It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal investigators indicate they have enough to charge Hunter Biden: report

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

He should just pardon him and get it over with.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   
All of the news articles on Hunter go out of their way to say, "there is no evidence President Biden was involved in any of his son's business dealings".

Example. See the last 2 short paragraphs: www.cbsnews.com...

What is "EVIDENCE" to the News Media imbeciles?

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: RazorV66

Seriously? You've been screeching to charge him. They may charge him. Some of us agree if they have evidence, charge him, yet you feel it is a deflection? Why? Because that is what you usually do?

No, it's because generally people believe if there's evidence of a crime, and you're found guilty of the crime, then that's what you get for committing the crime. I don't understand why anyone is supposed to have blind devotion to any public figure. He isn't even a politician.

do you remember early in the Trump years, when "RUSSIA!" was helping his election, Trump had the secret server talking to Moscow, and Trump was compromised by Russia, and had to be removed? yea, good times.

But wait, if there was outrage over his ties with Russia, and he had to be removed due to being "compromised", then how is it different when the facts appears to show Joe Biden being compromised by both Russia and China? Is it different due to his political side? Different due to him not being Trump?

This is why you and the democrats are the enemy. And I say "enemy" as in enemy of the people of the US. You would allow our total destruction to spite Trump and sooth your #ed up ego.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

if you close your eyes real tight, you can't see anything. that's how you can miss the "evidence".

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What does Trump have to do with Hunter Biden being charged with a gun and tax charges? Stating "go ahead and charge him" was considered as a "deflection" here.

I have said previously many times, if there is evidence of a crime, charge anyone. I don't care if it's a current President or a former one.

Again, I don't understand blind loyalty to a public figure, but I was raised that we each have our own personal responsibility and in my opinion all politicians probably have done some sort of questionable dealings. It's a dirty business. I wouldn't mind if they charge 50 of them.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   
So what crimes of Joe Biden are they trying to hide with this?

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

That would create a situation Biden would not survive, especially if Republicans take the House and the Senate (as t6hey are expected to). It would be easier and safer for Biden to say no prosecution and do the pardon thing under the table, submitting it should biden lose the 2024 election on the last possible day.. If that occurs whatever states Hunter broke the laws in should have a field day with prosecuting him.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

Well, Biden sold out the US so Treason comes to mind.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Oh
That would be fun times

Mr Biden could legally do so
Perhaps he already has and is just waiting

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

And none of which has anything remotely to do with any laptop.

I guess that this goes to show that there isn't a coverup, it's merely a case of the feds following the evidence, and the laptio not being it.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

What does Trump have to do with Hunter Biden being charged with a gun and tax charges?

A better question might be how many of us here have previously said that we don't think that these things should be illegal in the first place?

He's being pulled up on charges for taxation that half of the people on this forum consider to be legalized theft by the government, and on a gun charge that many would consider to be unconstitutional.

I guess that people are only libertarians when it's not Hunter Biden doing it.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Well I mean he didn't make 640 million while in the WH as an advisor even though his dad had to override the fact he couldn't get security clearance, got Chinese patents fast tracked while his dad was President, got over 6 million in PP loans and then somehow secured 1 billion in investment money from Saudis, while miraculously the Saudis suddenly are having golf tournaments on his family property.

Can you imagine if something like that happened?
edit on 8-10-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

Seriously? šŸ˜€ one example of about 2000

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Why hasn't the Democrat Authorities exposed the broken laws by now ? šŸ‡šŸ¤£šŸ‡

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
ROFLMAO right on target !!

OH_SO PERFECT šŸ¤£šŸš¬

Report: Hunter Bidenā€™s Drug Abuse Delaying Charges in Tax, Gun-Related ProbešŸ¤£šŸ¤£

President Joe Bidenā€™s Justice Department has reportedly delayed its ā€œfinal decisionā€ on whether Hunter Biden will be charged for alleged tax and gun-related violations.

Hunter, the son of President Joe Biden, may never be fully held accountable for ā€œtax crimes and a false statement related to a gun he purchased,ā€ people familiar with the matter told the Wall Street Journal this week.

Charges were expected to be brought by the end of the summer, but Joe Bidenā€™s Justice Department, the same department investigating former President Donald Trump, is reportedly wrestling with facts of the case related to Hunterā€™s drug addiction.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   
April 20, 2023

Breaking...

PERJURY is knocking on A.G. Merrick Garland's door. And possible IMPEACHMENT, for preventing Hunter Biden's crimes from being exposed.

WASHINGTON ā€” Attorney General Merrick Garland is the unnamed official whose sworn testimony before Congress is being challenged in a bombshell letter from an IRS whistleblowerā€™s attorney that also alleges a coverup in the Hunter Biden criminal investigation, The Post has learned.

Attorney Mark Lytle wrote Wednesday that the longtime IRS employee wants to provide information to congressional leaders to ā€œcontradict sworn testimony to Congress by a senior political appointeeā€ ā€” Garland ā€”and also to detail ā€œpreferential treatmentā€ in the criminal probe of the first son.

The whistleblower already made disclosures to the inspectors general of the Treasury and Justice departments.

However, due to a quirk of federal law, he needs congressional approval to more fully describe his allegations to his own lawyers, which he wants to do before testifying to lawmakers.

Garland has repeatedly claimed under oath that Delaware US Attorney David Weiss, a Trump administration holdover recommended in 2017 by the stateā€™s Democratic senators, is able to criminally charge Hunter Biden without the permission of other Justice Department leaders, despite Republicans challenging the factual accuracy of that claim.
More at: nypost.com...

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 02:29 AM
link   
May 10, 2023

The News Media is focusing on Hunter Biden and his "minor" crimes of Tax and Gun violations. Already blowing them off as no big deal.

Boy are they in for a surprise when they learn how small those crimes really are, compared to what JOE and HUNTER did for millions in cash to their bank accounts, from several other nations.

Bombshell!: twitter.com...

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Federal investigators believe they have compiled enough evidence to charge President Bidenā€™s son Hunter Biden with tax crimes and on allegations related to falsifying paperwork having to do with a gun purchase in 2018, according to a report by The Washington Post on Thursday that cited people familiar with the case.

Hunter Biden has reportedly been under federal investigation by prosecutors seeking more information about his business dealings abroad, particularly income he received from a Ukrainian natural gas company as well as his business dealings in China and Kazakhstan. The investigation became central to former President Trumpā€™s 2020 campaign.

Source< br />
It sounds like somebody at the Wilmington FBI field office believes they have enough evidence to indict Hunter Biden on tax and gun-possession crimes. It remains to be seen if this is just one agent's opinion or if the office has referred the case to prosecutor's office.

If it has been referred to the prosecutor's office, it will ultimately be his decision on whether or not to indict. If he does decide to go for an indictment it will be interesting to see if it comes before or after the midterm. The DOJ has a standing policy not to make any arrests 60 days before an election if the arrest could impact the election. Now, Hunter is not running for office and he is not a politician but he is the son of the President. AG Garland has said he is leaving the decision in the hands of the prosecutor.

If there's enough evidence to charge him, I say go right ahead. However, if the evidence is lacking, I won't be surprised if the Wilmington field office sees some restructuring.

Hmmm
8 months ago
Wow
Interesting how slow the wheels of justice turn for some

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join