It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Life Of Fairies

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Plus thought follows speech psychologically speaking.

Something someone said here early on triggered my earliest memory... In thinking on that I've been contemplating a lot on thought and speech, it is possible to think without speech I have memories of it. I just can't make sense of them! Ha!

I'd say there's a few ways we think both consciously and subconsciously

Having said that, people have changed and the 'peasant mind' has gone in many lands and intellectualism has taken its place. I guess some people would call that 'evolution of man'.

I'd agree if you said the peasant mind has evolved, we're still tied to servitude one way or another it's just the illusion it's for ourselves is strong also.

Yesterday we had obligations today we have rights... Or something like that lol.

To the world of the fae, humanity seem lost to them. Humans walk about in their daydream of modern life blind to what is all around them. ; )

We can barely work our consciousness out never mind our subconsciousness and now in their infinite intellect they'd link it up with AI. I shudder to think what they'll find.

Maybe that's the seemingly timeless plan anyways. Let us destroy ourselves? Funny how we've grew to separate ourselves from life yet look for it elsewhere whilst laughing at the history of "elsewhere" at the same time.

Might be nicer to daydream to be honest

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

"Thinking" is an odd one, the more one thinks about thinking the more absurd the thoughts become. Philosophers love to go down that dark twisted path ; )

We can barely work our consciousness out never mind our subconsciousness and now in their infinite intellect they'd link it up with AI. I shudder to think what they'll find.

LOL, according to one ATS member future AI comes down with Multiple Personality Disorder and Disasociative Identity Disorders. However, that is if one regards those "disorders" as disorder. The intellectually ordered mind would probably think so ; )

Perceived disorder aside, if we think the "subconscious" is that part of our mind that our conscious mind cannot access then it stands to reason that thought builds a wall.

Maybe instinct, intuition, foresight, the second sight, and so on are our subconscious mind thinking in it's own way. My feelings on the matter is an overly strong intellectual perception may very well displace the feeling perception.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

"Thinking" is an odd one, the more one thinks about thinking the more absurd the thoughts become. Philosophers love to go down that dark twisted path ; )

My mind doesn't shut up especially before sleep haha so I roll with it, there's no words guiding that process or anything so that's when I like to look between thoughts the most because the way I see it all I'm doing is looking at thoughts and "curating" anyways, something else is spawning them..

Perceived disorder aside, if we think the "subconscious" is that part of our mind that our conscious mind cannot access then it stands to reason that thought builds a wall.

One thing I got to see "in between" was what appeared to be thoughts forming. A smoke would descend/wisp onto a cortex, a spark would pulse out then as the smoke pulled away and disintegrated. At that moment the neuron sort of burst line down channels and a thought started happening.

A rather bizarre behind the scenes thing, it could've been my imagination but I do know my mind and intellect and it was a fair bit beyond what I'm usually capable of without serious encouragement. Its possible I had help... Well, I did anyways I wouldn't be considering techniques I've learned here helped have that experience
A lovely one at that!

LOL, according to one ATS member future AI comes down with Multiple Personality Disorder and Disasociative Identity Disorders. However, that is if one regards those "disorders" as disorder.

But the policeman is a gambler, the judge visits prostitutes and the solicitor stole Nan's pension! People are constantly being what they're not for the wrong reasons it would appear to me. I'm sure I've met a lot more "disordered" people than I cared to notice. The one's I did notice we're still being them and still being genuine... The misunderstandings were always on my part.

We're an insanely clever species imho.

stands to reason that thought builds a wall.

It could be as simple as thought as we receive it is an end product, the fruit. We're having 1000's an hour and it takes time to deconstruct them. Constructing them is instant especially if we put aside the "ok I'm going to work this out" attitude. Maybe we never truly access it we just lay on the most porous parts of the membrane at times. Brings me back to that thought visual I had...

Ever seen smoke up close or under the right light? Particularly cigarette smoke... It's trillions of particles. I'm sure that's just coincidental thinking but it's a good enough explanation of where I'm going with it. Nano particles of thought that permeate the subconscious barrier and assemble in our consciousness.

Maybe instinct, intuition, foresight, the second sight, and so on are our subconscious mind thinking in it's own way. My feelings on the matter is an overly strong intellectual perception may very well displace the feeling perception.

I agree although as the saying goes "you'll be off with the fairies" if you don't have some anchor point. I'm not even sure we have thinking right, our brain as we know it could be secondary and it's merely a perception tool. We'd be the mindless animals in that scenario not everything else... Makes sense

There's atleast 3 ways of thinking I'd say, conscious, subconscious and reactionary are the obvious. Magic has always been associated with the latter, it's more of a tapping into "chaos theory" if you will. Intellectuals would call it superstition. Its more than touching wood or making decisions with a coin... I've had my own fun with it in the past, anyways I've waffled lol.

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Yeah, that twighlight inversion between awake and asleep can have some strange stuff happening. My aunty used to see the dead folks at that time. I know an American lady that sees the dead at that time too. Same for me.

The budhists and meditators who are chasing something "logosy" will probably get their knickers in a twist at the thought of paying attention to the twighlight time.

I wrote something for the ATS 100 word short story contest : )

On cold winter's nights, my bed is warm.
I open my eyes and look upon the countenance of the girl beside me.
Always such a pretty face propped upon an elbow, her smile, the gleam within her eyes.
As I close my eyes once more, I cannot help but smile myself.
She always has that effect on me.
Dozing half asleep, I open my eyes once more.
More pretty faces beside me.
"What ARE you girls up to?"
"We're waiting for our warm host to fall asleep again before we warm ourselves within you."
Oh well, these ghosts always leave by morning.

I don't mind the company. Mind you they are all cute girls, and if it were the ghost of a big hairy Scotsman in a kilt I would be reaching for a the spirit equivalent of a shotgun.

I'm a warm ghost to them so I don't care. They don't chill me in the least.

Ever seen smoke up close or under the right light? Particularly cigarette smoke... It's trillions of particles. I'm sure that's just coincidental thinking but it's a good enough explanation of where I'm going with it. Nano particles of thought that permeate the subconscious barrier and assemble in our consciousness.

I was sitting on my veranda with morning coffee and cigarette when I read those words. Looking at the trees there are trillions of leaves. Macro-nano particles?

I guess the difference is smoke is not in itself an intellegent Being. I've watched the black mist in that hermetic world swirl and take the form of the Golden Dawn's Rider-Waite major arcana tarot cards. They swirl into manifestation and out again. But that is a part of a larger control program for the unwary visitor to the unseen hermetic world.

The dream worlds are all anchor points, and that hermetic world is just a dream. It lasts because a lot of people are dreaming it all the time. Even when awake.

Humpf, now I am waffling ; )

edit on 28-9-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: one lousey typo

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Johnny Cash - The talking leaves came into my head when I read the macro-nano particles bit. It felt like I was being shown something at the time. I'm not of the opinion "they weave bad medicine" so what you say rings true despite me having very little knowledge on the matter.

I'm beginning to grasp what dreams are or should I say realising not to grasp at what dreams are.

Lovely story

I always suspected my RV experiences are through another's eyes, perspective wise they're tiny eyes. For instance if I'm looking at my arm the hairs are huge like forests, folds of the bedding look like valleys and hills. Maybe that's normal?

I never get far because of that, I could probably stare at a curtain for 2 hours lol. It's the sense of humour that alludes me to someone else's eyes, sometimes before waking I'll have "visions" of a spider that came in via the window or something... When I wake the web is always there. I get a bit extra aware around spiders but why would I RV spiders I'd never find?

Always felt like it's saying Ha! You missed one! Vividly remembering seeing a spider up close too, I or it was the same size as it no higher than 2cm. Beautiful eyes, all they reflected was red except their pupil bits that were totally black... Waffling is good I wouldn't have that memory otherwise!

I woke as that spider began to descend from its spot... Not too far away from me. Maybe it is just me, maybe I'm too mean to spiders, we all see things differently and they can be seen differently still. Maybe non of us like spiders

Hairy Scotsman! I'd make a shrine to him stocked with shaving products if I started seeing stuff like that!

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Smoke is an interesting subject.

ATS member KPB suggested the native American's smoking tobacco allowed some consciousnesses a presence within our body consciousness.

I know the little blue fellas with many arms of Vedic fame manefest in the cow dung smoke. They worked on the atomic level fertilising the garden with cow manure goodness. I am hoping they will aqssist in my garden this year with smoke related practices I'm considering for pests and weeds. One doesn't need the Hindu prayers, in fact I get the feeling one would be better off without such things.

I always suspected my RV experiences are through another's eyes, perspective wise they're tiny eyes. For instance if I'm looking at my arm the hairs are huge like forests, folds of the bedding look like valleys and hills. Maybe that's normal?

Well, maybe not normal for everyone. You can do it, and have the memory of doing it, therefore can do it again.

I got the view from floor level in a medical laboratory a few years ago, probably a lab test animal. I watched a tall blond European chap toss a test-tube(?) over his shoulder as he left the room. A scene straight out of that Resident Evil movie it was. That was when a certain "v***s" was breaking out in ch**a.

If I were to give a reason for that view it is because unseen Beings are 'physically challenged' when it comes to our world and can't see and hear here as we do. I knew I was being made use of at the time, I didn't mind as I had my own agenda at the time. We both got information out of that.

Any stray Scots I'll send your way : )

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

That's interesting, when I was getting some stitches in my thumb a couple of the staff suspected it was around a good 6 months before anyone noticed that it hit this country. People I've talked to since have occasionally shared this theory and it always went back to medical universities, namely dormitories.

I've either never caught it or had it a month before it was detected here. There's 2-3 times I should have been infected too, if it was a cold or flu I would've been. Everyone deep down has a clue what happened I suspect. Ha suspicions of suspicions, there's a good song for that.

Yeah when it comes to my little experience I can't emphasize enough that the level of perception and detail was way beyond anything I have that's readily accessible... I'd have to draw for weeks or something just to begin articulating. It was all positive (for me) too because I didn't get spider on me!

Any stray Scots I'll send your way : )

That's a good excuse to buy some whiskey!
I'm actually brewing a Scottish mild atm too

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Aye I was an odd one. I have a story I bring up when I want to annoy the workplace safety officers.

There was an odd and hardly noticed illness that went through our workplace like a head cold. Blocked sinuses, blocked ears and loss of taste and smell. No one even bothered to call in sick. That was in January or February 2020 if memory serves.

Months later I read a newspaper article dating back to December 2019 about how reseponsible our Corp was to evacuate the senior executives from you know where. Then the penny dropped : )

It so happens our safety officers went to a week long conference in January 2020 with those same senior executives and brought us back a souvenier. My guess is one of the subjects was the corportative Cov** response.

Part of looking into the RVing of the illness was poking about in the sewers under Wu**n where I met a 'disease collective mind'(?). It looked like a dark greyish starfish with one eye on top. Part of the mechanics of the creature was the human suffering and fear congregated in one place. Let's say the orthodox virus therory is true, then one would perhaps say the individual virus particles or the disease itself in separate humans is a 'oneness' or maybe something like a distribited Being.

One might also suggest there is also an expansion/infection phase to the disease's life cycle.

It works like this video where all the individual amoebas come together to form a larger organism.

It was so very sad to look into it's eye because one could feel all the infected(?) people's suffering.

edit on 2-10-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I'm actually brewing a Scottish mild atm too

Congratulations and hoping all goes well.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It has been a while, and a glitch in the ATS matrix. The glitch where social media loggins stoped working last xmas.

(sigh) so a new ATS account for NobodySpecial268. I tacked on a "New" to NobodySpecial268. No choice but to start again.

Appologies to the moderators and ATSif this is not quite the done thing.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Since the "greys" are in the news here on ATS of late, Peru for instance. I thought I may as well post something in thecnear future of what I know aboit the greys specifically.

I have one who is sitting for a portrait, I shall draw her.

There is enough material to start a new thread, or continue here. Maybe a new thread.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268

Love it! Bumpity bump!!! 🍻

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

'day KKLOCO.

What you reckon continue here or a new thread?

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewNobodySpecial268

'day KKLOCO.

What you reckon continue here or a new thread?

You definitely need a new thread. This needs more attention.

There seems to be a new flock incoming here. Which will produce more conversation / possibilities on the topic.

I await your decision in anticipation. 🍻

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   

There does seem to be a new flock of sorts. I guess the Americans with the semi-non-official addmitance has changed the atmosphere for the better.

A new thread is my thinking too KKLOCO. Focused primarily on the "greys".

We shall go with that.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   
On negative 'entities'.

Here is something from the past, and not my own work.

Back in the 1980s and 1990s ordinary people used to do a lot of research into all sorts of interesting subjects such as geomantic symbols, dowsing, radionics, earth energies, and the list goes on. One taught oneself.

This was a time before the internet and cell phone txt messages. As research groups, we would use snail mail instead of forums like ATS. The mail box outside our homes were things of excitement in those days.

Yesterday I was reminded of something I had long forgotten, something that was shared amongst us back in the 20th century. The author is the late Frank Moody. An Australian dowser and researcher from the eastern states.

So kudos here to the British Dowsers forum where I was reminded of something very special.

An easy geomantic symbol to draw. Below is a reproduction of the one over on British Dowsers

The Braida medallion as it is called.

This is, I understand, based on the Celtic cross and another symbol which I do not know.

The principal is one would use this geomantic symbol for repelling 'negative entities'.

One way to use the diagram is to place a photo of a person in need of assistance face down in the centre of the diagram. One could also use it under a bed. Tape it face up in contact with the underside of the bed.

Here are some links to further reading. I highly recommend doing so.

* British Dowsers - Braida Medallion

* Frank Moody - mail archive

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   
So we post the Braida Medallion, a manner of mitigating 'negative energies' and the Beings that attracts, and very next day an ATS posts about how todeal with hexes. www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is one thing to go in and clear a location for someone else. It is another thing for that person to learn how to deal with these things themselves. The difference is; we learn something new and can fix it ourselves. We gain knowledge.

So in the scenario presented above, yes the reader here has to do some study, I would take the Braida Medallion in the image above and print it in A4.

I would then take another blank piece of paper and lay it over our printed copy. I would then draw myself in pencil my own copy of the Braida medallion. Then turn the paper over and draw the Medaillion again on the back.

We should now have a hand drawn Medaillion on both sides of the paper. (It is noteworthy that the Braida Medallion has no reverse.)

I would then find the centre of my location, in this case; the centre of the building. I would then sticky tape our hand drawn Medallion to the floor. What we now have is the two sided Medallion facing upwards and downwards at this location. The influence would extend upwars and downwards, and also outwards within our location. In the case of a building we would not expect the influence to extend too far beyond the perimiter walls.

Note: If our building were an apartment or similar thing, I would not expect nor think it appropriate for the effect of what we are doing here to intrude upon our neighbors.

The Braida Medallion is sometimes considered to be a mandella. So we can picture if we wish, a flower form extending from the drawing. Since the drawing is double sided, that would be two flower forms.

Our piece of paper is technically a two dimensional object having the dimensions of width and height and zero thickness. like the surface of a pond, the surface exists between the water and the air and is akin to a window so to speak.

Having done this, I would sit back and see what changes over the next week or two.

Sometimes we have to look deeper into these things, but this is where I would begin.

edit on 18-8-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: fixxed typos and added note about apartments

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268

In the Frank Moody mail archive it mentions the "Moody coil" which is the Lakhovsky coil I think. In the past I've read about similar things so figured it's worthy of note for anyone who's into gardening and likes experimenting.

The technique is called electroculture I'd link a video but it seems people have took the concept and ran with it so there's variation on techniques. From what I gather the methodology Frank Moody used was on trees where the tree's "door" was located first via dowsing and then a copper coil which would look similar to a torque armband was placed around the tree with a gap in between the coil and the tree so they don't touch. The opening of the coil would be placed at the tree's "doorway".

I did a search and surprisingly I didn't find anything on ATS about this, that or the search function is truly capoot! Lakhovsky worked on this with Tesla apparently. Fascinating stuff!

I think I'll try this at winter and see if it can help weather through some plants, at the minimum I'd say using this technique would prove to be a huge deterrent to slugs. Apologies for the lack of links.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Probably based on Lakhovsky's work. Back in the 1980's, and from memory the "moody coil" was a stretch of fensing wire stapled to a wooden stake. I made a few of them back then.

It's been so long, I forget if the coil is clockwise or counterclockwise one would have to dowse that. Location was found by dowsing. An energy line I think.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Here's something from the Dowsers Society of New South Wales (Australia).

Dowsing Australia Newsletters 2013 - PDF file.

Page four 101 Years Young and Still Dowsing - Reprinted from the Journal of the British Society of Dowsers, September 2004.

In there it is explained how to make the moody coil and other interesting stuff.

Oh, and apparently not based on Lakhovsky's work according to the article.
edit on 21-8-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added last sentence

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join