It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service to close White House cocaine probe without finding suspect

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

I second this. I come here to learn, not argue with children.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't know, without knowing the size of the blind spot. It could be that a camera is fixed on a broad view of all the storage cubbies, but not so close that you can see what is being put inside each individual cubbie. No matter how much you try, there's always going to be blind spots; unless they put cameras in every drawer, cabinet and closet. In fact, you could use another person, or crowd of people, to create a blind spot where one doesn't ordinarily exist. At some point, you just have to say "this is as good as we can reasonably do it".

Maybe they can do more security than what currently exists; and I'm certain that is being evaluated for areas of improvement by those charged with security.

(post by Notabot12345666 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I wonder if the "white powder" was anthrax if they would be so quick to say, F it no big deal, case closed, hmmmmm?

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Oh, and they also found it on a bag or briefcase, at least that is a report I recently heard. That takes some tough investigation powers to figure it out, sheesh, losing all hope.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
A mysterious white substance is found that is confused with a possible chemical attack. Found to be an illegal controlled substance. And there is no effort to figure out how, who, and why it was brought into close contact with the president of the USA. Such Horsesh!t.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
SPAM

edit on 7/13/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

You do realize that whole "dime bag" thing was a bunch of BS to downplay the amount. Why haven't they told us exactly how many grams of coke? Have you ever heard of $10 of coke? No, because it doesn't exist.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
A little preservative from 2017….

Fingerprint test can tell if you’ve taken coc aine, even when you’ve washed your hands

Test could enable police and others to tell within seconds whether someone has taken the drug

Ian Johnston
Science Correspondent
Friday 22 September 2017 17:51

www.independent.co.uk... aine-use-detect-washed-hands-illegal-drugs-sweat-surrey-university-a7961821.html< br />

Fast forward to 2023. And the FBI can’t figure out who bought coc aine into a secure area of the White House.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

edit on 13-7-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This is the biggest pile of s**t ever. If this were a Republican, the daggers would be out as you all know. While I know the Secret Service never comments (until they retire anyway) on the First Family, this is really pushing it.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolf8740
This is the biggest pile of s**t ever. If this were a Republican, the daggers would be out as you all know. While I know the Secret Service never comments (until they retire anyway) on the First Family, this is really pushing it.

Trump grabbed the steering wheel! 😂

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz2177

You do realize they could have buried the whole incident by instructing the SS to toss it in the trash and never mention a word of it, right? Not everything is a nefarious conspiracy. However, I'm open minded, so if you have proof to the contrary, then serve it up.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Imagine if it was ricin or anthrax, would we then have no suspect? The fact that white powder can just be brought in to the white house, with all its cameras, security, etc. I have zero confidence in the administration and the alphabet agencies to legitimately do their jobs properly. I have all the confidence in the world they will only keep doing what's specifically on their agenda to pervert and fully corrupt any and every last shred of what's left of the system as a whole. There is no more Republic and this is not a democracy. It is Evil and will do what Evil does.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz2177

You do realize that whole "dime bag" thing was a bunch of BS to downplay the amount. Why haven't they told us exactly how many grams of coke? Have you ever heard of $10 of coke? No, because it doesn't exist.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
The horror!

They should definitely have Benghazi type investigations into this. Multiple multiple investigations would be even better.

But, please do demand investigations! Please, please do!

Yes they should....benghazi, the clintons, the bidens all rotten to the core... its good you are beginning to see the light!

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: XxGargamelxX

Imagine if it was ricin or anthrax, would we then have no suspect? 

If that had been the case, then they would have sent agents to interview and do background checks on every person who entered the WH. That would have been worth the cost to the taxpayers. Not so much for a small quantity of drugs; likely a misdemeanor. I'd prefer the SS focus on more important things; like having better security. If nothing else, this was a reality check, because as you said, this could have been something so much worse. Bullet dodged.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz2177

*Dimebag* is a cannabis related term, like "a lid" but no one uses "lid" anymore.

The powder stuff is offered in 1/16th, gram(s), "8-ball" = 3.5 grams, then you get into quarter, half and full ounce(s), then it's fractions of a solid kilo, i.e. quarter, half, 3/4 etc.

It's all fractions.

I read it was less than a gram, or a gram that was found. 🤷🏻 I think the most important thing here is that there's no accountability anymore, probably never was. The multi-tiered "justice" system is operating out in the open without any concern for actual law and order.

Trump WILL NOT win next year. Please, please, please.....for your own sanity, recap EVERYTHING you've been shown, EVERYTHING that's been said, EVERYTHING that's been revealed, ALL the results of 2020, ALL the results of the midterms, the lawlessness, the quadruple standards, the blatant agenda to suppress economic activity, the incessant assault on the Bill of Rights to strip you of your right to defend yourself, how Trump is in court and Biden IS NOT....

HOW.........HOW can anyone possibly think there's a chance in hell that the momentum of this course can be stopped?

This amount of corruption can only operate at this level because just about everything and everyone is compromised!! How do you rectify THAT!???!!

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Bullet dodged and no accountability. So why wouldn’t this happen again?

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

But you did play it, thanks for trying.

Sweetness.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Accountable for what, some rando smuggling drugs into the WH? I have to ask, how do they prevent that? Do they have drug dogs sniff out everyone entering the grounds? Did past administration's have drug sniffing dogs do that? Did Biden or someone under his charge have drug dogs removed from the premises?

I'd like for the person who brought the drugs into the WH to be identified and have them held accountable; but not at some outrageous expense. As it stands, they were unable to identify a suspect; so the best course of action is to tighten security and move on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join