It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poland decided to invade Ukraine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

What the mainstream media offers is the load of tripe sir.

That you consume it no questions asked provides excellent insight into the limits of your worldview.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   
and the general who supposedly ordered that in poland has been retired lol this is fake hahahaha

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: seagull

What the mainstream media offers is the load of tripe sir.

That you consume it no questions asked provides excellent insight into the limits of your worldview.

Did the 'mainstream media' just get caught faking a Polish invasion order using the name of a retired general?

russian propagandists did.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

You might not remember what Operation Mockingbird was, but I do.

Point being that MSM is wholly owned by the Central Intelligence Agency. So if the MSM presented a story about a Polish invasion, they did it because they were instructed to do so.

Correction, Cocaine Importing Agency.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

what does that have to do with the fact that russia has invaded a sovereign country on false pretenses. at the end of the day it doesnt matter what either side says the only thing that matters is who is left standing and that wont be russian government. If you make any excuses for russia than you want innocent people to die simple as that.
edit on 5-5-2022 by MConnalley because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I would not describe the OP as "tripe" I might, but would get told off. So, may I go with, complete bollox?

I say it's a big ol steamy pile of Horse Sh@@.

edit on 5-5-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   

You might not remember what Operation Mockingbird was, but I do.

Point being that MSM is wholly owned by the Central Intelligence Agency. So if the MSM presented a story about a Polish invasion, they did it because they were instructed to do so.

Correction, Cocaine Importing Agency.

MSM didn't, but russian propagandists did.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MConnalley

Russia did not invade Ukraine under false pretenses.

It recognized the Donbass as independent, recognized and complained for the last 10 years about the harm to those people caused by Ukraine, recognized and complained about US and NATO comments about regime change in Moscow, and essentially invaded in self defense.

Any neutral party knows the US and NATO history of regime changes in innocent countries around the world. Russia is also aware of that history of military aggression.

Russia is effectively defending itself from foreign aggression, just as we did in the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Pardon the pun, but it's not rocket science.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   

So russia finally found those weapons labs and the nuke factory under Cherynobol, and have stopped demanding that Ukraine surrender it's territory to russia?

No?

Then your claims are absurd.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
your not american first off lol

and second thats beside the point nothing justifies what russia is doing to the ukranian people. no western country would have ever hurt russia for the next 100 years it would never have happened. this is political greed from russia and you are ok with that you are ok with innocent ukranians dying. you are ok with russia indiscriminate bombardments of ukranian soil. A real country represented by its people would have found a political avenue to achieve there goals. but they did not. the russian government is evil and anyone whome supports its action is evil by proxy. its really that simple.

there is not one reason for america to "Attack" russia. trust me america didnt start this fight but we will finish it if we are forced to.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

My claims are not nearly as absurd as your silly questions. My claims are too close to the truth for your liking it appears.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

you have to be autistic to infer emotion from a text based forum or schizophrenic or both.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MConnalley

I'm not American?

That makes all of your claims untrue, naive and uninformed.

Welcome to the internet Salander!

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   

i see that you are triggered. Its easy to speak english its not easy to actually be american sorry not sorry.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

My claims are not nearly as absurd as your silly questions. My claims are too close to the truth for your liking it appears.

So you don't recall russia claiming it was invading Ukraine over imaginary bio weapons labs and nuke factories, and aren't aware that putin isn't even interested in talking to Ukraine about 'peace' until Ukraine agrees to surrender the Ukrainian land that russia is demanding?

Are you claiming amnesia?

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MConnalley

thanks for this! the last video is pretty interesting!

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

so Poland will not join the Russians..

bad info mate, trust me and if they really were you think it would be a secret and there for name scatter shot across the inter net to give the world a heads up

Poland can weather the storm of sanctions like Russia is attempting to do, they don't have enough cash too be cut off from the world and they are part of NATO

so come on man.

why would Poland leave NATO to joining a army being smashed to bits and lose their NATO membership/protection

if Putin attacked Poland it would evoke article 5 and that would be WWlll, i personally think all the heavy weapons and other advanced systems being transferred right now is NATO saying they are giving them to the Ukrainians(and they are) but it is also a way of getting heavy weapons there and in place for when NATO forces come and help eventually

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
If you haven't heard of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth maybe you should worry more about learning the history than having an opinion on who is in the right. How about the 1920 invasion of Poland by the Soviets? The tensions between the Poles and Ukrainians have centuries of invasions, annexations, land swaps and ethnic purges. It''s as bad as the Middle East in that regard. We should let them resolve it, sending "aid" only assists in dragging out the conflict.

I had never read the letter from Alexander to the Poles but it does sound like him. They didn't really defeat Napoleon as much as disease, logistics and bad weather did. If you think Russia beat Napoleon militarily in 1812 feel free to name their victories. I'll give you one: Vinkovo.
edit on 5-5-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Thanks for the sober comment.
I would like to add a few things to you. Logistics, sickness and bad weather problems were not the reason why Russian troops took Paris a year and a half after he was expelled from Moscow.
I want to reveal to you a historical secret. The word "bistro", that is, a fast food cafe, appeared in 1814, when Russian Cossacks entered a Parisian tavern and asked to be served quickly. "Quickly" in Russian sounds like "Bistro" in French.
This is about the weather, General "Frost" and other fantasies)))

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join