It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Beginning To See How They Usher In The New World

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
You know before you start something new you have to strip down the old.
I was wondering how they were going to do that on a world wide scale.
It's pretty obvious now.

Natural (or unnatural) Disasters. Fire, floods, hurricanes, winds. If nature doesn't destroy it, then the war machines will go in and finish off what is left. I'm thinking all major cities, coastal areas. Anywhere that has any kind of population will be disturbed....

They are going to make it so everything is disrupted. Then it will be easy to usher in the
new. New money, new rules, new power. How many "historic" weather events have happened this year alone?

When you get rid of people's homes, their safety, they social network, they won't have anything left but survival.

Now more than ever, I totally believe all these people in power are actually working together. They let us have our beliefs about "our" country, our states, our cities, but in reality they own it all, they are all friends and are all working together...

edit on 10-10-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
oh, there's a term for this (or should be). in radio when a station would change formats, there would be a period of a couple days or weeks where they'd broadcast something obnoxious, like the same polka song over and over and over, or some repeated pattern of garbage audio clips that was intentional to purge the audience. It sounds weird that they'd try to remove listeners before they started a new one, but they used to do it, I remember listening to it once in the late 90s where I lived.

so maybe they're trying to make people so sick of civilization you'll welcome its demise or embrace a new one.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
Where have you been the last few years? And more important: What do you think "build back better" and "Great Reset" stands for?

No offense, lol.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

"build back better"

That's for the elites; not us serfs. We'll be hired to eat the bugs off their lawns inside their walled estates.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hired? Look at mister big boots with his high faluting ideas and fancy words.

a reply to: nugget1

edit on 10-10-2022 by Dalamax because: Context

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
indeed, the NWO is based on that element.... having many heads from which to strike.... greek myth had the HYDRA, it was only 9 heads
then the bible prophecied about a 10 member Empire at the end-times,
later stylized into a 7 headed & 10 horned beast

but yeah,, NWO & HYDRA go together

www.bing.com... ORM=ANNTA1&PC=EDGEDB

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

“Now more than ever, I totally believe all these people in power are actually working together. They let us have our beliefs about "our" country, our states, our cities, but in reality they own it all, they are all friends and are all working together.”

And prophesied from virtually every corner of the planet for thousands of years.

That’s the crazy part. They ‘know’ that we ‘know’ and they are still enacting it all out. Rubbing their feces in our faces.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   

It’s already among us. The pandemic showed them how much they can push. Next year they roll out the digital dollar and will eventually force everyone to use it. Probably start by giving stimulus that can only be accessed via their service so you’ll sign up.

I imagine they’ll tell everyone that paper money carries a new disease and most will willingly trade it over.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Yes, it's all just theater ('left' vs 'right') and IMO , yes, they also are controlling weather modification, also to be able to blame 'climate change' .
I'm hoping for some simulation code blips that the 'elites' are erased forever

In reality, I'm not very optimistic about the future.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I'm thinking all major cities, coastal areas. Anywhere that has any kind of population will be disturbed....

Yes, the majority of people are disturbed and gather together en masse out of fear.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Kind of off topic but Biden’s blood soaked speech about American extremism was held in the city of Philadelphia or Brotherly Love.

Aka where the country was conceived essentially.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
.....Probably start by giving stimulus that can only be accessed via their service so you’ll sign up.

It's already starting and nobody will even notice the transition or feel a thing, their mobile phone now has control.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Kind of off topic but Biden’s blood soaked speech about American extremism was held in the city of Philadelphia or Brotherly Love.

Aka where the country was conceived essentially.

Maybe it was about incest?
edit on 10/10/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I agree with you. Biden said it himself 'build back better'. Of course they have to break the old stuff up first.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I have wondered the same thing myself, and agree with TheLieWeLive, because they have been systematically herding us with that 'pandemic', getting all our information with that 'vaccine', and now they are attempting to destroy the economy, to make us dependent on our governments.
Just my opinion, but isn't this somewhat of a replay of what happened in Germany and across Europe one hundred years ago? Very dangerous.
And I think that Europe can see what's going on, they are resisting accepting illegal immigrants for one, they can see the writing on the wall as to what is being pushed on their limited resources.

edit on 10-10-2022 by RonnieJersey because: add something

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

I agree with you. Biden said it himself 'build back better'. Of course they have to break the old stuff up first.

Civilization will collapse though. Happened before many times throughout history.
They will hang for their crimes against humanity

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

16Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead ,

Revelation 13:16

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
You know before you start something new you have to strip down the old.
I was wondering how they were going to do that on a world wide scale.
It's pretty obvious now.

Natural (or unnatural) Disasters. Fire, floods, hurricanes, winds. If nature doesn't destroy it, then the war machines will go in and finish off what is left. I'm thinking all major cities, coastal areas. Anywhere that has any kind of population will be disturbed....

They are going to make it so everything is disrupted. Then it will be easy to usher in the
new. New money, new rules, new power. How many "historic" weather events have happened this year alone?

When you get rid of people's homes, their safety, they social network, they won't have anything left but survival.

Now more than ever, I totally believe all these people in power are actually working together. They let us have our beliefs about "our" country, our states, our cities, but in reality they own it all, they are all friends and are all working together...

Thank you for finally realizing what is going on around us. Boot camp is the tearing down process of a civilian and the rebuilding of a soldier, sailor, airman etc. This is the process they are using. They are making people to be constantly afraid and having to turn to Big Brother government for all their needs. This will not end well at all. Unfortunately, blood will be shed either way this goes. Good vs Evil. Weak men creating bad times, Bad times create hard men, Hard men create prosperous times, and back to prosperous times creating weak men. Stay strong. Find Jesus. The times ahead will be trying.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey

And I think that Europe can see what's going on, they are resisting accepting illegal immigrants for one, they can see the writing on the wall as to what is being pushed on their limited resources.

I don't think Europe is resisting illegal immigrants at all. I believe the tipping point has been reached in Europe and is soon to be reached in the US. Biden isn't making decisions on what color socks he wears and he certainly isn't making any on US policy. An un-elected secret committee, unaccountable to the American people or the Constitution, is running the country. Their goal is the destruction of the USA.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

/shrug

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join