It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fetterman preemptively sues to get undated and misdated mail-in votes counted

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Sounds as if they were really counting on those mail-in ballots, wouldn't you think the mail-in ballots wouldn't necessarily favor one party over another or am I missing something?

In other words wouldn't the percentage of votes be approximately the same percentage as those voting in person?

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Fetterman preemptively sues to get undated and misdated mail-in votes counted

The Democrat's campaign was joined by the Democrats’ U.S. House and Senate campaign arms and two Democratic voters in Erie County who submitted mail ballots in undated or misdated envelopes to filed suit in federal court in Pittsburgh, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.

”The date [requirement] imposes unnecessary hurdles that eligible Pennsylvanians must clear to exercise their most fundamental right, resulting in otherwise valid votes being arbitrarily rejected without any reciprocal benefit to the Commonwealth,” the lawsuit says

WATCH: SALENA ZITO WARNS VOTER BEHAVIOR WILL DEPEND ON ISSUES, NOT DEMOGRAPHICS

The plaintiffs also argue in their lawsuit that rejecting ballots because of the date requirement is in violation of the 14th Amendment because “a state cannot utilize election practices that unduly burden the right to vote.

edit on 7-11-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hmmm
As if they follow court rulings in that state anyway.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Total 100% BS.

"a state cannot utilize election practices that unduly burden the right to vote"

Requiring a proper date on a ballot is not an unduly burden by any means of the term.

Did some financial paperwork earlier....guess what...I had to sign and date several pages.
edit on 7-11-2022 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   

They're relying on thousands of votes that are " suddenly found" days after voting is over. If it looks like he's going to lose, that's when they'll be "found".

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I thought this had already been decided in Pennsylvania's supreme court...
Election officials should not count undated mail ballots on Nov. 8, Pa. high court rules

I guess not. They are supposed to segregate the ballots and keep them. Still, unless it's a far left judge, I can't see them winning this. Undue burden? Really?

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Thus begins the steal. In a month, several GOP candidates who think they've won will have their elections overturned.

I have a very bad feeling that things aren't going to work out the way people think tomorrow.

Hope I'm wrong.
edit on 7-11-2022 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   

The constitution says ONE day for voting. Yet somehow collectively we don’t care? The fact it isn’t a national holiday says it all.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hey come on guys. There are probably thousands of people out there in PA that are about as brain dead as Fetterman that don’t have any way of knowing what day it is. He’s just trying to help out the brain impaired that he represents.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Sounds as if they were really counting on those mail-in ballots, wouldn't you think the mail-in ballots wouldn't necessarily favor one party over another or am I missing something?

Yes, your missing something. Dems Cheating their collective rears off!

edit on 11/7/22 by KorosStrohna because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Fetterman must think a ton of his voters are dumb as rocks. That's a shame.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

The 'red mirage' articles already incoming.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Thus begins the steal. In a month, several GOP candidates who think they've won will have their elections overturned.

I have a very bad feeling that things aren't going to work out the way people think tomorrow.

Hope I'm wrong.

There's been a ton of scrutiny on the mail in ballots this time, as well as updated election laws. Particularly in swing States for both issues.

I think this is why we've seen the uptick in extremist leftist nuttery lately as well as the resignation among leftist talking heads the last 24 hours.

I'm cautiously optimistic.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

We'll see.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Seal The Steal Part Deux...........

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Hope I'm wrong.

I've been thinking the same thing. I would really like to be wrong on this but I have a bad feeling, dems are very desperate to stay in power.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

They're relying on thousands of votes that are " suddenly found" days after voting is over. If it looks like he's going to lose, that's when they'll be "found".

Who would have thought? Oh yeah, they did this on election night 2020 didn't they? I mean, first election I ever seen where they supposedly "stopped counting" in the middle of the night and suddenly votes showed up to swing the election.... HMMMMM

Shouldn't the title be: Fetterman preemptively sues to get undated and misdated Fraudulent mail-in votes counted
edit on 7-11-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Informative comments at the bottom of this article: www.foxnews.com...

You let people violate THIS LAW, you have to allow them to violate other LAWS. Selective enforcement is not legal.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
DON'T QUESTION ELECTIONS OR YOU ARE MAGA AND A TERRORIST
DON'T QUESTION WHY WITH BETTER TECHNOLOGY IT WILL TAKE LONGER TO COUNT VOTES OR YOU ARE MAGA A TERRORIST
WE KNOW MAGA ARE WORKING HARD TO SUPPRESS THE VOTE...SO WHY ARE THERE ALWAYS MORE VOTES?

FETTERMAN IS NOT FIT FOR SENATE. TO BE HONEST HE SHOULD NOT BE DRIVING SO WHY SHOULD HE BE PART OF DECISION MAKING FOR THE COUNTRY.

CANNOT WAIT FOR 11/9

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It would seem our leaders have low standards and requirements for our care.

If Fetterman wins, it's obvious the people of Pennsylvania have a high tolerance for poor leadership.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Or
Just really big fans of Mr potato head?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join