It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Life Of Fairies

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I noticed the paper's authors still think of schizophrenia as a disease. There is also a lot said about the synthesizing of the active "ingredients" of the plants.

I wonder what difference there is between natuaral and synthetic. Back in the 1970's there was the clear light which was said to be synthetic. Though ergot poisoning is said to be unpleasant.

My educated guess is all these substances work on the physical body and the physical body's consciousness rather than "spiritual awareness" which is said to be the function of the chakras. If so, then it follows that it is the body's awareness as an organ of perception that is altered in some way. I recall an ATS member saying these substances were helpful to certain people who were mapping the human mind. I spose the human mind being the body's consciousness.

I spose another difference between natural and synthetic would be the plant's consciousness is not there. Something to think about.

Maybe a homeopathic connection. Homeopathy's principal is like cures like. To cure nightshade poisoning in a child, Dr Christian Hahnemann diluted the nightshade berries and admisistered that to save the child (from memory).

So if the good scientists are using psilocybin to cure scizophrenia, I would wonder at what dosage? They would probably never admit to homeopathic principals.

If anyone is interested here is an english translation of an introductory lecture on homepathy given at the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community. Homeopathy has been gutted of it's best remedies and demonised in the west, thus the Muslim link: Homeopathy PDF.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
All these things I write about are not really that strange nor are they "way out there". Nor out of reach of "ordinary" people.

I guess it boils down to two things when all is said and done if you want to follow me into the 'out there'.

Book learning - the pseudo-knowledge. What can I say except unlearn it. Especially the "sacred" texts of philosophy and science.

The impossible and possible. Unlearn that too.

Aproach the non-human with an open mind, try to understand them. Kindness works too.

And just to be contrary perhaps the best of advice; if you want to approach the great unknown, the unspeakable, approach the unspeakable as a child.

"Come unto me as little children" - geez I hate quoting sacred texts : )

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Amazing thread, apologies for butting in just wanted to say your openness has helped my awareness immensely.

I genuinely didn't know that about the theosophical Society, hilarious. Sounds like they found the one they needed.

I've bounced on and off a spiritual/philosophical path for a while in an attempt to explain weirdness I've experienced, nearly everyone along the way interjected their own thoughts and ways on my search for answers. Fundamentally I think you're correct that the answers, the lessons and even the questions were always here around us.

Reflecting on one of my experiences I shared here years ago (going by memory I can get links) I realise I did a whole lot of looking but didn't see much... Maybe I should have listened to the dog chasing it's tail.

Anyways apologies again for the babble, I appreciate how you went about this thread... Idk what my experiences were, I don't really care. A strange reflection always felt more fitting. Fae was a possibility too. Looking back most of my experiences were around what would've been a sacred hill overlooking a natural well overgrown with Alder.

The more you know eh?

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Nice to see this thread still alive and going..

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Book learning - the pseudo-knowledge. What can I say except unlearn it. Especially the "sacred" texts of philosophy and science.

It was via a KPB thread I found your other thread, basically I was looking over some stuff I remembered could help a friend who has some bad experiences with kundalini... She's still not over that it seems. That's the learning curve which helped me walk away from "supernatural phenomena" not the best choice of words I know. It was the realisation I was trying to learn things for obviously tainted reasons.

I'm sick of learning things from flawed teachers, the good ones are ran ragged and kids are not supposed to be raised by bigger kids. Book learning isn't helping.

I guess it boils down to two things when all is said and done if you want to follow me into the 'out there'.

You yes.
Anyone else I'd have to get to know them, most importantly I need to get to know me more. Fresh eyes on a situation can truly be a beautiful thing especially when the beholder can just be honest.

The impossible and possible. Unlearn that too.

When you've chased everything but fairies and still have the same results maybe it was the Fae, or maybe the approach was wrong.

Maybe the path was rigged. Maybe I should quote godfather 3 idk.

What I do know is there doesn't seem to be any indication of a turn around for society in general when we talk about how we interact with one another or the world around us. If the Fae are the only way to reconnect us then I'm probably a "once more onto the breach" guy.

Because on a personal level I've seen and lived the disconnect, I could talk about me and what the affect of the threads has been but I'd rather say I'll make sure I wear shoes in a world full of glass.

Again

Btw if you're still RV hills in the UK that one I mentioned earlier was a unique one, it had a giant buried in it at one point I believe, I have theories on the site going back to childhood so I might check it all out with fresh eyes again anyways!

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Glad you like the thread and found something useful here. And no need to appologise for "rambling" - geez I waffled on over the pages. So feel free to waffle on all you like here. These are my field notes and meant for others to build upon if they want to. Hopefully others can go further than I have.

I read a few of your threads on the lights and tri in the British Isles. Whatever they turn out to be I reckon there is a lot more to them then just what we see.

Interesting you mention the Alder water and the hill. As your probably well aware, in Britain those hills are often not natural. I remember a French seer who mentioned to me the mounds in Europe were often built over uranium deposits. Uranium I reckon tends to separate the body's subtle anatomy in some way. They buried the kings under mounds, perhaps so they could stay close to the physical in death. A magic there methinks, and reminds me of the Once and Future King.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

We must have been posting at the same time. Though I had to shift to a VPN to get the post to post.

KPB's an interesting fella, I like talking with the old coot : )

Ya know RAY, my childhood had lots of stange things happen. Then I spent my youth reading books. That was in the 1970's. Mostly what was in the Theosophical bookshop. I had a big library and could talk about subjects. Then one day I realised that was all I could do; just talk about what I read in books.

So I divided what I "knew" into personal experience and book learning. That was so horribly depressing when I realised I knew next to nothing : )

So I decided to learn it for myself. A few years later I met a fairy lady in green in a very awake and aware dream. She cast something and I fell in love with her (She isn't proud of that). Then she started showing me things while awake. Mostly how to survive in her world. The rest is history.

The reality didn't match what the books said . . .

Btw if you're still RV hills in the UK that one I mentioned earlier was a unique one, it had a giant buried in it at one point I believe, I have theories on the site going back to childhood so I might check it all out with fresh eyes again anyways!

You can PM me with the location if you like, I'll have a look, haven't done something interesting for a while.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

G'day purplemer. Yeah, the thread's still alive if folks stop in for a yarn. I sorta said what I wanted to at the time. I could have said a lot more, but thought folks can ask if they want on any of it.

Hope you found something interesting in here.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

It's a chalk/limestone outcrop. There's a few weird hills around here and I suspect the Romans loved it here especially because of that.

There was an old archeological book (1880's I think) that said every hill in Britain is sacred and that always made sense to me. Kids love hills or atleast we do here. Define not natural? A rocky outcrop is magical to someone with no knowledge of geography, there's practicality to be had in knowing such locations too. Fresh springs, resources, protection, storage... Depends on the hill.

Interesting you mention the Alder water and the hill.

Reading this thread has been strange experience in that I've experienced it in reverse it feels. I've been reading on things like Lauma, an east Baltic woodland spirit, sacred trees. Remembering where I've played all my life and around what trees, where I took my first dates as a young lad lol.

The uncanny becoming canny. I'm mostly interested in the healing processes that can be hashed out here, for selfish reasons at first.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I'm mostly interested in the healing processes that can be hashed out here, for selfish reasons at first.

Nothing wrong with 'reasons', and I can maybe help with working out healings for the lands, spirits and people. Sometimes I see stuff and sometimes I remember a forgotten case that may have some bearing as a way of working out things.

When I read of your giant, it reminded me of something I had forgotten.

Going back some twenty years or so, someone asked me to look into two black and white photos of silver metal that were said to be toxic and littering the shoreline of a circular bay in Europe.

My opinion was the metal was the skin of a UFO. The consensus was the UFO exploded and formed the circular bay. The bay was miles across so a big explosion.

At the same time we came across two 'consciousnesses' near the location being eaten by ectoplasm. So we got them out of the ecto, and they kinda latched onto me and followed me home.

At the time the family watched anime (japanese cartoons) regularly. 'Evangalion', 'sailor Moon' and that sort of thing. The two of them used to watch the TV through the pictures in my mind was the impression I had.

The family never knew there were two visitors behind them. They looked like large bright yellow orbs with fleshy looking stuff hanging off it.

I tried healing them with herbs and various ways, not that I noticed improvement with herbs. However I used to play a song in the car each morning on the way to work. 'Dream A Little Dream Of Me" sung by Doris Day I think. I sung along to that song with them in mind. If anything the sentiments in the song evoked some sort of healing (maybe).

They stayed for months and never said a single thing. Then disappeared one day when they were well enough to go home. I know they got into some sort of trouble for being compromised by prolonged human contact. I wouldn't be surprised they changed me too in some way.

One eyed giants is what I think they were, and I'm positive they were the consciousnesses from inside that UFO that blew up. Just across the channel and not that far from Britain that happened.

So after waffling on ; ) the point is I had forgotten about that until you mentioned the hill, well and Alders and then the giant within the hill.

I reckon that wasn't the only UFO that blew up long ago, and where did the consciousnesses of the UFO 'machinery' go? Those Beings are big.

So do you feel your hill or what is in it needs healing?

No need to tell me the location, and we probably don't need psychic tourists trampling the peaceful location.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I always knew something was up with that hill, kinda figured it might have had something to do with extremely fine "surgical" flint that can be found in such locations. It's where my practical mind went but storage was always a possibility. It was a chance conversation with a local knowledge box I found out about the dig... Interesting guy, put me right on a lot of local history.

Seems it was amateurish dig which isn't unusual for the time, a definite Beaker site by the artifacts. Atleast 2000BC and he was found in a damaged urn, funny you mentioned a 2nd in your story because apparently their was a partial skeleton of a female found too but not in an urn and couldn't be definitively linked with the other findings. The writings I found on the dig was literally as long as this explanation.

Prehistoric tools have been found a stone's throw away and as I mentioned I'm sure the Romans loved around here since it's one of the spots they never really left.

So do you feel your hill or what is in it needs healing?

Not a clue!

If I consider my own "weird" experiences and stop trying to categorize them... The first is a "ghost" story when I started to impersonate Derek Acorah off a show called "most haunted" my mum used to watch... Long story short I kinda of got an answer, at first a tap on the window (we were upstairs) so I asked for more... A tap on the wall.

Exclaimed this might not be enough, this might be the wind or this creaking old house. Bearing in mind me, my brother and best mate were kinda peaked at that moment for a lack of words. I asked for it to make us feel. We burst out crying. An emotional pain I've never felt again and care not to.

I was thinking about that this morning actually. Pain is subjective to the individual but I've never been able to comprehend the amount I felt then. A bit beyond us is what I've come to conclude, that said I haven't tried dying yet!

It could've been synchronicity, individuals seeing/feeling what they want to believe. Personally that's even more "far out man" than I can imagine.

I think flow is a better word than healing sometimes. Its not always repair work that needs to be done but a correction of blockages. We're all in a loop somewhere... Water swirls and backs up on itself when its blocked but it eventually finds a way, at cost.

Edit to add: I wouldn't wish that brief emotion on the worst of existence, definitely needs healing if it's still being felt.
edit on 13-9-2022 by RAY1990 because: To add

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I can't say anything authorative on your hill, except to say there is a consciousness within there that is a sweet feminine-ish bright yellow ovoid to my eyes. I doubt 'she' is human and probably predates known human history. She has probably watched more than just the Romans come and go.

I got a view of five black lines meeting at a hill, with parasitic(?) things attached to the lines. So we just cleared those. I can't be sure if it is your hill. Maybe if you still live nearby and can dowse with the rods, take a walk around the base and see if you can find five lines. They seem equally spaced around the hill.

If your pain was of the anguish type rather than physical hurt pain, then it may have been from the Being within that hill.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Anguish is a good word, an emotional pain that made anything human feel more like a temper tantrum.

I've never dowsed before but I somewhat understand what to do, I'll take the mutt for a walk up there over the next couple of days.

On a side note I listened to a pretty cool podcast yesterday about "Vikings" and their magic. I'll try and make a post that explains some of it in a senseful way because some of the themes are very Fae-like. The concept of seidr and foster/blood brothers fascinated me the most. The ritual for the latter involved digging a hole and the two joining would enter the "womb" share blood and be reborn... This was apparently the only way a giant got into the Aesir. In the podcast it's alluded this magic (seidr) came from the Vanir.

Joining of the clans? Almost like our ancestors knew the pantheons all had the same source and danced around the same fires. Everything else was just human-ish nature? Including the interpretation of the shadows most likely.

Thank you

inthe borderlands
edit on 14-9-2022 by RAY1990 because: Add podcast

Figured I'd just add the podcast, I'll still make the post though!
edit on 14-9-2022 by RAY1990 because: More to add

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Anguish is a good word, an emotional pain that made anything human feel more like a temper tantrum.

Then I would say you experienced the pain of a Being other than yourself. I'm working blind so to speak with only your heart felt words as a link. So I hope I found the right patient.

It can be the most heartbreakingly wonderful of things to help one of them.

I've never dowsed before but I somewhat understand what to do, I'll take the mutt for a walk up there over the next couple of days.

Give the dowsing a go, some folks take to it like a duck to water. It does take practice. I learned to dowse with the rods when I was in my early twenties. Still do occasionally today, a good tool for confirmation and diagnosis.

On a side note I listened to a pretty cool podcast yesterday about "Vikings" and their magic. I'll try and make a post that explains some of it in a senseful way because some of the themes are very Fae-like. The concept of seidr and foster/blood brothers fascinated me the most. The ritual for the latter involved digging a hole and the two joining would enter the "womb" share blood and be reborn... This was apparently the only way a giant got into the Aesir. In the podcast it's alluded this magic (seidr) came from the Vanir.

Joining of the clans? Almost like our ancestors knew the pantheons all had the same source and danced around the same fires. Everything else was just human-ish nature? Including the interpretation of the shadows most likely.

I've read some viking lore, the fae were important is my understanding. Cheers for the podcast, I'll have a listen while at work tomorrow. Driving for hours on end leaves room for new things.

Divination, there is a set of Runes in the cupboard drawer here. My wife bought them decades ago. : )

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

The podcast gave a picture of the old world before the comming of the church. Sounds like the fae and the magic were an ordinary part of life for the people of the time. So much has been lost : (

Gotta say the young lady knows her stuff.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Will have to read through it again. I am more than open to the idea of fairies. I saw 2 coloured orb a few years ago now.. glided in front of me then took a sharp left onto the moors.. I called to it to come and visit me at home.. later that night..twice the door knocked and no one was there.

Not long ago i was out walking under a new moon. I saw a little light the size of a marble floating past.. I live in the remote part of the UK and think i am getting glimpses of another reality that is interwoven with ours..

Some day i might go and leave them some gifts out and see if they say hello again.

Happy days :-)

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Ha ha, yer got yer wish : )

Will have to read through it again. I am more than open to the idea of fairies. I saw 2 coloured orb a few years ago now.. glided in front of me then took a sharp left onto the moors.. I called to it to come and visit me at home.. later that night..twice the door knocked and no one was there.

except someone was there.

Not long ago i was out walking under a new moon. I saw a little light the size of a marble floating past.. I live in the remote part of the UK and think i am getting glimpses of another reality that is interwoven with ours..

Interwoven? I dunno. In practice it works as layers. RAY1990's hills and the spirits there are like layers.

There are houses over the landscape now in RAY1990's given location; suburbia on the edge of farmland. A river meanders through the landscape and little woodland.

The humans are the newcomers. The spirits there have been there far longer. One has to look through the human building and human wrought changes to the landscape to what is there "below". Not really "below" as in "under". "Behind" might be better.

In practice there are water spirits there who's landcape has been altered. Waterways filled and blocked - that sort of thing. Water spirits depend on the waterways to move about.

With water spirits, the problem is they get 'built out' and end up isolated and alone. One might think in terms of "oneness" and how can a spirit get marrooned. Yet "oneness" is a human thing, and limited to humans who think in that fashion. Everyone else I know and have encountered know networks, roads, paths and so one. Like computer networking. Not all networks are connected to the internet, we have infra-nets too. From memory ARPANET disconnected from the civilian networks long ago for example.

Kids get taught that there are no such things as invisible friends and fairies early in life and forget.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

The work she and others are doing in regards to their language alone is pretty amazing I've just been reading the description of a 100 or so words related to Fjolkyngi (great knowledge) and it's pretty clear that the Norse had an extremely vast and varied language just to describe magic.

All we have is stories given mostly by other cultures, investigative history and a little bit oral tradition.

So much has been lost : (

There's active attempts to revive so much. If people can speak and act like their ancestors are they not practically a continuation of a lost line? I always thought hogwash in regards to such things but maybe a state of mind and being is all that's needed to continue such paths.

Maybe such revivals are really "draugr" and the christians are right, it's the end times... The "dead" are walking the earth again

For me it's another lense or field of thought to apply to phenomena, I'm mentioning Norse in this post and the Fae are traditionally from the British isles but it's a theme that sticks with the human mind the further back you go.

Colours... Our cultures have been built around describing colours, we look at them and call them distinct when in reality they're all just shades of the same spectrum or "phenomena" if you will. Magic has been a huge part of every culture and it always came from elsewhere. Consider UFOs and modern man being adamant that cobalt is a brand new colour... Maybe it isn't.

I'd go one further and say some groups amongst humanity demand our vision be black and white on the matter... Which is awful sad considering our history is here, all around us... There's a 1001 ways to trace our paths.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   

There's active attempts to revive so much. If people can speak and act like their ancestors are they not practically a continuation of a lost line? I always thought hogwash in regards to such things but maybe a state of mind and being is all that's needed to continue such paths.

All the unseen side of it is probably there from long ago. Plus thought follows speech psychologically speaking. Having said that, people have changed and the 'peasant mind' has gone in many lands and intellectualism has taken its place. I guess some people would call that 'evolution of man'.

Maybe such revivals are really "draugr" and the christians are right, it's the end times... The "dead" are walking the earth again

You may not be wrong there RAY1990 ; )

To the world of the fae, humanity seem lost to them. Humans walk about in their daydream of modern life blind to what is all around them. ; )

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join