It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl, 14, charged with murder in deadly attack of 73-year-old man

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Untun
To be honest, I don't see any emotion in that image of her. Point blank stare, up to anything.

That is the frightening part to me.
Not that they do these things but feel zero remorse.
I have a feeling CRT indoctrination is getting embedded in these young minds.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
There’s a problem with the culture and it starts with roughly 70% of black mothers are single parents.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I am not seeing that here though so much as just lack of control and lack of respect for other human beings. These were just kids beating up an old guy cause they could. They were all the same race, so there was no racial component.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I am not seeing that here though so much as just lack of control and lack of respect for other human beings. These were just kids beating up an old guy cause they could. They were all the same race, so there was no racial component.

Ketsuko, I respectfully disagree. I have not heard of any Asians, Latinos, Caucasians, or Mongoloids, that have so historically, and recently, violently attacked their own race.
The facts speak for themselves and there is no pre-judging here.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

She didn't care. That is what I was trying to get across. A death to that kids means nothing. Could care less. A sad state of a lot of youth in America.

They really do not think about consequence or what is really our reality.

A generation who has been taught to feel entitled.
edit on Julpm31pmf0000002022-07-17T17:05:10-05:000510 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Not to mention the fact that we have 2 or more generations of adults who have no moral compass whatsoever. True, it's not sustainable.........It's self extingushment of the human race.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Clockwork Orange comes to mind.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I don't see a racial component either, but that doesn't rule out CRT. CRT uses racism, but it's really about spreading hate of others.

There was a lot of hate in that attack.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
There sure seems to be a lot of "good kids" running around at 2 in the morning commiting crimes.
I wonder what time the bad kids hit the streets?

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I have not heard of any Asians, Latinos, Caucasians, or Mongoloids, that have so historically, and recently, violently attacked their own race.

You haven't? Come to England, you'll have fun.

It's quite commonplace in most council estates. Fuelled by poor parenting, poor policing, lack of credible deterrents.

A sleeping vagrant was set on fire by 2 such youth not so long ago. Died from his injuries.

They were caucasian, as was the victim.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

She should get the electric chair, this crap can't be tolerated by the youth. It's spreading like wildfire, first it was a homeless man where 6 KIDS beat and killed him with rocks, sticks and their feet.. It NEEDS to end, and parent's of these kids need to face severe punishment and FEAR THE DEATH PENALTIY for not controlling their children.

Otherwise, it will never work. I hope all of the kid's got LIFE and not some juvie where they will be released at 18. She's already #ed up in the head, more so now that they killed someone and ENJOYED IT, ALL of them should just be put down like rabid dogs.
edit on 17-7-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Drop it down the sewer, along with it's mother

They might survive that.
Take them out back and shoot 'em.

The world is overpopulated, and these kind of people make up a huge majority that we could simply do without.
You suck at life, you suck at parenting, and you drag down society as a whole... but you breed and make more people who suck at life.
A thousand years ago, before we had real structured law, these are the kind of people who would have been taken out on a hunting/gathering trip and not come back.
For a good reason.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

I have not heard of any Asians, Latinos, Caucasians, or Mongoloids, that have so historically, and recently, violently attacked their own race.

You haven't? Come to England, you'll have fun.

It's quite commonplace in most council estates. Fuelled by poor parenting, poor policing, lack of credible deterrents.

A sleeping vagrant was set on fire by 2 such youth not so long ago. Died from his injuries.

They were caucasian, as was the victim.

I'm sorry to read about that.
Is it an every day occurrence like in Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, New York, Atlanta, Houston, Los Angles...

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Oh on that I agree, and on the attack of the elderly lady in New York there was definitely a racial component to it. My point is that there are plenty of instances where we can point at a racial component, but in this case, you shouldn't mix it in. This was straight up lack of value of anyone else's life but her own precious little person's.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

It's commonplace.

Stabbings are commonplace, usually youth on youth but still.

Police often turn a blind eye. Come in later to mop up.

Mass immigration just intensifies what was already an intractable problem.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
There sure seems to be a lot of "good kids" running around at 2 in the morning commiting crimes.
I wonder what time the bad kids hit the streets?

It would be interesting to ask these parents what they think a bad kid is.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

It has less to do with overpopulation and more to do with people feeling sorry for her and others like her because they have stuff she doesn't. They feel like the difference gives her an excuse that she can't be expected to act like proper folk because she's such a victim.

And as a result, there is no more morality expected. It leads to this.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
You make a fair point and what I failed to say was the effect of CRT in making children feel: A) like victims and B) giving them a sense of outrage at the world in general. Your ancestors were slaves and because of that you are poorer and live in rough neighborhood. It encourages anger, hopelessness and provides no real outlet. They have no respect for others or themselves. That's a sad world to inhabit mentally. Our society has let them down, it's letting everyone down.
edit on 17-7-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

It's commonplace.

Stabbings are commonplace, usually youth on youth but still.

Police often turn a blind eye. Come in later to mop up.

Mass immigration just intensifies what was already an intractable problem.

Mass immigration from where?

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Everywhere.

The 3 main areas are Africa, South Asia (India, Pakistan), the Middle East.

You know, all the good areas.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join