It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl, 14, charged with murder in deadly attack of 73-year-old man

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: angeltone

Truth. Old people were respected and then old people would also discipline kids without Karen coming and defending her children either.

Oh gosh, many of my teenage criminal peers had zero respect for old people, but they KNEW if they layed a hand on one, that every violent psycho (looking to dish out a justifiable beating which even police overlooked) would hunt you down like an animal, and treat you as a toy.
I like to think 'most' criminals still have some basic rules of engagement these days, but the 21st century is definitely a different place to the 20th.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: angeltone

I understand. When I say respected they were robbed not killed. Purse snatch an old lady was an easy mark. Break in while she is at church. Steal her lawnmower. But never rape them, or hit or attack them...for fun no less.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: ExiledSpirit777

When you say people like me, I hope you know this isnt some movement.

Yes, it is. You don't have to answer to someone to be part of a movement; you just need to do what a lot of others are doing. And that is exactly what you are doing here.

Case in point, this violater guy. I dont care or know who he is as a person, but the reality is, the thing he said and his way of thinking that sprung the thought is, in fact, racist.

I don't think there's racism there at all. This story is from the United States, as I'm pretty sure Violator1 is as well. Therefore, in the context of the United States, the statement he made is true: there has not been the kind of systemic white-on-white violence like we are seeing in the inner city. Black-on-black crime is a pretty damn big issue for anyone who isn't a racist... it's killing off people at a high rate, and the vast majority are black! The KKK in their heyday couldn't do any better!

Your examples were all from other countries, specifically countries which are not integrated. The United States is quite integrated... likely the single most diverse country on the globe. You even mentioned China and the Middle East... two of the most racist areas on the globe... as examples of why Violater1's statement was false.

Violater1 recognized the problem as a problem. You essentially tried to shut him up by accusing him of racism for doing so. Now, who has the black inner city dwellers best interests at heart? The one who recognizes there is a problem so it can maybe be addressed, or the one who wants no one to speak of it so it can continue unabated?

You have placed yourself in the latter category, whether you intended to or not, and whether you realized it or not.

And I decided to call it out. We dont look for racism. We just see it.

"We"? I thought you just said you weren't part of any movement. But you now admit there are others who actively seek out racism like you. Hey, maybe if we get enough of them together, we can make sure than no white person ever speaks to or comes in contact with a black person again! That seems to be your goal... why else would you make it so difficult to talk by jumping on every possible syllable as "racist"?

You see what you want to see, or perhaps what you expect to see. Either way, you initiate a self-fulfilling prophesy: more racism. Racism thrives in isolation, and the easiest way to isolate people into separate groups is to show them how much the other group must hate them.

TheRedneck

Listen to yourself my man. It is not a movement. Because I call racism out is being a movement? And people starred that. This is insane. "You see what you want to see". How oblivious are you?

This is you excusing racism by saying "you see what you want to see" and "its a movement"

Are you okay?
edit on 26-7-2022 by ExiledSpirit777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ExiledSpirit777

This is you excusing racism by saying "you see what you want to see" and "its a movement"

I excuse nothing. I despise racists, with a passion. That's why I call them out, and that's why I called you out.

As for "seeing what you want to see," it's obvious to anyone who isn't so hate-filled that that is exactly what you are doing. You saw one post that pointed out an issue with much of the current "black culture" (God, I hate that term, but I don't have the vocabulary to avoid it) and decided it was "racist."

It's obvious you have never actually experienced racism, even as a bystander. It's a hell of a lot more than "he said mean words!"

It really is a movement. I remember back when the "N" word was said to be so offensive. I used it a lot; it was synonymous with "black person." Others did as well around here. But then we were told by some talking picture of a head on the flashing little screen that it was a "bad word." So I decided that, if that was offending some folks, fine, I wouldn't use it. So I started using "black folk" instead.

That wasn't acceptable either. Took about two weeks for it to be also socially banned. Then they wanted to be called "people of color." Say what? Instead of two syllables I am now supposed to use 5? I don't think so. Then it changed to "African-Americans." They're not Americans any more? And now we're up to 7 syllables! For several months, no one knew what to call someone that wasn't offensive! So guess what? PEOPLE STOPPED EVEN TALKING TO OR AROUND BLACK FOLK.

Then, of course, the "N" word was OK, but only if your skin was dark enough. That was the final straw for me; I just went back to "black folk" and said the heck with all that PC nonsense. And I've been called a "racist" ever since... even though I have never oppressed anyone of any skin color, never harmed anyone over skin color, never wanted to harm anyone over skin color, and have befriended a lot of black folk... not because they were black, but because they were good people.

A neighbor of mine, whose skin is coal black, literally, recently had a stroke. He walked 3/4 of a mile to my house, dazed and confused, because he couldn't find his phone. As soon as we saw him, we got him inside, called 911 for him, and kept him comfortable and talking until the ambulance could arrive. The hospital couldn't get ahold of his daughter, and he had never told me much about her, so we (my wife and I) visited him a few times a day until we could get in touch with her, just to be sure he was getting the care he needed. Every other neighbor around here was trying to find her as well.

Today, he is alive and recovering from a massive stroke. His daughter and her husband both tell me I saved his life. So have some doctors. I'm glad I could help, not a black man, not an African-American, but a MAN and a neighbor. I also made some new friends... his daughter is a sweet lady and her husband is a pretty good fellow himself. They sometimes bring their little girl up here so she can play on the swing set and watch the ducks and chickens. It thrills me to see it used again.

Yeah, I'm oblivious. Thank you for the compliment. I'm completely oblivious to skin color. It's nothing but an identifying characteristic like a tattoo or dark hair. That's what Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. preached about... skin color is irrelevant compared to character. I listened to him; maybe you should, too?

Are you okay?

No. I have this bad temper, my heart don't want to work right, my country is going to hell, my President has advanced dementia, BLM and Antifa are running around attacking innocent folks without consequence, the government wants to take away my ability to defend myself and my ability to drive to town, inflation has turned into hyperinflation, things I need are always subject to price spikes and shortages, and people want me to wear a diaper on my face and get a bunch of needles stuck in me for no good reason. I'm a long damn way from fine. But at least I am not racist.

Are you OK?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
Wow dude, I have only read this reply of yours here, but I've read lots of your stuff previously, and you just seem a regular 'friendly to all humans' guy.

That's the crazy new world of people desperately wanting to be victims of an 'ism' when it don't apply. I've even seen my most trusted white male friend, be called out for apparent 'wrong speak racism' only to be defended verbally by his (then angry lol) black wife!

This OP is nothing to do with race, it's about the tragedy of criminal teens, who don't run with the same basic rules about old people that previous generations did.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
Totally agree, and it's a 21st century tragedy, caused by 'digital dehumanisation' more than anything else in my opinion.
In the 20th century, when you were being a prick you suffered actual physical violence, and being 'ghosted' was something you did to yourself, leaving town, because nobody liked you.
Totally different world now, and I think we're starting to see it as the generations ONLY know digital consequences for their actions...my 2cents anyway

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MeatHookReality

Bad parenting isn't limited to one race, but when a piss poor excuse for a parent is faced with the realization that their child is a monster, because they sucked ass as a parent, they lash out and say stupid things. After you have heard these excuses long enough, you can expect the excuses before they even happen. This one did not disappoint. Do you think a white person is not capable of saying "My baby dindu nuffin"? Of is that vernacular owned by people of color?

If you think it is, maybe you need to look inward to see what racism looks like.
edit on 26-7-2022 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Bad parenting isn't limited to one race, but when a piss poor excuse for a parent is faced with the realization that their child is a monster, because they sucked ass as a parent, they lash out and say stupid things. After you have heard these excuses long enough, you can expect the excuses before they even happen. This one did not disappoint. Do you think a white person is not capable of saying "My baby dindu nuffin"? Of is that vernacular owned by people of color?

If you think it is, maybe you need to look inward to see what racism looks like.
The extent you guys go through to mask your racism is unbelievable.
Go run that type of talk by a Black person & see what happens ?

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeltone

This OP is nothing to do with race, it's about the tragedy of criminal teens, who don't run with the same basic rules about old people that previous generations did.

bingo.

skin color isn't the issue here, the lack of empathy, humanity, or human behavior is where the real issue lies. And when you see a 14 year old kid was out at 2:30 in the morning, really bad parenting springs to the forefront of possible reasons why.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   

If you knew who I was and who my family was, you would realize why I think you are an idiot. I asked, they all agreed. bad parent. I even asked the really dark ones.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Your token Uncle Remus is showing… maybe Disney could hire you as a brain trust for a new more racist Song of The South show ..?
Use your talent were you got it , besides arguing with a genius like myself hardly qualifies as a job.
You should protest Disney to re-release The Song of The South … you may attract David Duke in your campaign & secure a job with him .
The context of that slur was a racist one & you know it .

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Not only parenting, but the media has been a huge contributing factor in blacks hating whites because they never cease to throw the race card out there. This is what the media and democrats want (so long as the white democrats are left alone).

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

If you knew who I was and who my family was, you would realize why I think you are an idiot. I asked, they all agreed. bad parent. I even asked the really dark ones.
Well that clears everything up & Im glad you refer to some of them as really dark.
My family & friends are Black is the oldest telltale claim of a racist .

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Your token Uncle Remus is showing… maybe Disney could hire you as a brain trust for a new more racist Song of The South show ..?
Use your talent were you got it , besides arguing with a genius like myself hardly qualifies as a job.
You should protest Disney to re-release The Song of The South … you may attract David Duke in your campaign & secure a job with him .
The context of that slur was a racist one & you know it .

arguing with a genius? No, just a comedian. You are a funny person. And yes, removing previous history that today is viewed as racist is the best way to preserve the past and move forward. Genius......Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Well that clears everything up & Im glad you refer to some of them as really dark.
My family & friends are Black is the oldest telltale claim of a racist .

Soldier on genius. Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Nothing happened. What was I supposed to expect? It's only on social media that they flip out and act like badasses. I did fire a black guy once for bullying everyone and having several complaints filed against him. He started fast walking towards me like he wanted to fight so I took my cap and expensive watch off. He got in my face for a second and said he'd be back with his friends after I closed the store for the day. All I've ever experienced is a bunch of bluffing and have never seen any action unless there were a group of them.
edit on 26-7-2022 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2022 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This is clearly not normal behavior and cannot all be a product of social issues and hanging out with a bad crowd. This girl needs psychologically evaluated.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
This is clearly not normal behavior and cannot all be a product of social issues and hanging out with a bad crowd. This girl needs psychologically evaluated.

Yep, kids need love and attention, and most importantly, guidance from the parents - not the friends...

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Nothing happened. What was I supposed to expect? It's only on social media that they flip out and act like badasses. I did fire a black guy once for bullying everyone and having several complaints filed against him. He started fast walking towards me like he wanted to fight so I took my cap and expensive watch off. He got in my face for a second and said he'd be back with his friends after I closed the store for the day. All I've ever experienced is a bunch of bluffing and have never seen any action unless there were a group of them.
Sounds like grounds for a Southern uprising.. ? Are you really trying to be serious with that story ?!

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeltone

bingo.

skin color isn't the issue here, the lack of empathy, humanity, or human behavior is where the real issue lies. And when you see a 14 year old kid was out at 2:30 in the morning, really bad parenting springs to the forefront of possible reasons why.

Totally agree. The kids who were 'bad' when I was a kid in the 70's and 80's, are now the parents of 'bad' kids, with grandchildren I now expect the same.
They are all white people, as that's 90% what it is here, scummy parents just raise scum kids...regardless of skin colour.
edit on 26-7-2022 by angeltone because: clicked post before I finished it🤣

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join