I think the hex and your belief in it is the thing controlling you, and you are refusing the spiritual benefactor that would happily liberate you from its yolk.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Christ bought our spiritual debt and forgave it all. This is just the reality of this world, and our grief is removed if we truly believe this is the case. If we deny Christ's sacrifice then we ourselves are allowing those grievances (i.e. the hex) to remain and to continue to have an effect.

Think about what you said , If you were born to another country you would believe what they taught you closed mindedness is bane .

I'm just looking for a real "Witch Or should I say Magical person in this woke age" to help me get this off my back .
edit on 18-8-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Best answer.

Lets play this game ....

Let's don't play games.
That is reserved for me and Elden Ring (ATM)
I don't play games otherwise .

God (in any religion) does not "control" one.
That is a choice.
Demanding worship = having a good moral character .
More folks should try the latter .
Does a mind and a body good .

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Demanding worship = having a good moral character .

Worship means acknowledgement of worth. So that makes sense of why we shouldn't hold in high regard a bunch of bologna gods and half-truths... if we hold a phantom in high regard, such as supposing it has power over us, then it gains power over us, just like the hex referred to in the OP

Think about what you said , If you were born to another country you would believe what they taught you closed mindedness is bane .

God found Abraham wandering the wilderness.. do you really think God wouldn't be able to find someone on the internet through his many emissaries?

edit on 18-8-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Russ Dizdar is one pastor that got involved with a lot of dark spirits and worked at expelling them. He has passed away, but his website is still up with a lot of good resources and information for those dealing with such issues.

shatterthedarkness.net

Willpower is one important aspect of how this will play out. Inviting such things into your life is not recommended, but too late for that. Some of these things can take many years to grow and manifest in strength. In making this thread there is something in you that wants to fight what is going on.

Keep doing your homework, research and looking for support with what works for for you.

If it is just a hex you are struggling with, then a blessing helps counter it. It appears things are more complex than this for you.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Curious, yesterday on the 18th, I posted this here www.abovetopsecret.com... and today the 19th you ask about a curse.

We can explore this if you want to. Generally one dowses the location and starts from there.

edit on 18-8-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: enlargened

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join