It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Beginning To See How They Usher In The New World

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

When there is no crisis create one...

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

indeed, the NWO is based on that element.... having many heads from which to strike.... greek myth had the HYDRA, it was only 9 heads
then the bible prophecied about a 10 member Empire at the end-times,
later stylized into a 7 headed & 10 horned beast

but yeah,, NWO & HYDRA go together

www.bing.com... ORM=ANNTA1&PC=EDGEDB

EDGEDB ..sounds like an altinate tuning tetrachords? I dunno I haven't yet counted the intervals

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Better late than never.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

edit on Mon Oct 10 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I don't know if they are friends or not, but they seem to have a common loathing, the middle class. Once they've gotten rid of that everyone but them will be equal, equally broke and destitute.

That's how they want it, 2 tiers, elite and peasants. It's really neo-feudalism.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Now more than ever, I totally believe all these people in power are actually working together. They let us have our beliefs about "our" country, our states, our cities, but in reality they own it all, they are all friends and are all working together...

What if they don't realize they are slaving for the same master as those with no power or of little means (the poor masses if you will)?

The Bible says that “those who are determined to be rich fall into temptation and a snare and many senseless and harmful desires that plunge men into destruction and ruin.”—1 Timothy 6:9. It also says that “the love of money is the root of all evil.”*—1 Timothy 6:10, King James Version (*: The verse has also been rendered: “The love of money is a root of all sorts of injurious things.”) Notice that it doesn't say that “money is the root of all evil” but it specifically emphasizes “the love of money”, just as 1 Timothy 6:9 talks about 'the determination to be rich', regardless as to whether one has been successful in that regards or not.

The apostle John reminded Christians of the Devil’s powerful influence, saying that “the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.” That one, John also said, “is misleading the entire inhabited earth.” (1 John 5:19; Revelation 12:9) Clearly, the Bible speaks of an invisible spirit as “the ruler of the world.” (John 12:31; 14:30; 16:11) But what is the extent of his influence over mankind?

Notice how Jesus described an insidious form of slavery, that affects every man, woman, and child on earth: “Most truly I say to you, Every doer of sin is a slave of sin.” (John 8:34) Who can claim that he does not sin? Even the apostle Paul admitted: “The good that I wish I do not do, but the bad that I do not wish is what I practice.” (Romans 7:19) Although no one can free himself from the fetters of sin, our situation is not hopeless.

Jesus assured his disciples: “If the Son sets you free, then you will be really free.” (John 8:36, Today’s English Version) The fulfillment of this promise will mean nothing less than freedom from the most damaging of all forms of slavery. To understand how we can escape from it, we must first see how we were enslaved to begin with.

The Bible reveals that God created man as a free moral agent, with no tendency to sin. But a selfish, invisible spirit son of God wanted to wield power over mankind, regardless of the cost in human suffering. To achieve that goal, this rebellious angel, who was later called Satan the Devil, turned our first human parents, Adam and Eve, away from God. After Adam deliberately disobeyed God’s specific instructions, he not only became a sinner himself but passed imperfection and death on to all his descendants. (Romans 5:12) Eventually, Satan became ‘the ruler of the world,’ and ‘sin has ruled over mankind as king with death.’​—John 12:31; Romans 5:21; Revelation 12:9.

How can we be freed? By becoming Jesus’ disciples, we can benefit from Christ’s sacrificial death, which has the power to “bring to nothing the one having the means to cause death, that is, the Devil” and to “emancipate all those who for fear of death were subject to slavery all through their lives.” (Hebrews 2:14, 15)

There is a worldwide conspiracy, but humans are not calling the shots, no matter how rich or powerful they are. They are mere pawns in the game being played by someone else:

In context (playlist, a number of videos back):

He is a liar! (part 1 of 2)
edit on 10-10-2022 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

The question is... Who is going to rule over who. You do know there are oceans and seas between continents .

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
That’s the crazy part. They ‘know’ that we ‘know’ and they are still enacting it all out. Rubbing their feces in our faces.

some of us know
but the masses are updating their facebooks @ Starbucks and waiting for the next Taylor Swift album and hoping the evil Republicans lose elections so we can stop global warming and have plenty of abortions.

I agree with whereislogic above. these manipulators are themselves being manipulated by dark forces, and they have no idea of it.
a lot of these useful idiots will be shocked to find themselves at the bottom after the bell rings.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add content

top topics

<< 1   >>

join