It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service to close White House cocaine probe without finding suspect

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com... aine-probe-without-finding-suspect

The Secret Service on Friday will close its investigation into the coc aine found at the White House earlier this month, without determining the identity of the suspect, sources briefed on the matter told Fox News Digital.

The Secret Service briefed members of Congress on the investigation Thursday morning.

A source familiar told Fox News Digital that Secret Service officials said they planned to end the investigation Friday, without determining who the coc aine belonged to. The source said the Secret Service officials said they still do not know who brought the coc aine into the White House.

Move along, nothing to see here. No big deal. Seriously. It's over. They decided they don't really need to know who brought coke into the White House and you don't either.

I mean, it's not like the President's son, who hangs out at the White House on a regular basis has a drug problem.

It's fine. Everything's fine.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

It's either Hunters, Kamalla's, or Joe's coke.

Anyone else they'd have released a name and photo evidence 4 hours after it happened.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I heard on some news report last night that the FBI has been working with the SS on the 'investigation'.

There you go! Merrick Garland needs to be impeached with Chris Wray.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Right ? Cameras and detectors all over the place but "we don't have a suspect".

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

The FBI and SS were told to close the investigation.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

This country is an illegitimate joke. You guys can respect and obey coke snorting whoremongers and child abusers if y’all want. But I am following only Jesus from now on. Thank you, democrats, for showing me the truth about you and this world.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The horror!

They should definitely have Benghazi type investigations into this. Multiple multiple investigations would be even better.

A drug in the White House, oh my God! How do we go on!!!

You guys and your made up outrages are quite comical. The Qanon dumbs will lap it up tho, so kudos to you. Most people could give a rats ass. Most people have the intelligence to know that someone probably planted it there. Which just proves to me that desperation on your side is palpable.

But, please do demand investigations! Please, please do!

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

baggys being extremely easy to fingerprint

I don't buy it for a minute. It would blow up Hunters plea deal Dad worked so hard for. That annoying phone call he had to make to Garland,.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
As secured as the White House is with cameras, etc there’s no way they don’t know who did it

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
As secured as the White House is with cameras, etc there’s no way they don’t know who did it

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

So you don’t care that the White House is now a crack house. Got it.
Thank God the adults are back in the room, amirite?

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Eh...we're not talking kilos of coke here, just a measly dime bag...exactly how much money should they have spent on an investigation? Honestly, they've already spent too much on it. They'd have been better off flushing it down the toilet and moving on with their day.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Another shaft while we are bent over without any lube.
And all we do is keep bending over for more from them.

The joke is on us every time.
Nobody ever demands accountability from these #ing takers.
edit on 13-7-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
The horror!

They should definitely have Benghazi type investigations into this. Multiple multiple investigations would be even better.

You guys and your made up outrages are quite comical. The Qanon dumbs will lap it up tho, so kudos to you. Most people could give a rats ass. Most people have the intelligence to know that someone probably planted it there. Which just proves to me that desperation on your side is palpable.

If it was a biological or chemical weapon, you'd be singing a different tune.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Right....and if it was during the Trump administration the Left and MSM would be screaming for investigations, blood tests and impeachment.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   
It is called "The White House"?
How can your ellected representatives pull those long hours with out some of Coloumbias finest.
No one is whining about tax payers funded feasts and booze fests. But a bag of Coke omg
edit on 13-7-2023 by Psychonaught because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
The horror!

You guys are too much 🤣🤣🤣 🤮🤮🤮
It’s hilarious and disgusting at the same time how you guys continuously look away from the criminal activities of the Biden administration.

If coke was found in the White House while Trump was in office, you guys would be losing your sh!t.

This would be you guys if that happened…….

edit on 13-7-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Anthrax could be as easily brought in.

I agree it would be no biggie tho', so we don't need to investigate. And learn how to harden the security.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Secret Service to close White House coc aine probe without finding suspect

Incorrect.

Fixed it

Secret Service to close White House coc aine probe without RELEASING THE NAME OF THE suspect.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Why hasn't the amount been reported in anything other than street talk?

For us law abiders: how much exactly is a dime bag? I wouldn't think 10 dollars worth would get anyone high. Is the baggie the SIZE of a dime?

See....they really aren't being forthcoming! Why can't they be?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join