It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Life Of Fairies

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268

Thanks for the picture and the link, I'm not too good at visualising descriptions and a torque armband was the best equivalent I could think of.

From what I understand the Lakhovsky method is more about using ions whereas Moody's is about changing polarity? In other words the first is about "energising" things and the other is more about changing the flow of energy. In the PDF it mentioned that this device would be set up clockwise for the Northern hemisphere and counterclockwise for the Southern.

So with your picture from top to bottom the wire is going counterclockwise I think. If it was an electrical circuit the top would be considered negative and the end in the ground positive?

I'm thinking of testing this on some citrus plants I have growing. One is somewhat stunted and the other two are doing good. I'm thinking set up the experiment normally on 2 plants, a good and a poor one whilst also setting up one in the opposite or wrong direction on the other and see if growth is stunted too.

That pdf was good read btw! I enjoyed that.
To add: The moody device reminded me of those ferrite cores on the end of power cables.
edit on 22-8-2023 by RAY1990 because: Forgot to mention

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Glad you liked the PDF. This knowledge is becomming rare.

In my hand drawn diagram that was from a long time ago. Better to follow the daowser article than my foggy memory.

I was thinking yesterday on how the coil works. We have a verticle wire and horizontal circle. Perhaps the reason is to bring together the horizontal and vertical energies. The gap may be best placed at the tree's door way.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I appreciate your input. Don’t let the trolls dissuade you.

There’s a lot of ego on this site. Keep a stiff backbone and deflect the BS.

Please continue your contributions. 🍻

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 06:50 AM
link   
not sure if this will apply outside of Scotland/ireland due to standing stones being primarily on the British Isles as convergence of leys
but David Cowan done some work on dowsing and ley lines
and shows how to follow leys and map them using dowsing rods
but obviously leys run over the whole planet so you can still map them
luckily they are already mapped in Scotland due to the standing stones marking their convergences

edit on 23-8-2023 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I know nothing about this subject, but I remember reading about the mysterious Monastery of San Michele in Italy. Apparently, the ley line goes from Ireland to Jerusalem and Saint Michael seems to be the common denominator... very strange... here, found it.

Source: slowitaly.yourguidetoitaly.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO
Thanks for the your post in the UFO.forum.

I was going to create a thread about "grays" but have decided not to. For one "grays" are not extraterrestrials nor "aliens". They belong here in this thread.

They are 'Melissa' as in honey bees.

I am going to stop using the term "grays" and use the term melissa instead. That is what the grays are. So keep that in mind.

So the UFO folk in that forum have a long way to go in understanding this world and what lives with humans. Humans are so very young in the scheme of things.

[snipped]

Hey guys, hone your dowsing skills to investigate the lines. If you dont have the knack of dowsing, it can be created, ask me and I will tell you. The British Dowsers archives are a good place to search for info.

The oldest layer of lines are dragon lines. There are four additional overlays. The "world UFO grid" of Bruce Cathie fame is the youngest.

The "church grid" is the second youngest.

The next youngest is the "classical lines" of the fairies and Arthurian Legend. Nimue - The Lady Of The Lake and so on.

The Altantian grid is older, and what "they" are attempting to recreate/repair as in Cathie's world grid.

My suggestion here is to not assume these energy lines are natural or just one layer. You can then set priorities and focus. One layer works upon another.

edit on 3America/Chicago332023b20232323rd by NewNobodySpecial268 because: typos

My other suggestion for practical knowledge in addition to the Brit Dowsers is the Steiner Archive. All Rudolf Steiners lectures are there for free reading and download.

Steiner's insights into Nature have served me well in understanding what I "see".

I know the dragon lines because I know a (other world) young lady who is an expert in the dragon's consciousness. I do a bit of healing on her dragons from time to time.

The structure of consciousness, other than human, is worth understanding. Simply because this is not a human centric world, and humans are very young.

A tip: the term "common world" is an alternate way to think of what our waking consciousness perceives as "physical".

For example: insect bees we know are in the common world with humans tress and so on. The melissa (grays) are not of the common world, they exist outside the common world.

"Higher level bees" is closer.

From the melissa's (gray's) point of view, they can enter into the common world where living humans exist. Like a house where we have private rooms, and common rooms such as dinning and lounge rooms.(smile) There are a few people over on the UFO forum who would say this is the dinning room. Not quite ; )

We have a great variety of insect bees in the common world we humans live within. Bumble bees, tiny Australian stingless bees, honey bees, and the "killer bees" of the Americas.

The higher level melissa (grays) are much the same in practice.

The Lady of the Lake is akin to the melissa. Gaze into her daughters' eyes and one will see the dragon fly. That dragonflys are predators is someting to keep in mind.

Insects are so much older than humanity and have had the time to become much more than we think.

edit on 3America/Chicago332023b20232323rd by NewNobodySpecial268 because: waffled on

edit on Wed Nov 1 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: snipped per request of post author

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Melissa is a female given name. The name comes from the Greek word μέλισσα (mélissa), "bee", which in turn comes from μέλι (meli), "honey". In Hittite, melit signifies "honey".

Source: wikipedia.

No one else to my knowledge has ever aquainted "grays" to "honey bees".

So as discoverer of this uncommon detail of knowledge, as I am entitled to do in the scientific community and as explorers are entitled, I hereby give the "grays" the name for genus as Melissa.

The specie designation shall be meli.

So Melissa meli for the very intellegent, slender four foot tall "grays" with the black almond eyes.

You heard it first here folks in this obscure corner of ATS. (Suck it up UFO/alien experts.)

According to Greek mythology, perhaps reflecting Minoan culture, making her the daughter of a Cretan king Melisseus, whose -issos ending is Pre-Greek,[6] Melissa was a nymph who discovered and taught the use of honey and from whom bees were believed to have received their name. She was one of the nymph nurses of Zeus, sister to Amaltheia, but rather than feeding the baby milk, Melissa, appropriately for her name, fed him honey. Or, alternatively, the bees brought honey straight to his mouth. Because of her, Melissa became the name of all the nymphs who cared for the patriarch god as a baby.
Source: as above.

The melissa (grays) belong to the same "family" as the wood-nymphs.

edit on 3America/Chicago332023b20232323rd by NewNobodySpecial268 because: fixed bb code

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I’m very happy with to see you back my friend. 🍻

Please continue, and please, be more descriptive when using symbolical terms (e.g. Melissa / bumble bees).

Not everyone has partaken in all the threads where you divulged this info.

Honestly, I’m trying to reconcile it all myself.

I really do believe this deserves a new thread. I think you should reconsider.

Don’t be intimidated by the the inquisitive minds here. We just want to know the method behind the madness….🤯

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I have a bit of a love/hate thing towards ATS sometimes. It is a goldmine of interesting things to explore. Little things like TrueAmerican posting a photo of his CE5 experiment.

One of the big problems I see is the "demon" dogma in the UFO narrative. I don't mind explaining how to do things and how things work, nor sharing research. But arguing religious dogma is not my thing. The superstitious, religious and scientific minds need to put aside their preconceptions and cultural influences before meeting the "grays" or it will be a disaster for them.

It is not symbolism by the way. The internal anatomy of the four foot tall "grays" matches the honey bee internal anatomy in many ways. And once one has met and seen what is inside the "gray avatar" one has the conformation.

I will post the colour drawings of TrueAmerucan's CE5 location of what was waiting for him. When they are finished. I will do it here. The UFO/alien forum, if they discover it here for themselves, can discuss it amongst themselves.

There are advantages in the 'grey forum' in that one does not have to produce ironclad courthouse evidence such as original photographic negatives confirmed to be unaltered by at least three independant photographic laboratories with an unbroken thrice signed chain of posession.

Nor does one have to produce a cavadar, DNA mapping and autopsy results as per above.

Why the f* would anyone want to go through all that BS.

Honestly KKLOKO, the UFO forum is where everything is autopsied to the nth degree including people; the last place to table experiences, encounters, photos or personal research.

edit on 4America/Chicago442023b20232423th by NewNobodySpecial268 because: typos

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   
They obviously gonna give the girl the bone 🦴

a reply to: pheonix358

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I am reminded of another reason why I feel it is inappropriate for a thread about the "grays" to appear in the UFO/aliens forum.

That is simply because from my perspective; "grays" are niether aliens nor extraterrestrials.

edit on 4America/Chicago442023b20232423th by NewNobodySpecial268 because: typos

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Look at you drama queen after your grande exit back after all... lol been there done that, keep on rocking

Anyhoo I totally agree it is pretty obvious the Grey are everything but ET.
I mean Lam from Crowley and in a sci fi novel a mixture of those is where the idea comes from and I believe it came to be a cover for entities our brain once exposed to the meme can interpret as greys even though we only perceive them as blurry figures that could be everything almost, aside from the shape, which doesn't have to be physical per se

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Look at you drama queen after your grande exit back after all... lol been there done that, keep on rocking

Tidying up loose ends and just here in this thread now.

I did promise KKLOKO I would write an illustrated thread on the four foot "grays". I thought I would include the little "grays" too, the 24 inch ones with huge oval metalic eyes like sand blasted steel.

I read your thread, and dont disagree.

Anyhoo I totally agree it is pretty obvious the Grey are everything but ET.
I mean Lam from Crowley and in a sci fi novel a mixture of those is where the idea comes from and I believe it came to be a cover for entities our brain once exposed to the meme can interpret as greys even though we only perceive them as blurry figures that could be everything almost, aside from the shape, which doesn't have to be physical per se

Aye, to compound the difficulty, (fluid) appearence is a language. Mimicry and charades in some cases. If one wants to scare away a trespasser adopt the appearence of their worst nightmare.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   

OMG you're totally right. First time reading I was like: hm?

(fluid) appearence is a language

second time: moddufugga that is totally true.

posted on Aug, 24 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

It could be Britain has the majority of standing stones because granite isn't as readily recyclable. That's not to push all standing stones into the same category and associate then all with ley lines or anything. Standing stones of some form can be found as far south as Gambia and as far East as Laos, idk about the Americas although a few cultures dabbled in astronomy and geographical art if that's what it should be called. NE America has Dolmens and standing stones?

They can't really be dated until artifacts or burial mounds are found but the general consensus is the late neolithic.

Good video btw, our ancestors were pretty active where I Iive and it's spurred my curiousity.

(post by NewNobodySpecial268 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 27 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   

edit on 27-8-2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   
testing

posted on Oct, 29 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   
spam removed
edit on Oct 30th 2023 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   
there are many nature spirits and all elements are alive

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38 >>

join