It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal investigators indicate they have enough to charge Hunter Biden: report

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: frogs453

Exactly. I'd think a lot of people are here would be happy. Instead they're trying to make the thread about me.

Of course they are. Standard procedure.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Let the trials begin. Everyone involved need to go down

I still maintain that's one reason we're so heavy in Ukraine. Biden and other top politicians stand to be exposed

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I can see it now.

Hunter gets convicted and jailed for approximately .5 days then receives a presidential pardon from big papa joe the E.O. extraordinaire.

You don't think daddy is going to let "The smartest man he knows" stay in prison do you? No one FU*KS WITH A BIDEN.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Why would anyone waste the time and money to prosecute knowing that he will be pardoned by daddy.
edit on 6-10-2022 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This might be "on orders" from victims with heavy connections stronger than Biden 😀

Guess who 😀

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

a reply to: frogs453

Exactly. I'd think a lot of people are here would be happy. Instead they're trying to make the thread about me.

Not at all, we just know you guys front and back.
This is probably just a deflection from God knows what.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I don't know if this was in the original story or was updated recently, but the WaPo report now says that the US Attorney who has to make this decision is David Weiss who was appointed by Trump.

I suddenly can't help but think this is some kind of setup. That they want to oust this guy for being biased because he's in charge of Delaware and that's too close for comfort to the Biden crime clan. Or that they know he can't bring charges so they're leaking this out so that he'll get blasted by the Trump base when he doesn't act on it, in an attempt to demoralize the GOP base.

Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss, a Trump appointee, must decide whether to charge the son of the current president

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Bootlicker garland will bury it till at least biden is out of office.

Cant imagine they will let it get far while it can still have an impact on elections.

Its obvious that they believed it would hurt one party in 2020 or they wouldnt have buried it.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Seriously? You've been screeching to charge him. They may charge him. Some of us agree if they have evidence, charge him, yet you feel it is a deflection? Why? Because that is what you usually do?

No, it's because generally people believe if there's evidence of a crime, and you're found guilty of the crime, then that's what you get for committing the crime. I don't understand why anyone is supposed to have blind devotion to any public figure. He isn't even a politician.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Now this is justice OP, good for you, excelllent thread, S&F.

Hunter has been a conduit far too long, it's time the bidens fade into obscurity.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Now this is justice OP, good for you, excelllent thread, S&F.

Hunter has been a conduit far too long, it's time the bidens fade into obscurity.

I was amazed to see this Hunter Biden story as #1 on the CBS Evening News tonight.

And the second story was how Gasoline Prices Biden was bragging about reducing, are now soaring again. Up 20% in just one week!

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: juulzverne

The evidence will mysteriously get misplaced at a key time 😀

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
ALERT!

In preparation for this potential BOMBSHELL indictment of Hunter Biden, TWITTER has not only stalled the Elon Musk takeover of the company, but has activated it's radical "BIRD WATCH" Fact Checking system, designed to protect Democrats, and ban those who are against the Biden crime family.

Source: truthsocial.com...

Did you know the Twitter bird is a Buzzard?

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

Seriously? You've been screeching to charge him. They may charge him. Some of us agree if they have evidence, charge him, yet you feel it is a deflection? Why? Because that is what you usually do?

No, it's because generally people believe if there's evidence of a crime, and you're found guilty of the crime, then that's what you get for committing the crime. I don't understand why anyone is supposed to have blind devotion to any public figure. He isn't even a politician.

Tax and gun charges only on Hunter, everyone already knows he is a low life piece of sh!t.
Big deal.
It’s the other low life in the Biden criminal empire that needs to be taken down….The Big Guy.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Get a room you two.
edit on 6-10-2022 by AutomateThis1v2 because: Auto formatting is all wonky now

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I will make sure that I don't vote for him in 2024.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Let's see if it really happens, and if it does, is he getting a slap on the wrist? or real time in the slammer. Yes, it's cynical, but that's what keeps happening.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
TWO HUGE PIECES OF EVIDENCE THAT MUST BE KEPT HIDDEN, because either one will damage Democrats severely, for decades.

1.) The Relationship between a SON of VP Joe Biden and a DAUGHTER of President Barack Obama (pre 2020).

2.) "Materials" declassified by former President Trump, on 1/19/2021: www.federalregister.gov... ation
These materials (some or all), are now in the possession of the FBI, who seized them on August 8, 2022 from Donald Trump's Florida home.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Biden, as the chief law enforcement officer at the federal level, can tell the DOJ no, your not prosecuting.

I see that happening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join