It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Health Department: Health Alert on mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine Safety

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   
twitter.com...

BREAKING MAINSTREAM NEWS:

‘Anti-lockdown Florida issues controversial new guidance to doctors telling them to warn patients they could suffer HEART ATTACK after Covid shot’

Best quality evidence tells us this jab shouldn’t have been given to ANYONE

Strongly agree with Dr Malhotra on this one. This jab should have never been rolled out into the general population. One must be really naive or stupid to inject themselves with an experimental, untested, and potentially hazardous products that is known to cause a range of debilitating conditions as well as death.

It's time for an international enquiry and subsequent criminal investigations.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
twitter.com...

Florida saw a 1,700% increase in adverse event reports after COVID-19 vaccinations. Does that sound safe and effective? I didn’t think so either. That’s why we released this health alert.

Just because “correlation ≠ causation” doesn’t mean we should abandon common sense.

From the Twitter page of Dr Ladapo.

Common sense must prevail and there must be an independent investigation or independent investigations for probably the greatest medical scandal in history.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   
twitter.com...

Joseph Ladapo

While the Biden administration and Big Pharma continue to blindly push mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, Florida remains dedicated to responding to public health concerns guided by data and common sense.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
twitter.com...

Florida saw a 1,700% increase in adverse event reports after COVID-19 vaccinations. Does that sound safe and effective? I didn’t think so either. That’s why we released this health alert.

Just because “correlation ≠ causation” doesn’t mean we should abandon common sense.

Common sense must prevail and there must be an independent investigation or independent investigations for probably the greatest medical scandal in history.

There are nearly 22 million people in Florida, 80% of which have had at least one dose, and 68% at least 2 doses. Of COURSE there going to be a sudden increase of adverse events! Keep in mind a sore arm or a day of feeling icky is an adverse event.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

twitter.com...

There are nearly 22 million people in Florida, 80% of which have had at least one dose, and 68% at least 2 doses. Of COURSE there going to be a sudden increase of adverse events! Keep in mind a sore arm or a day of feeling icky is an adverse event.

More vaccine apologetics and denialism of reality.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

It's called facts and real life.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

It's called facts and real life.

No. It's vaccine apologetics, denialism of reality and defending of the pharmaceuticals..

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Since it seems COVID can cause more serious adverse reactions than the flu, IMO, COVID 19 vaccines are going to cause more adverse reactions than flu vaccines. Looks like the reports to VAERS reflect this, relatively.

In general, people's immune systems don't prevent them from catching COVID or the flu multiple times. Therefore, what good reason is there to vaccinate against these illnesses?

IMO, much like the people dying from COVID always have underlying health issues to complicate the cause of death, the same can probably be said about deaths from the COVID 19 vaccine.

I have seen the argument here on ATS that COVID 19 vaccines are worse than the disease. That may be reasonable, because if you inject yourself with the viral agent , it's harder for your immune system to clear it than if you inhale it.

Personally, I started getting very alarming convulsions around my heart and the left side of my diaphragm after 1 shot of JNJ.

It took about 7 months before those symptoms started to show any signs of improvement, and the improvement did not start until I made an extreme change to my lifestyle.
edit on 19-2-2023 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

We do things in Texas much the same way as Florida, we just lie more about it to DC and the media.

No one ever enforced lockdowns, masks or mRNA shots in any real sense anywhere in Texas. Some county judges tried for a month, the State Government crushed them.

Less than half the state is vaccinated, we all lied about that as well.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnTitorSociety
a reply to: LordAhriman

We do things in Texas much the same way as Florida, we just lie more about it to DC and the media.

No one ever enforced lockdowns, masks or mRNA shots in any real sense anywhere in Texas. Some county judges tried for a month, the State Government crushed them.

Less than half the state is vaccinated, we all lied about that as well.

I know...

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tacoman101

Because the MRNA vax is relatively new and it is in no way shape or form "like every other drug in the last 100 years"

The process has been the same, every drug was new at some point, every drug kills too, most much more than the vaccine. What we saw as a norm in the recent past dealing with all drugs is now some big evil event today with the vaccine. BTW what is relatively new in your view?

Ionly started to have a "opinion" when i was forced to..

Totally different issue. If the Government forced everyone to take aspirin, it would not be good either. Bad decisions don't also mean a bad drug too, but that is exactly what some here think.

How did you come to the conclusion that we act as if this is only a american event? I don't understand this line of logic..

It's not just a Pfizer thing as in one evil company trying to make billions off a deadly product (evil laugh now...) There are dozens and dozens of different companies around the world, so the logic to the narrative many use just isn't correct.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank

Since it seems COVID can cause more serious adverse reactions than the flu, IMO, COVID 19 vaccines are going to cause more adverse reactions than flu vaccines. Looks like the reports to VAERS reflect this, relatively.

I agree, spike protein is a bitch...

In general, people's immune systems don't prevent them from catching COVID or the flu multiple times. Therefore, what good reason is there to vaccinate against these illnesses?

To prime the immunization pump that should reduce the level of illness if you get it. This is kind of important to high-risk groups, not so much to healthy people. You may disagree, but I didn't invent this and 1000s of extremely intelligent professionals see it as true.

I have seen the argument here on ATS that COVID 19 vaccines are worse than the disease. That may be reasonable, because if you inject yourself with the viral agent , it's harder for your immune system to clear it than if you inhale it.

Once again this is an argument against 100 years of successful use in vaccines. Where the virus is bad is when you are sick for a longer period of time like weeks as it is massively producing the protein to flood your whole body. I'm also not buying the injection is harder on a person either...

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:26 AM
link   

But here is the thing;
We cant make comparisons solely based on immediate severity...

Is slight risk of Covid death worse than severe headache induced by the vaccine? I guess......

Is risk of Covid death worse than increased risk of cardiovascular death 5 years down the line cause by the vaccine? NO....

Also, we cant even use the "its worked for 100 years" argument because things change. The new distribution form of the Covid vaccine.

Just as we will have to be on our toes when they start rolling out the self-assembled nano-particle based H5N1 vaccine.

The most important thing is that we dont allow them to rush a vaccine upon us.
The HPV vaccine was in trial for 7 YEARS in Denmark to assure its safety.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Once again this is an argument against 100 years of successful use in vaccines.

Has there been a 100 years of successful vaccine use... for a respiratory disease?

If an emergency treatment or vaccine was mandated for everyone by a global health organisation, would that start to make you suspicious?

edit on 25-2-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Add to that... pervious successes rest upon previous vaccines having been thouroughly tested before being rolled out to the masses.

Covid vax did NOT thouroughly tested before it was rolled out. There is no debate about that.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Is risk of Covid death worse than increased risk of cardiovascular death 5 years down the line cause by the vaccine? NO....

This is where you are not willing to look at the whole picture being so focused on just the vaccine. All these risks you suggest are mainly from the spike protein, so pick your poison. Everyone will get COVID, so everyone will have the spike protein in them. The key is to minimize the time the protein is in you so if you can get over the virus in a few days then there should not be any issues and the vaccine has provided this very successfully to the high-risk groups. We have also seen most cardiovascular issues are within a couple of months or less and so your 5 years is just hyperbole mostly. I'm sure you have heard of long COVID and that has mainly been issues with people who are sick for over a week plus, so that there is the key to keep it down to as few days as possible.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Covid vax did NOT thouroughly tested before it was rolled out. There is no debate about that.

What does that mean... seems to be something people just read and repeat over and over. All trails follow the same path, and the time span has very little to do with "testing for years" as that part actually starts after approval since then a much larger pool of people can show us the rarer adverse effects.

As to your HPV vaccine...

A controversial new review of the HPV vaccine, which is recommended for boys and girls to prevent different types of cancer, suggests the shot’s safety was not adequately tested in the clinical trials leading up to its approval.

They are testing a new one too hoping it works on older people and people with current HPV which the first one doesn't. Look that the trials below for that one.

Broadest ever therapeutic HPV vaccine to be tested in clinical trial...
The team hopes to recruit 105 women aged 25 to 55 with a persistent high-risk HPV infection. While 73 will be given two shots of a particular dose of the vaccine, the rest receive a placebo. They will then be tested for the presence of HPV over a period of 12 months.

So, who are you and others to explain how long a trail process is supposed to be?

edit on 25-2-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Has there been a 100 years of successful vaccine use... for a respiratory disease?

The trails process has been the same... If you don't like it, then maybe you could have complained about it a long time ago. My point is that the process has been the same for the COVID vaccine too.

If an emergency treatment or vaccine was mandated for everyone by a global health organisation, would that start to make you suspicious?

Suspicious of what? Makes me think people were pulling facts and science out of their butts. To be honest, I really think the mandates happened because no politician wanted to be the one that didn't mandate and ended up being wrong. Lack of actual scientific reasoning and was purely based on a fear they might not get reelected if wrong. If you noticed, they were pushing back on lock downs mandates and then when one state did it the rest followed like lemmings over the cliff, then no one wanted to be the first to open back up.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 06:43 AM
link   

No it hasn't, the Covid-19 regulatory papers submitted for EUA us, stated that they used NON-GLP for determining the expression of the various parts of the vaccine. They simply used the least sensitive detection method for the widest area.... looked at the mice as a whole instead of going into detail.

It was already known back then that they had free spikes (now confirmed in a peer reviewed very detailed study from Copenhagen University Hospital, Denmark).
It was already known back then that the lipids gathered up in the ovaries.

But they chose to write that they had not looked at the vaccines effect in regards to reproduction.

A normal trial process takes years, and include 3 human trial stages. We didn't even get one proper stage before EUA was issued.
edit on 25/2/23 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   

The State of Florida has issued a major health warning in relation to these junk products that are experimental, untested, and potentially hazardous. It is quite disingenuous for someone to claim these products are safe and effective or that have been tested. It takes a rather long period of time to establish safety and effectiveness.

edit on 25-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join