It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl, 14, charged with murder in deadly attack of 73-year-old man

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
Folks it's either getting worse, or the media is beginning to publicize the horrors.
Lambert was on an early morning walk around his North Philadelphia neighborhood on June 24. When he reached the area of 21st and Cecil B. Moore Streets, Lambert was taunted and followed by a group of seven juveniles as he crossed the street. In his attempt to walk away, the group of children assaulted him with a traffic cone, knocking him to the ground. Those juveniles were caught on surveillance video laughing and smiling as they beat James Lambert.

Gamara Mosley, 14, faces third-degree murder and conspiracy charges for the traffic cone beating death of James Lambert Jr.

She is the second 14-year-old charged in the case.

Her mother Shara states, " "She’s not a bad kid. Why did she have to be around them kids that make her do them things?"

No parental guidance comes to mind.

philadelphia.cbslocal.com...
nypost.com...
www.nbcnews.com...
www.msn.com...
news.yahoo.com...
ussanews.com...

This is a disgrace! That mans life was ended and she is going to probably end up serving 4 yrs til she's 18. Then they will let her out to live the rest of her life.

They need to remove all these side charges. Murder = life in jail or death. Stop with all this nonsense. Manslaughter should cover accidental deaths - car accidents, accidental discharge etc.. anything with malice or to cause another intentional harm = life or death.

It is so disgraceful that we value this man's life so little. She will be back out and acting like an uncontrollable animal again in 4 yrs.
edit on 19-7-2022 by Imperator2 because: Autocorrect changed a word.

(post by Schmoe11 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
She's not a bad kid, you're just a horrible mother.
Who in their right mind lets 14 year olds run around at 2:30 AM?
We have an entire generation of urban youth where violence has become normalized.
This is not sustainable.

It can and is both. 14 is plenty old enough to know basic human rights. The mother should have enforced structure and self accountability in her child. Both are at fault but only one committed felony assault.

The mother is already blaming everyone who is not her or her daughter. I doubt self accountability is a topic they thought much about through out their lives.

"She's a good kid" Want to bet all them other parents of these kids are saying the same?

"They made her do it" ...yeah, right

And this is what she comes out with after her child killed a elderly person, laughing while doing it. Self accountability seems to be a dirty word for them.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Imagine entire cities and towns filled with people like that.
And Democrat voters back a party that will work to release these people as soon as possible.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Oh the good ol' "They're not a bad kid" mantra.

The epitome of denial.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Imperator2

Yup she'll be out in 4 years, with a bachelor's in slingin them rocks.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Schmoe11
a reply to: Imperator2

Yup she'll be out in 4 years, with a bachelor's in slingin them rocks.

And cones!
2nd line.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This story is awful for everyone. The poor mother can’t accept what her daughter is. The kids who murdered this man who are just kids, but somehow ended up laughing while killing a senior citizen for a random thrill. The poor man murdered. His family. Its not like we don’t see horrible violence regularly, but this is really tough to digest.

a reply to: Violater1

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   
blm

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MeatHookReality

There's nothing semantic about using correct definitions. You took a post that had absolutely no reference to race in it, deemed it "racist" despite the fact it had no reference to race, and now are attempting to further the "racist" referral to anyone who doesn't agree with your incorrect assertion.

That's now a very old trick, and it's so worn out that it's just not going to fly any more. You want to call me a bigot for not seeing race in everything around me? Go for it... but remember that's the exact opposite of racism. You indict yourself.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe11

Last I heard, she's at least being charged as an adult... so the 18-year-old restart doesn't apply.

Wouldn't surprise me if she's out anyway, but it won't be because she's a juvenile. She just grew up.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape
This story is awful for everyone. The poor mother can’t accept what her daughter is. The kids who murdered this man who are just kids, but somehow ended up laughing while killing a senior citizen for a random thrill. The poor man murdered. His family. Its not like we don’t see horrible violence regularly, but this is really tough to digest.

a reply to: Violater1

But this is reality. Society is creating monsters and no one wants to acknowledge it. Instead we do stupid stuff like try to ban guns. We can't do that here because they used a traffic cone, but the impulse that lead to the death is the same one that would lead to a mass shooting.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MeatHookReality

originally posted by: network dude
my baby didndu nuffin!

this will only continue and escalate with parenting like this.
Racist comments don’t help anyone dude.

in the interest of reality, please explain what about my post was racist.

(post by baggy7981 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: baggy7981

I could never say that 5 times fast, especially when I had to read it 5 times slow

(post by MeatHookReality removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by ExiledSpirit777 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MeatHookReality

I'm a white guy and I talk like that. If it's racist based on the pronunciation, then every damn thing I ever said was racist. Which is false.

You think only black folks have Southern accents or something? You obviously have never been around that many. Hell, boy, I make Jed Clampett sound like a New Yorker sometimes (especially when I'm in New York)!

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ExiledSpirit777

I don't see what's racist. I see only observations. I guess it's racist to hate the inner-city thug culture so prevalent today. Lack of parenting, lack of consideration, lack of education, lack of respect, lack of caring.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join