It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you remove a hex ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
So a bit of a back story ,

When I was a kid I got into Witchcraft to keep it short I did a spell in a old house which was to raise the spirits there , Because I was young and stupid It worked with no protection , I started to be harassed by one or a few spirits I could never see them but door knobs would turn and the dog would growl at his food bowl one day it chased something into the bathroom and the door slammed shut and the dog started yelping I could not get the door open at 1st ,

The worst that happened was a ouija board that I was messing with and decided to burn once I got home that day was torn into tiny pieces and thrown through out the house , Then one night while I was sleeping something grabbed my leg and pulled me out of the bed ,

I left there and moved but it had followed now even years later I belive it still haunts me , I suffer from sleep paralysis which I have learned to control , All though not as regular as before Me and my Son see the shadow people even my wife seen one but it had red eyes . I suffer from extreme bad luck and have to drink to keep the nightmares away .

So I'm beginning to think I need to remove this from me but just don't know how any suggestions ?

I'm not religious and don't believe what haunts me is either "I'm not nuts either" .

edit on 18-8-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

So I'm beginning to think I need to remove this from me but just don't know how any suggestions ?

Best way to remove a Hex is by not believing in it , without you it is nothing.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
You put yourself in a pickle. I can remove it for you if you cannot. But I would need to be there. I do not do this for people I do not know. I can help you try some things that may work, but I need to know more details. You can private DM me if you like.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

According the the Exorcist that the Diocese of Charleston sent to bless my home I have been under spiritual attack since the age of 7. I surmise it was an older kid who told me that he put a spell on me after I blew him in to my father who called the police. I wasn't touched but the kid was a pervert. That when the Sleep Paralysis began.

I have had almost 1000 visitations by the 7' hooded faceless thing. It was last seen Christmas week of 2018. I prayed to God and that did it for me.

Here's an excellent web site:

Sheila Pryce Brooks PhD

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

How do you remove a hex ?

It's not easy. Google has page after page of suggestions from urban shaman. Be warned, some curative online measures could backfire and make it worse.

Religious or not....talk to a priest!

Protect your wife and boy so that no transference takes place.
If you have access to sage, sometimes a good smudge works. It needs to be real sage, not just a bunch of weeds some faker calls a smudge stick.
edit on 18-8-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

That's super ignorant. But not surprising as to the source. For one thing, once something is experienced you can't "unbelieve" it by wishing it away pretending to now be an idiot.

For another thing, when you mess with Witchcraft and spirit boards and basically get your hind end messed with for years, suddenly unbelieving is the same as "Beat on me harder".

So let me fix your ignorant comment.
It should read: The best way to remove a hex is by NEVER effing with Witchcraft and spirit boards in the first place thereby NOT creating any hex in the first place, and then and only then it won't matter if you believe in them or not.

edit on 18-8-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I've done the Sage but its not the home that's affected It's me I'm the vessel It travels with me .

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

I've done the Saget but its not the home that's affected It's me I'm the vessel It travels with me .

Maybe the Lord God, the Holy (good spirit) is waiting for you to acknowledge the truth, and that is that only he can deliver you from this evil. He forgives mistakes we make like this all the time, but the ball is in your court. Admit your belief system could use a "reevaluation".. You can stop what is happening by taking some steps.

I never messed with stuff like you mentioned, but as a kid did the spirit board, and paid the same price. I was dragged out of bed at age 15 by an invisible force. I have been in your shoes before. Once you have spiritual protection through prayer the evil ones can't touch you anymore. You can still be tempted however. You can beat this.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

It should read: The best way to remove a hex is by NEVER effing with Witchcraft and spirit boards in the first place thereby NOT creating any hex in the first place, and then and only then it won't matter if you believe in them or not.

It should read: The best way to "remove" a hex is not to be so utterly gullible and mentally weak as to believe it in the first place.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I've done the Sage but its not the home that's affected It's me I'm the vessel It travels with me .

Well, find an esoteric chant that is used to unhex a person. Or make one up and use it frequently until you can at least get a good nights sleep with out drinking. imo...alcohol makes it worse!

Someone has to say it and I guess it's me....Perhaps it's not a hex but an emotional/psychological problem. Talk to a therapist/shrink and find out.

edit on 18-8-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

It should read: The best way to "remove" a hex is not to be so utterly gullible and mentally weak as to believe it in the first place.

Really dude ?

You got no clue if you believe your comment . "Weak as to believe it"

But I bet you believe in God how's that different ?

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Well, find an esoteric chant that is used to unhex a person. Or make one up and use it frequently until you can at least get a good nights sleep with out drinking. imo...alcohol makes it worse!

Someone has to say it and I guess it's me....Perhaps it's not a hex but an emotional/psychological problem. Talk to a therapist/shrink and find out.

Like I said before not crazy no need for a shrink - I'd rather talk to the ghost lol

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Can you feel it in your body when awake?

I don't belive in hexes, but i do belive in spiritual practice to open doors.
those doors all lead to the same place, which has many closed systems, a bit like cities.

That door might oppen sponatniously or by messing with things we're not ready for, that's when things might get unpleasant.

When you follow the initiation process of any one religion your door kind of gets linked to the corresponding city.

You'll never see the other cities and the whole landscape, which is rather complex and much more dynamic, than what the diffrent religions want us to believe...

So I'm hesitant to advice any forceful actions as a first step, don't want to step into a war by accident...

Although I have to agree alcohol doesn't help, Don't feed the trolls...
edit on 18-8-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Can you feel it in your body when awake?

I don't belive in hexes, but i do belive in spiritual practice to open doors.
those doors all lead to the same place, which has many closed systems, a bit like cities.

That door might oppen sponatniously or by messing with things we're not ready for, that's when things might get unpleasant.

When you follow the initiation process of any one religion your door kind of gets linked to the corresponding city.

You'll never see the other cities and the whole landscape, which is rather complex and much more dynamic, than what the diffrent religions want us to believe...

So I'm hesitant to advice any forceful actions as a first step...

This I have not told anyone but since I'm spilling the beans here , Sometimes when I'm alone I start speaking a different language to myself to me it sounds Native American or like tongues . Sometimes I feel like I'm looking through someone else's eyes .

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

The tongue thing, you should record it and send to a linguistic university near you.

you control when it happens?

Try writing...
Try tai chi to clear your mind

Try to stay off the bottle, especially the high "spirited" stuff. It'll destroy you and your family...

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

The tongue thing, you should record it and send to a linguistic university near you.

you control when it happens?

Try writing...
Try tai chi to clear your mind

Try to stay off the bottle, especially the high "spirited" stuff. It'll destroy you and your family...

Na just beer and wine I'd kill myself with the hard stuff , As to control when the language happens its kinda random I get a feeling I'm not here like looking out someone else eyes and all of a sudden I speak to myself in the language actually not sure if it's to myself or just speaking - .

edit on 18-8-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: Fixed not crazy caps

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Do you think it's one or more, like a highway to hell?

Did you ever try to talk to it? Them?
edit on 18-8-2023 by Terpene because: Fixing all caps comment

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
n/m
edit on 8/18/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Thank you Gortex.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

You might not like the way he put it OP, but he's right. "Hexes" only have the power you give them. When you take that away, they have none.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join