It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fetterman preemptively sues to get undated and misdated mail-in votes counted

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   
He is fighting to save our Democracy. It is all at stake. They must be stopped.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PolyATS

Fee-fi-fo-fum,
I will stop that evil Drumphf!

His skin is orange and his votes are red,
I must beat him from my rehab bed.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: PolyATS

I find it difficult to believe in the blue state of Pennsylvania a Democrat candidate isn't gonna get more than a fair shake here. It seems pretty much like damage control because of his faltering campaign, and the real fear they let thier solidly blue state be won by a New Jersian Republican.

In other words, the DNC PTB basically hand-picked Fetterman because they thought there was no way he could lose.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oz isn't any better. He's a known conman who pedals fake medical cures. The whole thing is a crap-shoot. We should be demanding better candidates.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: InwardDiver

Oz isn't any better. He's a known conman who pedals fake medical cures. The whole thing is a crap-shoot. We should be demanding better candidates.

Like what? Ivermectin??
He is a doctor. He can prescribe what he wants to his patients. If he ain’t your doctor don’t listen to him.
A known comman? Sources please. The view doesn’t count.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Easier to commit election fraud, if ballots don't need signatures or dates ...

We should just go back to when Land Owners could only vote. We will either see more Land Owners spring up, or honest elections again.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   
The media is portraying the midterms as a neck and neck race now and some people are actually believing it.

Wvery Trump rally has had tens of thousands filling stadiums beyond capacity. Even Obama stumping hasn't been able to draw a crowd anywhere near that size.

It would appear the vast majority are done with liberal politicians this voting cycle; if the final tallies don't reflect that it will be obvious the ols Freedom Bell doesn't mean what it once did.

The younger generation has no idea what kind of world they're creating with their cancel culture hive mind.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   

filed suit in federal court

Which means any decision made, one way or another, will be appealed all the way to the Supreme Court.

A Supreme Court where conservatives hold the advantage; and Trump appointed justices hold the advantage.

SCOTUS will side with the state, which has already deamed the ballots invalid.

This is not a move to get Fetterman elected in the middle of the night with newly found, incorrectly dated, ballots.

It is a move to give Democrats something tangible in order to deny this election for the next two years (they can't use the Russia collusion hox again) and at the same time make a case that Democrats must pack the Supreme court in order to "save democracy".

Democrats are truly becoming durty creatures. As someone who is liberal minded myself; I increasingly can't stomach voting for Democrats no matter what the issues are ... our overall freedom is just too important to walk down their slippery slope toward totalitarian rule for any one issue. I'll risk my Daughter's ability to get an abortion if it means keeping Democrats from doing something even worse like packing the Supreme Court.

He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day. He who makes a pact with the devil inorder to win ... finds out the devil is now in control. There is always another day liberals, don't destroy our country and democratic process just to win one election. Its not worth it.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Notabot12345666

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The guys a quack and entertainer. He pedals weight loss drugs, iris diagnostic scans, communicating with the dead through hot and cold reading, and more! All the good things a doctor should promote.

I'm a scientist by education and trade. Those credentials don't stop me from being a quack if if start selling you a perpetual motion machine and free energy.

edit on 8-11-2022 by InwardDiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
300,000 mail in votes
Edit:
www.wtae.com...

300,000 is the population of Greensburg Pa. Outside Pittsburgh.

• Total
• Density
3,693.22/sq mi

GREENSBURG, Pa. —
More than one million mail-in ballots have been returned across the state of Pennsylvania and election officials are warning final results may not be known on election night.

Pennsylvania's acting secretary of state has called the counting a "days-long" process as counties will work to tabulate both mail-in and provisional ballots.

Watch Them Count.

Watch them Count Pennsylvania.
Screen cap before they change it.

Edit: more
www.wtae.com...
edit on 8-11-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Just posted;

Breaking Political News

U.S. Supreme Court Rules Mailed-In Ballots Without a Postmark Date Can NOT Be Counted.

Upholding the Law, is what Courts are supposed to do.
Now, to punish those who habitually break it for gain.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

U.S. Supreme Court Rules Mailed-In Ballots Without a Postmark Date Can NOT Be Counted

Conveniently enough, they have Rubber Stamps With fresh Ink. on site to correct that.

Can't believe I have to do this crap for nothing every 2 years.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
"Fetterman sues to count illegal ballots" would be a more accurate headline.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
Just posted;

Breaking Political News

U.S. Supreme Court Rules Mailed-In Ballots Without a Postmark Date Can NOT Be Counted.

Upholding the Law, is what Courts are supposed to do.
Now, to punish those who habitually break it for gain.

Worth noting too that Pennsylvania's supreme court is pretty liberal. They don't always follow the law. This law is so black and white even they said it needs to be followed.

John Fetterman wants an illegal election.
edit on 8 11 22 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
WHY PA-GA-AZ-NV-MI-WI-OH and a few others, must be WATCHED LIKE A HAWK, 24/7, until the key races are settled.

Democrat Professional Cheater Says: www.breitbart.com...

Boxes arriving after 12:00am tonight, until the elections are settled, MUST BE INSPECTED.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I bet those supposed misprinted mail ballots were screwed up on purpose. Nobody can still be this stupid after the errors of 2020. Or can they. 😀

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Oh this is ripe for fraud...

What to do if you mess up your Pennsylvania mail ballot😃

If you’ve made a mistake with your Pennsylvania mail ballot, don’t panic. You’ve got options.

Depending on the mistake, your county might let you fix the error. You might be able to request a new ballot. And if you can’t fix it, you can still go to your polling place and use what’s known as a “provisional ballot” that will get counted after your mail ballot is rejected.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Tuesday, Nov 8, 2022 ELECTION DAY

Out of Philadelphia - Good Development.

Philadelphia officials voted Tuesday morning to impose a last-minute rule change that will draw out the vote-count process.

The city's three-member elections board voted 2-1 in favor of imposing poll book reconciliation, a lengthy process intended to prevent double votes, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported Tuesday. The reconciliation process would flag any mail-in ballots from voters who also cast ballots in person.

City commissioners made the eleventh-hour decision at a 7 a.m. meeting on Tuesday. The board is comprised of two Democrats and one Republican . The Republican voted in favor of the change, along with one of the Democrats, while the second Democrat objected.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

SOMEONE needs to start an ATS Thread to Post election developments as they occur today and this week. I have to go to work and won't be able to properly "nurse" such a thread today.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
But, but, what if a pipe breaks while they are counting votes?
What if all the vote counters get tired and have to go home for some sleepy time?
All that crap happened 2 years ago.
I won’t be surprised if it happens again.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Hope this isn't already rigged 😧

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join