It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast track NATO membership For Ukraine Like now!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

The USA has been all over Ukraine for decades, funneling billions to promote regime change.

Your right and according to some things i had being following or reading about. The reason Ukrainians in Western Ukraine hate Russians/Russia, Ethnic Russians.

Is because there was a campaign of hatred agaisnt the Russians during the 90s in their institutions. This push and hatred agaisnt Russia/Russians.

Is likely by a western/US design and someone who had being saying things on the news they already in place had institutions for such things.

The US uses hatred as a concept/idea as a campaign in other countries to either bring chaos or break up other countries.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

It's the American way.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: GAOTU789

Belarus is with Russia its a given why the US NeoCons, RINOs on both parties want keep pushing and wasting their tax payers on regime changes to replace governments they do not like and replace them with more Pro American/US,EU puppets instated.

Regime Changes and Military interventions had brought nothing but chaos, homelessness and crisis to the countries that were already regime changed.
edit on 2-10-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Unfortunately such a way shows how currently the infrastructures in US are collapsing but also its social hierarchy is in the cross paths of break up.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Unfortunately such a way shows how currently the infrastructures in US are collapsing but also its social hierarchy is in the cross paths of break up.

I don't really care about America's internal affairs other than how it affects the rest of the world. I'd love peace in the world between nations but that can never be as long as the US exists in its current form. Constant war and threat of war is the American way. If there is no enemy one must be created. How else can the obscene military budget be justified? We can't change it but we can call it out for what it is.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You know what is tragic if not comical? you had
The President of Kosovo saying the following to Russia and Putin about the certain referendums in Eastern Ukraine.

The following tweet.

Vjosa Osmani Putin's illegal land grab of territory based on sham "referendums"& use of force is an utter violation of intl' law.

Russia & proxies are the biggest threat to peace and must be stopped & further sanctioned Kosovo & democratic allies will always #StandWithUkraine!

This is the PM/President of a Province that belonged to Serbia and they are still threatening the minority ethnic minorities that still alive in the Northern of Kosovo.

Kosovo never had any real referendum and its a sham of a country.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Constant war and threat of war is the American way

There are a few old sayings
"he who lives by the sword dies by the sword"
"those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"

How else can the obscene military budget be justified?

Do the weaken southern borders count at all? do they even care what happens at the southern borders or the towns facing the crisis? i suppose their security doesnt count as long as they spread the hegemony..

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   

The reason Ukrainians in Western Ukraine hate Russians/Russia, Ethnic Russians.

Is because there was a campaign of hatred agaisnt the Russians during the 90s in their institutions. This push and hatred agaisnt Russia/Russians.

Yeah, yeah. Those horrid Americans again.

In fact, Ukrainian dislike and mistrust of Russia was to do with their meddling, and memories of Russian behaviour in the past, not least the Holodomor genocide, the ethnic cleansing during and after WW2 and the general history of mistreatment. Ukrainians wanted independence after the Soviet Union failed. Like all the oppressed people of Europe under the Soviet jackboot, they wanted to be free.

When you don't want to recognise reality, then blame the Americans.
edit on 2/10/2022 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: ScepticScot

When you said I hadn't answered a question I showed you exactly where I had.

I asked whose soil the Russian troops were on February 22, 2022. You answered they invaded on the 24th. Not once have you actually said, even now, that the Russian troops were on Russian soil on February 22, 2022. I accepted your half-hearted explanation, but you did NOT directly answer the question.

And now this attempt to twist the conversation into who insulted whom serves no purpose other than to change the topic.

You have made repeated childish insults about your invisible TV midget.

The media is not imaginary, nor is it invisible. You are stating the exact same narrative that the media is pushing. That is not an insult; it is an observation.

You may not like the way I present the media, but I consider it accurate.

Militaries do not plan then move the troops armour and supplies for a major invasion 2 days .

They can, and they have before. That is a lack of understanding about how the military operates.

Look up "contingency plan."

TheRedneck

If they didn't invade until the 24th whose soil do you think they were on? It was a clear answer to an irrelevant question as Germany under no obligation to wait until they crossee the border.

And yet again Germany cancelling or suspending the pipeline in no way justifies Russia invading Ukraine.

If it was now a show of force as you describe it do you think that makes it OK? You support bullying? And the scenario in your head is that it was just a show of force that, based on the non military actions of a third country, Russia decided to turn into an invasion force in 2 days? Does that seen either realistic or justified to you?

Putin as given various reasons to justify the invasion which lso show it to be pre planned. The Russian government lied for weeks in advance. To suggest otherwise is absurd.

I am not attempting to change the topic, I am asking you stay on it and dispense with the childish comments.

Putin can withdraw from Ukraine at any point and end this conflict he started. That is how peace can happen, no other way.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

You lack history again.

Rus people
Russians are Rus as much as are Ukrainians.

the ethnic cleansing during and after WW2 and the general history of mistreatment

I wish you didnt bring up the topic of WW2 again. Because Western Ukraine was a center point for its Ukrainian fascist nationalism.

With their youth that were brainwashed into hating the Russians, Russian Culture.

When you don't want to recognise reality, then blame the Americans.

Because America is the one that is using Ukraine agaisnt Russia. A place and country they know nothing of its history as you dont know either judging by your post.

Ukrainian dislike and mistrust of Russia was to do with their meddling, and memories of Russian behaviour in the past

That whole area of Kiev? that was the part of East Slavic culture, under the state of Kievan Rus.

Kiavan Rus became what is now known as Russia today.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

not least the Holodomor genocide, the ethnic cleansing during and after WW2 and the general history of mistreatment. Ukrainians wanted independence after the Soviet Union failed. Like all the

Western Ukranians and much of Ukraine felt under the axis/Nazis Control. You had a former Ukranian PM saying the following.

Ex-Ukraine Leader Tymoshenko Faces Heat For Comments About Nuking Russians

Tymoshenko is a figure who was in put in after a regime change in Ukraine.
The US had spend years of pulling regime changes in Ukraine.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

"Using Ukraine against russia?"

In what possible way did Ukraine threaten russia?

Is this the nazi bio weapons again?

The only think Ukraine ever threatened was a dictator's plan to steal Ukrainian territory.

edit on 2-10-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   
We are seeing a repeat of Cuba.
this time USA IS the bad one.
they are trying to put troops and missiles in Cuba.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

You lack history again.

When the historical narrative challenges your revisionism, you fall back on some ancient view of the world.

The fact is that Ukraine is a sovereign nation. Ukrainians consider themselves to be Ukrainian, and not Russian.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

First of man, very little of what I post about comes from msm and your little mr no pants. Most of it comes from my own learning and knowledge built through an interest in this topic that goes back 35 years. You should now that about me at least.

Belarus is closely allied with Russia, so it is reasonable to believe the troops were there at the pleasure of the Belarus government.

For sure they are, Lukenshenko knows who butters his bread, he wasn't going to tell Vlad to piss off and get your rabble outta my yard.

So, I'm going to give ya some evidence Redneck. You're pretty good with math, much more so than I, so if the numbers used in these reports are wrong, you'd be the person I trust to tell me. I'm on my third computer since the hot war part of this conflict started back in '14. 2 laptops and now a desktop. So I've lost a lot of other stuff that I have had saved over the last 10 years on this. While I was back in school, this is pretty much the only international happenings I have followed. I didn't have much time for anything else and even this I couldn't keep up with as much as I wanted to.

www.bellingcat.com...

iphronline.org...

Both of those reports point squarely to the direct Russian involvement in the East of Ukraine in '14. The Ukrainians almost had the rebellion put down, which was also largely directed and orchestrated by Russian agitators and supported fully by Russia. The Russians couldn't have that so they intervened.

Putin himself has said that shortly after this incursion into Ukraine that he could "take Kiev in two weeks"...

www.theguardian.com...

The Russians didn't get upset that the Italians claimed he said this, nor did they deny it, they got upset that the Italians leaked that he did say this.

As well, a Russia biz newspaper released a document from the Kremlin stating that they had to pay for upwards of
2000 dead inside Ukraine because of the conflict. In 2015.

ETA: I found a source that has the document in it...

www.forbes.com... h=20be3d609c58

Again the Russians forced the paper to remove all traces of the this but it got cached by a Ukrainian group. The paper stood by its claim but had to remove it or face the Kremlin over publishing Russian deaths during "special military operations" during "peacetime". I used to have an actual copy of the story, in Russian, but that laptop is long dead and I can't seem to find it right now. There is a link but it's dead...

bs-life.ru/rabota/zarplata/voennosluzashchie2015.html and nr2.com.ua/News/world_and_russia/SMI-V-Rossii-priznali-chto-poteryali-ubitymi-v-Ukraine-2000-voennyh-FOTO- 104529.html

Another inconsistency lies in the state of the Russian military. We are told every day that the Russians are impotent, being trounced at every turn by the Ukrainian military.

The Russian military suffers from decades long institutional corruption. The Russian military, if properly trained, led and supplied is a formidable fighting force, imo. The Russians are a proud, fierce people. But years of corruption have taken it's toll.

So what changed this year

The Russians built an invasion force on Ukraines borders and rolled into it on Feb 24th. Also, Merkel is no longer chief cook and bottle washer of Germany. Oh and I almost forgot this....

tass.com...

Russia recognizes DPR, LPR within areas under their authorities’ control — diplomat
On February 21, Russian President Vladimir Putin announced the recognition of DPR and LPR sovereignty

The day before Germany's decision on Nord-2.

I think the whole idea was, is, and has been to trigger Putin into invading and then turn the world, including the Russian people themselves, against him. I know of only one reason doing so would be so damn important to the West: to put in a USA-friendly puppet that will reinstate the OPEC dollar-oil peg.

Of course it is, it always has been. I've said elsewhere, the conditions for this invasion have been built over the last 30 years by many players, including Putin himself. He has never considered Ukraine a country but a part of Russia. He is trying to rebuild Novorossiya. It's been one of goals since he came to power. And he thought now was the time to act to make that happen.

www.businessinsider.com...

And the peoples of the East didn't want this. Russia wanted this. Note the date, it is before the rebellion broke out but after Russia annexed Crimea.

www.kiis.com.ua...

edit on 2-10-2022 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2022 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
We are seeing a repeat of Cuba.
this time USA IS the bad one.
they are trying to put troops and missiles in Cuba.

Have any evidence that anyone was trying to put nukes in Ukraine?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

edit on 2-10-2022 by YouSir because: Quote did not post

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

This quaint lil isle also has quite a few warheads of our own, and the means of delivering them too.

Ever heard of MAD?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

a reply to: gortex

No , but we should also ask is this what Russia wants ?

So you are OK with Russia wiping out Britain as long as it's clearly "their fault"?

One nuclear warhead would make Britain uninhabitable for thousands of years and destroy 90% of the country. That includes Scotland, Ireland, and Wales.

Just one missile = 100% casualties.

TheRedneck

There is no single nuclear warhead that could do that.

Nuclear weapons are horrifc and should never be used but let's stay out of the realms of sci-fi.

Ummm…

R36 M2…

RS-28 Sarmat…

One missile ten warheads…goodbye quaint lil isle

Nuff said…?

YouSir

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: ScepticScot

a reply to: gortex

No , but we should also ask is this what Russia wants ?

So you are OK with Russia wiping out Britain as long as it's clearly "their fault"?

One nuclear warhead would make Britain uninhabitable for thousands of years and destroy 90% of the country. That includes Scotland, Ireland, and Wales.

Just one missile = 100% casualties.

TheRedneck

There is no single nuclear warhead that could do that.

Nuclear weapons are horrifc and should never be used but let's stay out of the realms of sci-fi.

Ummm…

R36 M2…

RS-28 Sarmat…

One missile ten warheads…goodbye quaint lil isle

Nuff said…?

YouSir

And remind me is 10 the same as 1?

Also how many Sarmat missiles does Russua actually have at moment l?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join