It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Life Of Fairies

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I've met many fairies in the North West of England. They are very creative and occasionally use frequency beds to reverse age.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Great topic NNS.

I'm really enjoying the comments and the conversation here.

I'll drop this here because I have a feeling that it might be connected.

Since around the dark ages and until recently, there was this folk tradition at the remote villages in Greece.

When a woman gave birth she and the newborn was NOT allowed to go out of the house for exactly 40 days.

Additionally she was strongly reminded to NEVER leave the newborn's laundry out in the night and only leave them out during the day.

Both of the above traditions were passed from generation to generation with the goal of NOT attracting the "bad spirits of nature".

Take that as you wish...for me it kind of blends in with the part where fairies needed the blood of a young woman. (I don't exactly remember the details)

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mind5torm

Hi ya mind5torm. Good to see you in the thread.

Yeah, like human Beings, there are bad ones for sure.

Laurie Collard talks about little hairy men who can make little kids sick and even take them away in this 2 minute video:

Both in Greece and here in Australia, that sounds like the description of the traditional brownie of folk lore.

I've encountered mamaries inside my house rummaging through boxes in the night. I talked about them with one of the Australian indigenous folk, who told me a story of one of his encounters with the mamaries.

He said his group was in the bush catching freshwater crayfish one night. They could hear the mamaries moving about in the bush. So as he usually does, he says loudly that they are only there to catch a feed of crayfish and not anything else, along with an apology for intruding.

Later, one of the girls woke up screaming, saying something had been pulling her hair. She was so hysterical they had to pack up and leave.

How to protect our children is important, I have wondered about the 'night terrors' for a while now. Babies and toddlers that see something we don't, and it terrifies them.

These little fellas are probably of worldwide distribution. It makes perfect sense to me that seeing laundry left out at night would tell them exactly who is in the house. They're smart little fellas.

I would love to hear more of the Greek folklore mind5storm (hint hint).

edit on 24/11/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Take that as you wish...for me it kind of blends in with the part where fairies needed the blood of a young woman. (I don't exactly remember the details)

That is what we would call cloning in this day and age. Certain Beings cloned humans a long time ago. It ties in with the Greek folk lore in a way. Where the lore you talk about is for the first forty days after birth, these other Beings focused on the maiden between about seven years and fourteen years of age.

A touchy subject in many ways, yet it has been a practice for aeons.

The Being created a double of the maiden, which would accompany her as a friend through life. One who would teach her many extraordinary things, provide some protection through intuition and so on. A mutual benefit relationship in many ways that helped both of them.

In the old days, the double may have been the origin of the concept of the "familiar".

So, a quick recap on the creation of the "familiar".

What is a "little blue light" would find a pre-pubescent girl to it's liking with which to form a relationship. The maiden may or may not consciously know. Loneliness is a factor here. Loneliness is a very loud emotion that gets the attention of unseen Beings. Compassionate ones will sometimes become the invisible friends of childhood.

What happened is the "little blue light" would find a suitable maiden in her early years and spend time with her. With the approach of puberty, the "little blue light" would take up residence in the cavity that we call the womb. Topologically speaking, the interior of the womb is outside the body, and therefore not intrusive in a manner of speaking. Often the maiden wouldn't even notice.

With the first menses, the "little blue light" would begin to build the double of the maiden. The Being would spend the next few years there. The double becomes an avatar for the Being.

Before the maiden became sexually active, the being would leave its former home. The Being within the avatar accompany her for the rest of her life and beyond as a friend who knows the girl intimately. That is "intimately" not in a sexual context.

The correct context is as someone who has shared all the girl's joys and sorrows for seven years of her life as she grew up to adulthood. The Being experiences exactly what the girl experiences.

The principal of building the double from the menses is something that can be done with any mammal. For example, the same thing can be created from a cat, wolf, or a wild pole cat. Perhaps the "little blue light" has created a double of the wolf and exists as a "spirit wolf". The "spirit wolf" may then form the relationship with a human girl. Then the being would have a double (avatar) of the wolf and also a double of the maiden.

Now we can begin to understand what are the so-called shape-shifters. The Spirit Beings who can appear as an animal that changes into human and vice versa.

These Beings not only create the spirit double of the maiden's physical body, it also includes the girl's emotional nature. A very kind maiden will have a very kind double. They are very magical Beings that take on the nature of their doubles.

Typically, the classical fairy lore is full of these magical Beings.

edit on 25/11/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness and clarity

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Do you leave a dish of mile and some bread for them ?
Why not.

Odd thing is in the old days people got taken by the fairys.
some came back and they came back young.
ever one here was old. .

Now the Aliens take you!
take you in there space ships.
you come back young (space time)
and the men in black take you away never to be seen again.

The MIB just gave them new Names!
so you dont realise that the fairys are Still with us.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Scratchpost

Hi ya Scratchpost. Aye, the old stories are interesting when one can put them into context.

The fairy lore has the abductions and many correspondences with the grays. I wrote a tread on them and how they are very much the Nature Being. The Secret Life Of Grays.

They build a location under their psychic control, within which "encounters" take place. Other similar Beings create the other world labyrinth with no exit nor entry, only an inside and an outside. One can meet the Being within the labyrinth.

Fascinating beings, yet definitely not harmless by any means. They often have the disposition of "Know your place, human".

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

everything transitions just fine only with the memories seem to have some hick ups... Not that we loose the memory but it is blocked, and when we die there is something going on with the memories too...

It seems to hold something detrimental to the whole dynamic, otherwise i guess it would be an individual decision.

The initiated and knowledgeable about ritual mysteries in Ancient Greece refered to everything we learn in this life as "anamnesis" = remembering

They believed that everything we learn during our life is actually us remembering experiences of past lives.

The ones that were considered as seers, oracles or the masters (such as Socrates and Pythagoras) could actually perform rituals and connect with the "anamnesis" of third people in different lifetimes.

There are multiple texts where they clearly explain the steps taken to connect and remember very specific from incidents such as the catastrophe of Atlantis and more.

Modern scholars consider them nonsense...is it though?

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Modern scholars consider them nonsense...is it though?

I dunno, I am not a Greek scholar. But if you are referring to navigating the memories, it can be done.

In the example above of the fairy creating the double of the maiden, it is done because the maiden has a womb and menstruates. The fairy cannot do that with a male. The process is different.

What happens there is the fairy double of the girl envelopes the male in her womb.

To put it simply and use an analogy, it is like going to the cinema on a date with a girl. Except, the cinema screen is the interior of the womb. You are inside her alone. She can show you her memories within that creative universe of stars we call a womb.

Those Beings live for a very long time, their ancestral memories go back farther than the earth has been here. However, if the fairy has was not at that event in history, she cannot show you that.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   
NS268 thank you very much for facilitating this thread and the very interesting content.

I have a personal experience to share and I would possibly need some guidance. (guess newbie stuff for your level of experience)

Could you DM me? I still can't DM due to the messages limit.

Thank you very much 🙏

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

Not a problem.

Let's see if you can return message. I think 20 posts is the magic number.

Post here if you can't send a message yet....[snipped]

Thank you very much, I got your message.

I wrote a long reply with as much details I can offer, and then clicked Send. ATS returned a message that I can't send private messages to anyone

What is your suggestions?

Thank you very much
edit on Mon Dec 18 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   

You have a message

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 05:17 AM
link   

You too 😊

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Anymore information you can share on the labyrinth?

I've found myself in a labyrinth a few times with what seems to be a rather scary inhabitant. In these dreams I always find myself retreating to a strange little crawl space and the weird thing is this space has an accumulation of stuff I've lost over the years, random things like a lighter or a photo. The wall has many messages too.

Just wondering... Those dreams are always lucid and often accompanied with a migraine.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Same place I think from your description RAY.

--------

The labyrinth I found myself in was underground and was quite modern in design.

The tunnel interiors were square, like we would build a concrete underpass below a freeway for pedestrians. A complex shopping mall is another similar design, just put it underground.

The parts that come to the surface were neat and tidy and had grass growing around them. Like an entrance or exit to the underground complex.

The problem was, you could walk and find an exit but would realise you just came from there.

The Being was just standing there watching. It was silvery. Had a long face unlike a human, it had a snout.

The eyes were like large silvery pingpong balls half of which extended from the face.

My feelings of the labyrinth was neutral, just a place.

My feelings of the Being was unsettling. Feeling wise the Being really stood out. Like walking down the street and seeing a person you instinctively know to avoid.

One was also very aware one was alone in there with the Being.

The Being just observed, didn't move nor communicate.

It is not hard to work out this place is like what I described in The Secret Life Of Grays. An artificial closed space under someone else's control.

I'll add that I get silent migranes, and that it was also what is called a lucid dream, very rare for me.

The Being also had a presence for the following week in my normal waking awareness.

We did also "talk" outside the initial encounter. It wanted me to understand that initial encounter was an artificial dream, and very clearly; "We are here."

--------

What are your thoughts on that?

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 12:38 AM
link   

The same sections over and over again rings bells, I had a really good walk around last time and some of the scenery reminded me of a final fantasy game I played as a kid. The squareness of the rooms I always associated with a sewer and the part I often found myself in had a couple of inches of water on the floor.

Almost a noir theme to the place, old lights, brick walls and the occasional iron bars.

I must have wandered a while last time I visited because I was really trying to avoid that little crawl space and eventually I was given a choice by an event of sorts, the room is always the same but what happened was new. The room is L shaped, just flip the L upside down and that's the shape, my little crawl space is on the left and the exit was up the corridor to the right except this time my exit was blocked by some metal bars. I never saw another but I sure felt it and it didn't give off a good vibe. Next thing I know a miniature tidal wave starts coming down towards me from round the corner. The feeling of dread it gave off is actually funny to look back at since it was about 6 inches tall and moving in slow motion a lot like the tidal effect that happens on the river Severn every year.

I ended up in my crawl space (again) and actually found the spot to be really comfortable, homely even.

What are your thoughts on that?

That we might be talking about the same place, for me it always felt like a game of sorts and has a very similar taste to other dreams I've had as in every time you go back it's the present, a continuation from the last visit.

The items I found in the crawl space are personalised tools.

To add:
The game I'm referencing is final fantasy 7, the underground of Midgard's rail system. The similarity is the endless "same" tunnels actually aren't as they appear. If the place was circular like a wheel it also has spokes that can be travelled.
edit on 9-12-2023 by RAY1990 because: To add

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 01:32 AM
link   

There are common aspects to both, so it seems we both have a labyrinth. The mechanics of the two fit the closed space mechanics.

Mine was vaguely familiar with places I have been, yours with places you have been (from FF7). Material for someone to build and design a psychic closed space.

(FF12 is my favourite, by the way.)

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   

It's a dream I've shared a few times over the years but I've never came across anyone else who's had it, a quiet place except for the last time I had it and almost got my shoes wet.

The crawl space had bones in the first time which might have tainted my views of the place. Always wondered what that was about in a subconscious sense although the sense I get these days is it's a capsule of sorts and rather timeless. An access point more than a dead end.

Just figured I'd ask, there's loads about those dreams I don't remember.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

A mystery to me too RAY. My own approach is to let them make the next move.

I guess we can just wander into these places. The folk lore is full of stories about below ground places and the fairies. There's also the little people.

They're about the house here at the moment.

I have a favourite place I go too below ground. I haven't been there for a while.

I'll tell you about it,

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The underworlds ~ My favourite places.

Not Tartarus or hell as westerners and religion likes to portray. Nor the "astral" as the occultists like to belittle and dismiss these things. Rather beautiful places within the earth.

As far as it goes, the Hindu description is not far off what I know.

In Indian religions, Patala (literally that which is below the feet), denotes the subterranean realms – which are located under the earthly dimension.

Patala is often translated as underworld.

Patala is described as more beautiful than heaven. Patala is described as filled with splendid jewels, beautiful groves and lakes.

In Vajrayana Buddhism, caves inhabited by asuras are entrances to Patala.

In Hindu cosmology, the universe is divided into the three worlds: heaven, the earth/mortal plane, and the underworld (Patala).

Patala is composed of seven realms/dimensions, the seventh and lowest of them is also called Patala or Naga-loka, the region of the Nagas. The Danavas (children of Danu), Daityas (children of Diti), Rakshas and the snake-people Nagas (serpent-human formed sons of Kadru), live in the realms of Patala.

Source: Wikipedia Patala

Notes:

* I have simplified the Wikipedia text as much as possible to make it easier to understand without all the strange Hindu names.

* Asuras are described in Indian texts as powerful superhuman demigods with good or bad qualities.

* Nagas. The Nagas are a divine, or semi-divine, race of half-human, half-serpent beings that reside in the underworld (Patala), and can occasionally take human or part-human form. A female naga is called a Nagi

Like religious texts in general, The Hindu and Buddhist texts tend to be human centric and depict the human view as superior. However, that is debatable. I will say one thing though. To raise humans to the evolutionary point they are now was apparently a lot of work. There are some I know who would think it is a waste for humans to become extinct. My own view is in between: "Know your place human" (in the greater scheme of things) is the sentiment I find common, and good advice I would say.

There are "little ones" as I call them who really look up to humans. Unfortunately, as the human world is now, with religion doing all the killing it does and science wreaking the place, I feel it the greatest of shames that we fall far short of their expectations. That is just my opinion.

Anyway. Let's draw some space between the notion of "hell" and the underworlds. As the Hindu say: The underworlds are described as more beautiful than heaven.

I'll explain. My favourite place is an underworld that is now destroyed. I like the place because I can't hear the cacophony of human thought like here on the surface. It is utterly silent in comparison. There is also some memory buried somewhere, as I would like to fix the place up one day. A "renovator's dream" as the Realtors would say.

The description is: Barren planes surrounded by tall glassy transparent mountains with a river and lake.

When one looks in the lake it is filled with the remains of the dead, one can make out bones and other things. The water is putrid. Upstream are ruins still inhabited by "cursed folk". They gave me two deceased children who died of congenital syphilis. Syphilis is originally a bioengineered weapon of bio-warfare in the spiritual scheme of things. The target was not promiscuous adults as one would suppose. The target was the children. Reincarnationary bio-warfare one might say.

The sky is black with yellow lines crossing in a grid pattern. Towards the centre of the black sky, the grid pattern dips downward as a depression in the shape of a cube. In the cube depression contains a church hell. The church is above.

In Dante Alighieri's 14th-century epic poem Divine Comedy. The Inferno describes Dante's journey through Hell, guided by the ancient Roman poet Virgil. My own opinion is Dante was probably inspired by something to be found below a cathedral.

The construction of a church cathedral is not just stone and mortar aligned on the Ley Lines. The Leys are constructs too. The secret lays in the practice of building churches on the location of someone else's sacred site. A practice not so innocent as is commonly portrayed.

See the difference between the notion of hell of the western church and the underworlds?

Footnote:

On the fate of the two children, Elizabeth and Edward. Edward was about six when he died, his sister a year or two older. They really scrubbed up well with some care and attention. Syphilis can be treated with modern antibiotics. That is what I did with them. The memory of their life on earth included being diseased, that is all they knew and remembered in the afterlife. Medicine for the dead is not a difficult thing. The names came from the period in which they died.)

edit on 9/12/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: added footnote

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38 >>

join