It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast track NATO membership For Ukraine Like now!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: YouSir

This quaint lil isle also has quite a few warheads of our own, and the means of delivering them too.

Ever heard of MAD?

Ummm…pshaw…every body knows those are just loaners…held there on those occupying American bases…and they’re really…really…old…

Ancient even…

And they have to be air dropped by your Decommissioned Avro’s…

Good luck with your MAD…ness

YouSir

edit on 2-10-2022 by YouSir because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Not heard of our nuclear submarines, either then?

www.royalnavy.mod.uk...
edit on 2-10-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

What's an "Avril"?

Do you mean "Avro"?

"Air dropped"?!!!!!

Not heard of NATO, either?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

What's an "Avril"?

Do you mean "Avro"?

"Air dropped"?!!!!!

Not heard of NATO, either?

Ummm…what…that offensive organization responsible for unprovoked bombing Serbia…and Libya…and carving out the western only recognized micro country Kosovo…from Serbia…

That NATO…?

YouSir

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Kosovo?

Not heard of the genocide that was going on there?

Seems there are quite a few things you haven't heard of.

You still think our nuclear deterrent relies on air dropped nukes?

You seem to be dwelling in the past.

Ummmm...
edit on 2-10-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Hit and run, eh?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Ukraine has been shelling the Crimea region to kill off the Russian speaking people.

Putin moved in to protect them due to the 2014 election.

They voted to recognize Crimea as part of Russia.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: WIKDHOTSNOMAN
a reply to: infolurker

Ukraine has been shelling the Crimea region to kill off the Russian speaking people.

Putin moved in to protect them due to the 2014 election.

They voted to recognize Crimea as part of Russia.

There was no shelling prior to 2014, russia made up a story about nazis killing 2 busses full of imaginary russians to 'justify' their land grabbing invasion.

Imaginary russians that still haven't been found or identified.

Ukraine is allowed to defend itself from that land grabbing invasion.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: WIKDHOTSNOMAN

About as legit as the latest Russian "referendums".

Did the displaced refugees get to vote?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

It's certainly a case-by-case thing, but in this case, I won't excuse Putin for what he's doing when his motives are so transparent. He is chip, chip, chipping away at his goal and getting away with it using the threat of nuclear war.

I believe Putin is far more dangerous than people realize and he's just one knee-jerk reaction on a bad day when someone pisses him off from pushing the button.

Look at his behavior and his need for attention and praise to be heaped on him, which is classic IMO. I mean my god, look at the pictures of him he floats out there. That level of narcissism is a dangerous sign. Anyone who is not nervous right now is not paying attention. When he started conscripting the unwilling to fight he took a huge step towards the scary end of the scale.
edit on 10/2/2022 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
a reply to: Blaine91555

Your logic is so simple but so powerful.

In theory, one can understand that the West lost an opportunity when, after the Soviet collapse made greater efforts to end the east-west conflict rather than expand NATO.

But Putin’s point here just simply doesn’t justify an aggressive war on Ukraine. He had alternatives, and yes, his ego and power-hungry desires fuel him, and he thought he would have an easy victory.

What I find and people forget is that IF Trump hadn’t somewhat perversely not loved Putin so much and overtly expressed it, I believe we wouldn’t have much of this American right-wing support for him. Folks may not admit that, but in the back of their minds, I believe, that is what lies behind their support of him.

I'm not sure Putin gives a damn what anyone from anywhere thinks or that anything Trump did actually impacted this. Putin is all about Putin. I think anything directing attention away from that clouds the picture.

This article on what constitutes a Narcissistic Sociopath explains how I view him.

A grandiose sense of self-importance (i.e., exaggerates their achievements and abilities)
A preoccupation with the idea of gaining success, power, love, and physical attractiveness
A belief that they are special or high status and can only be understood by similar people or should only associate with those people (or institutions)
A need for excessive admiration
A sense of entitlement and expectation that others will comply or give them favorable treatment
Exploits other people for personal gain
Lacks empathy for others
Envies others or believes that other people envy them
Arrogant behaviors and attitudes

People with this disorder may monopolize conversations and look down on people whom they feel are inferior to them. They will take advantage of others to get what they want, no matter who gets hurt along the way.2

T here must be hundreds of staged photo's he's put out that demonstrate what he is.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

Perhaps, missiles are not located in all NATO countries, and there really wouldn't be any good reason to put them in Ukraine.

Vladimir Putin seems to disagree.

Does it really matter what you or I think?

TheRedneck

PM4U

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

PM4U

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   

The Russian sponsored and supported ethnic cleansing in the parts of Ukraine that Russia now control and have illegally annexed. The people in those areas are either too cowed, have blood on their hands, or think they will benefit from Russia. For example, since Russian interference in Donbas, and up to today, 2 million plus Ukrainians have fled the area. Who is left in Donbas?

It's easy to win a referendum when you remove those who will say "no".

Russia, spreading Russian democracy to the world for a hundred year, under the tracks of a tank.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

a reply to: WIKDHOTSNOMAN

Ah, nothing like the smell of burning ballot paper in the morning!

Ukrainian citizens risk criminal prosecution and a jail time of up to 12 years if they participate in referendums on joining Russia, Ukrainian Deputy Prime Minister Irina Vereshchuk warned on Saturday.

EVIL RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Insurrectile

Cannot link to RT.com as it's a known Russian propaganda front, and thus blocked in the civilsied world.

But its been widely reported that Ukrainian citizens participating in the farcical Russian sponsored referenda will face sanctions at some stage. Russia and their proxies have also threatened Ukrainians who have chosen not to participate, and presumably vote in the "right way".

Russia are a stain on the ballot paper. Putin is off his trolley, and that's a fact.
edit on 3/10/2022 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I hate all this cheerleading for violence, especially considering the instigating issue was the US backing Asov battalion to overthrow the legitimate Ukrainian government and install a puppet regime as per Victoria Nulands phonecall.

Self determination only matters when the group has approval of the "deep state"/ Anglo American empire.

Admitting the Ukraine to NATO is dangerously provocative and is another aggressive step after the criminals who control all of our government systems already kicked off the violence with the coup and subsequent shelling of civilians.

And people are cheering this and decrying Putin for securing his country in the face of a direct and local threat from the American covert machine.

The irony is that Putin himself works for the same masters as our own leaders and this is all an attempt to shut down our industry and energy production and to depopulate down to half a billion people.

Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Our own leaders are just as mental as Putin, or at least their actions - not that we should be surprised considering they all work for the same masters conducting this mess.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

Have any of them been making threats to nuke the planet?

Ever?

Nope, nobody as 'mental' as putin.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

Got any evidence for that azov & US claim?

Didn't read past that whopper.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join