It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl, 14, charged with murder in deadly attack of 73-year-old man

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
youtu.be...

Just like A Clockwork Orange, this attack takes place in a pre-dystopian society.

Trying to make a point about bad parenting or race is missing the issue entirely.

Humans kill. Just because we wear suits and have jobs doesn't mean we are civilized.

Our institutions are failing us and we are returning to our natural brutal origins.

So unclutch your pearls, this is humanity manifest.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Bluntone22
There sure seems to be a lot of "good kids" running around at 2 in the morning commiting crimes.
I wonder what time the bad kids hit the streets?

It would be interesting to ask these parents what they think a bad kid is.

Oh I already know the answer.
Any kid other than their little darlings...

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Maybe they were just playing "Chicago"....

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

She is not a bad girl is the earth is bad for her

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 04:22 AM
link   
This murder has really bothered me since I heard about it several days ago. I've thought about it many times and couldn't imagine this poor old man just out on his walk minding his business until he ran into true evil that was lurking around the corner. I'm glad some of these teenagers are getting arrested I was worried that they would be to hard to identify from the video at first.

The justice system is just too good for people like this that gang up on a senior citizen and murder them, they deserve a much worse punishment imo

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: matafuchs

Even worse, if you asked, I'm sure she didn't mean to kill him. She absolutely meant to smack him upside the head repeatedly. That part was fun, but she didn't mean to kill him ...

yeah, i didn't know
he gonna be daid.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
my baby didndu nuffin!

this will only continue and escalate with parenting like this.
Racist comments don’t help anyone dude.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MeatHookReality

What do you think it means when mom says her daughter is a good girl and blames the other kids for making her swing the murder cone?

Sorry you don't like the shorthand, but that's what mom said.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Excuse me? Exactly what in the statement you quoted was racist?

A black 14-year-old boy and a black 14-year old girl are in jail for killing a back 73-year-old man. What in the world is racist about any of that?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

her daughter is a good girl and blames the other kids for making her swing the murder cone

No, it was an "assault cone." We also need to investigate the Philly Highway Department. They're using "assault cones"! We should ban all assault cones!

I wonder if the military uses these same types of cones? That would make them "weapons of war" as well!

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

her daughter is a good girl and blames the other kids for making her swing the murder cone

No, it was an "assault cone." We also need to investigate the Philly Highway Department. They're using "assault cones"! We should ban all assault cones!

I wonder if the military uses these same types of cones? That would make them "weapons of war" as well!

TheRedneck
These are the military assault cones. They are currently availabe to the public, but need to be banned immediately!

These assault cones have already caused one death!
edit on v092022Mondaypm31America/ChicagoMon, 18 Jul 2022 15:09:33 -05001 by Violater1 because: ydmo

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I figure killing somebody of your own race is racist also. Racism is hate, hate towards a race, be it your own or another. Whenever you hate someone you're hating a human of a type of race.

The circumstance created the crime while the children were who they are.

The law is they will be sentenced.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Untun

I figure killing somebody of your own race is racist also. Racism is hate, hate towards a race, be it your own or another.

Racism is more than hate. Racism is the deeply-held belief that someone's race is inferior to one's own. I have known many racists in my time who never hated anyone... but they didn't believe they were really human, either.

If we go by your definition, then every case of murder is also a case of racism. That waters down the concept: in a world where everyone is racist, no one is.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I may not like my dad all that much, and my mom has a soft spot for me as all mother's should, but I'm glad that if I had ever done something like this they would have disowned me and not try to stick up for me.

I know it, because they've told me so. Even when I was dealing with a lot of emotional BS and wanted to end it all my dad told me straight up that if I did anything stupid it would be my own damn fault.

The problem is the parents. More and more parents aren't rsising their kids right anymore. I'm not saying to beat them like has often been stated here by various members, but being real with their children and providing them with support and real conversations about how life isn't easy, and we need to learn how to effectively deal with our problems, and to also treat others with respect.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 02:33 AM
link   

my baby didndu nuffin!

Racist posts don’t help anyone

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 02:38 AM
link   

A black 14-year-old boy and a black 14-year old girl are in jail for killing a back 73-year-old man. What in the world is racist about any of that?

TheRedneck
Im sorry TheRedneck it was network dude that had the racist post . I clicked on one of your posts by accident. I apologise , and I posted a new comment to network dude .

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 02:38 AM
link   

TheRedneck
Im sorry TheRedneck it was network dude that had the racist post . I clicked on one of your posts by accident. I apologise , and I posted a new comment to network dude .

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MeatHookReality

my baby didndu nuffin!

Racist posts don’t help anyone
I thought that Ebonics was a recognized dialect. Is it racist when Q say's, " "au contraire, mon capitan"?

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

No, you referenced the right post... I just didn't see anything racist in it.

Words have definitions.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
network dude posted what he did as a racist comment. Come on buddy , we all know what he meant. Your semantic ruse is not helping, and by you defending network dude proves that you are bigoted at a minimum .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join