It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service to close White House cocaine probe without finding suspect

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Exactly what did I whine about ? Or are you trying to side step the fact that the Left has double standards ? Let's get real. They had a fit over 2 scoops of ice cream, but let Joe get away with arming the Taliban.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
They don't need more investigation or plan to tell us.

The reason why should be obvious. To protect someone.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

If you choose to believe that some rando junkie got thru security with their drugs, did their drugs in public in THE ONE place it’s safe to do so off camera and forgot their stash, and the secret service said “Meh” and didn’t even care how they knew it was ok to do coke there while you’re overlooking that Hunter Biden is publicly falling apart because of his addiction to the same substance....

I cannot help you. I can only pray for you.
edit on 13-7-2023 by Notabot12345666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
They don't need more investigation or plan to tell us.

The reason why should be obvious. To protect someone.

Wait till people see how corrupt the Secret Service is. You've heard stories of whores and wild parties, but that's just the tip of the iceberg. For those who care, investigate the head of the Secret Service, Kimberly Cheatle, and note that the Secret Service is overseen by the U.S. Treasury Department. Congress had to issue subpoenas to get Biden Family money laundering reports from the Treasury....which is never necessary. (Usually Congress asks and receives....no pushback.)

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's either Hunters, Kamalla's, or Joe's coke.

Anyone else they'd have released a name and photo evidence 4 hours after it happened.

One would think with the security and cameras in a Yankee White access area (Presidental security level) there should be multiple people dismissed from their positions to not only let this happen BUT to not be able to figure out who put it there. Both are on a scary level of incompetency that would typically trigger the old "heads will roll" action.

Now, if they actually do know and do not want to tell, that is a totally different event...

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
They know whose stuff it was. They probably knew from the moment that person entered the West Wing that he or she was in possession. That person is untouchable, so it's useless to pursue it. Just like Comey's attitude regarding Hillary's crimes. Why bring it when no prosecutor will prosecute.

And, the sad thing is they don't give a rat's ass what the public thinks. They'll just move on to the next titillating story. They're like the mafia.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
The horror!

They should definitely have Benghazi type investigations into this. Multiple multiple investigations would be even better.

A drug in the White House, oh my God! How do we go on!!!

You guys and your made up outrages are quite comical. The Qanon dumbs will lap it up tho, so kudos to you. Most people could give a rats ass. Most people have the intelligence to know that someone probably planted it there. Which just proves to me that desperation on your side is palpable.

But, please do demand investigations! Please, please do!

If it was don Jr you would be hyperventilating you absolute fraud.

You ppl make me SICK.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

One of the securest places on the planet and they don't know whose it is. So are they saying if it was anthrax or a bomb or something else nefarious, they still wouldn't know.

They can't even do a cover up right. It isn't even close to being believable.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

The horror!

They should definitely have Benghazi type investigations into this. Multiple multiple investigations would be even better.

You guys and your made up outrages are quite comical. The Qanon dumbs will lap it up tho, so kudos to you. Most people could give a rats ass. Most people have the intelligence to know that someone probably planted it there. Which just proves to me that desperation on your side is palpable.

NO. But I’d be laughing.

Cocaine is so prevalent in our society today — this is only being blown up cuz Biden.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Dp

edit on 13-7-2023 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Nope, like Annee, I’d laugh.

You people make me sick over your phony outrage, so there!
Lol

edit on 13-7-2023 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

The horror!

NO. But I’d be laughing.

Cocaine is so prevalent in our society today — this is only being blown up cuz Biden.

It isn't being blown up at all, except in hunter's nose as EVERYONE knows. Everyone already knows Hunter is an addict with that stuff, and he was on it at the time recently in the WH, it was plain to see.

This is the reason the SS is dropping it because of even worse optics. But the optics are already a done deal.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

A whole lotta people are recovering addicts.

Do you feel tough when you make fun of that, big guy?

Pathetic.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

The horror!

NO. But I’d be laughing.

Frauds and liars. All of you.

The media would tell you how to think and you would go along with it. Everyone knows it.

You have no integrity. No standards or values. Makes me SICK.
edit on 13-7-2023 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The horror!

NO. But I’d be laughing.

Frauds and liars. All of you.

The media would tell you how to think and you would go along with it. Everyone knows it.

You have no integrity. No standards or values. Makes me SICK.

Yeah, right.

How dare I think different than you?

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Says the guy who elected a president who said he grabs pussy because he thinks he can, has the audacity to say someone else doesn’t have values.

That is rich.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

The horror!

NO. But I’d be laughing.

It isn't being blown up at all, except in hunter's nose as EVERYONE knows.

Did Hunter have a top security clearance in the White House directly working with the president?

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I am a recovering addict. Think about what that means. If you take recovering away from recovering addict you are left with an addict. So, you are either recovering or you are not. There are no excuses.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

He doesn’t need clearance. They bring it to him and sit it in the garage.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The worldest most tight security is unable to find a suspect amongst White House workers?

Cocain is litterally tracable in the body on an average person up to three days.
2 weeks if they are a heavy user.
And that's not even counting in hair which is tracable for months.

So... Secret Service is more willing to look like completely incompetent idiots, than to implicate the obvious addict that is the first son. US government is a #ing joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join