It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Disclaimer For All Covid Threads That Challenge The Narrative

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Stop shouting. We can hear you.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

"Allow for at least the next fifty years."

Yes. Lots of folk will die in the next 50 years. Of natural causes.

And yes, Im prepared to be laughed at etc.

By people like you.

It's how ya'll roll.

Dude, Barbara was trolling - that was sarcasm.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Oh. Apologies.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: underpass61

Oh. Apologies.

Yes, she's in your troll crew so it's ok.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The only issues I have with Dr. Robert Malone is first he lied in the beginning as to who he said he was. Since then I think he has backed off it some, but it is like if I get someone's resume in a job interview, and they lied on it, then I'm done and don't care what they say after that. Its the same with Malone...

The other part is after his post grad studies at UC Davis he no longer worked with MRNA ever again after the initial studies where he was a student still, and he supported the UC Davis team doing the work. So, with all that I don't see him as the inventor of MRNA or the top expert on it all as he says he was.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
The only issues I have with Dr. Robert Malone is first he lied in the beginning as to who he said he was. Since then I think he has backed off it some, but it is like if I get someone's resume in a job interview, and they lied on it, then I'm done and don't care what they say after that. Its the same with Malone...

The other part is after his post grad studies at UC Davis he no longer worked with MRNA ever again after the initial studies where he was a student still, and he supported the UC Davis team doing the work. So, with all that I don't see him as the inventor of MRNA or the top expert on it all as he says he was.

The problem I have with big pharma is that they have a history of knowingly allowing a massive number of people to die in order to profit. Nothing has changed.

But yeah, arguing about the nuances of someones credentials and then going with what CNN tells you is priority.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Not so much nuances about his credential so much as he's a proven liar.

I thought you didn't like liars?

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

The problem I have with big pharma is that they have a history of knowingly allowing a massive number of people to die in order to profit. Nothing has changed.

But yeah, arguing about the nuances of someones credentials and then going with what CNN tells you is priority.

I don't see it as a nuances. If I passed all my flight training, so then I'm a fully qualified pilot and then never flew again I should not boost 20 years later I'm the best pilot ever....

I'm not a huge big Pharma fan as I agree they have messed many times. They are a necessary evil in my view that needs to be constantly watched and caged in. I did a post in the recent past, here is a snip of it about this drug I wrote.

So after 25 mins they talk about Aducanumab which is a possible drug for Alzheimer's.

They talk about how the FDA changed their standards to allow this drug that isn't really showing good result at a cost 56k per year x 6 million people with Alzheimer's and how they would bankrupt the Medicare system while really not doing much. If you are into the evil Big Pharm you will agree with their discussion on this.

This is a good example that we need to keep on them all the time.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

This is the problem with conspiracies, the more that you debunk them the more that the people who follow them that there is a coverup or that things are being supressed.

Simply using the narrative that so called "CTs" debunk is not a way
of debunking the "CTs".

DUCK SEASON! lol
edit on 29-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Defending big pharma is the same as saying the mafia had notrhing to
do with Kennedy assassinations. They spew gar boge.

Alternate thread heading SHOOTING DOWN THE LIARS.

edit on 29-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
A vaccine that needs its own government funded advertising nudge budget.

Encouraging vaccine confidence in Canada - Competition Results

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: AaarghZombies

OMFG are you thick or what.....

Why are you bothering? There are some here who will never, ever, be able to see - at least not with any amount of explaining, debating or arguing on one of our parts.

These people will simply have to find their own way... or... not...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join