It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast track NATO membership For Ukraine Like now!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
It looks like Zelensky has given Putin two fingers and did a fast-track signing ceremony, in answer to the New Russian territory. What does he know as it seems NATO will be having an announcement in a few hours. So now we can assume that the gloves will be off as NATO will have Ukraine in the organization. A thing that Putin said was never going to happen. More dicey maneuvering ahead it seems.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Well, good.

Admit Ukraine to NATO so Vlad just can't repeat his gobbling up of territories there. This isn't the first time.

If they were more competent, they would have been able to conquer all of Ukraine before the world could respond. Don't think that THAT won't happen again.

We need the buffer because when our resources are turned to China over Taiwan, we will not be able to defend both fronts ourselves.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I guess this means a world war will be starting shortly. If NATO allows this, then they deserve to pay the consequences I suppose. Trouble is the People of Europe and the NATO allies will pay and not the leaders of the EU and NATO, it is legal to bomb most everything but the people who start the war, the heads of the countries are protected by international law.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Ukraine will NEVER be a NATO member.....never.... the world WILL be destroyed before this ever happens.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Ukraine will NEVER be a NATO member.....never.... the world WILL be destroyed before this ever happens.

Why not?

It is clear that they will continue to be the target of Russian invasion otherwise. Am I missing something?

Not to mention, we wouldn't be in this mess if someone hadn't decided to invade for a 2nd time.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Well I hope that before the mushroom clouds, I get a chance to knock off someone who thought Ukraine was worth it.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I guess this means a world war will be starting shortly. If NATO allows this, then they deserve to pay the consequences I suppose. Trouble is the People of Europe and the NATO allies will pay and not the leaders of the EU and NATO, it is legal to bomb most everything but the people who start the war, the heads of the countries are protected by international law.

Batten down the hatches.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
People never learn. I'm pretty sure this is a good analogy for what's about to happen...

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I'll go on record as saying that for the foreseeable future I am against Ukraine being allowed to join NATO.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Please explain this extreme statement. Why?

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   

No chance.

This war is wrapping up, now he's claimed territory i suspect it will go back to separatists backed by Russia, fighting the Ukrainian army backed by NATO however the fighting will have diminished intensity and a ceasefire is imminent.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   
No thanks

NATO is outdated and WAY past any usefulness

They don’t even want to pay their fair portions anyway

Let the euros defend themselves

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Zelensky is a f..king actor. literally.

it's a publicity stunt, there's no way in hell ukraine will join NATO, anyone thinking otherwise is delusional.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   

There is a reason Ukraine isn’t in NATO already.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The Ukraine borders with Rissia and this would be a threat to Russia which Putin would never allow.

Putin took Crimera and hardly a peep. A couple of weeks of birchin on the news and the story died.

Putin will never release control of Ukraine due to national security.

originally posted by: infolurker

The line in the sand has been drawn...step over it and Russia has no choice but to use conventional nukes

Why not?

It is clear that they will continue to be the target of Russian invasion otherwise. Am I missing something?

Not to mention, we wouldn't be in this mess if someone hadn't decided to invade for a 2nd time.

edit on 30-9-2022 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Putin took Crimera and hardly a peep.

Yeah, look who was in the white house at that time. Obama would only send blankets to Ukraine back then.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Canadian prepper thinks Europe and possibly the States are at Defcon 2...It was mentioned that parts of Asia have gone from 4 to three.The wiki states that Defcon 2 is a prelude to you know what. en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 1-10-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   

The WH just said no to Zelensky.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   

The Ukraine borders with Rissia and this would be a threat to Russia which Putin would never allow.

It would be a threat to whole of Russia not just Putin even if Putin wasn't in Charge someone else would have done it the same way.

This is an area that Russians know more than the US government and the state officials who are hoping to use Ukraine and in the hopes of breaking up Russia.

Russia knows who it was behind the Northstream.

It wasn't Russia. They own the pipes so why would Russia blow their own pipes?

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Has (Finland and Sweden) complied with turkeys request regarding the fight against terrorism? I remember this being (maybe not the only) demands before Ukraine can join. a reply to: anonentity

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join