It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poland decided to invade Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Hello ATS!

A photocopy of the Order, which came into the possession of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, signed by the General Commander of the Polish Armed Forces, General Yaroslav Miki, is being distributed in Ukrainian public pages. It refers to the readiness to take control of the strategic facilities of two regions of Ukraine - Lviv and Volyn. To do this, the Poles put airborne battalions on alert.

Here is the order published in the Open Ukraine Telegram channel.

Earlier, the head of the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service, Sergei Naryshkin, warned about something similar. According to him, the first step in the annexation of part of Ukraine to Poland should be the entry of Polish troops under the pretext of "protection from Russia." With the consent of the United States, Poland's "action" will take place without a NATO mandate, but with the participation of "all willing" countries.

This immediately greatly strained the Bandera nationalist battalions of Western Ukraine, for whom the Poles are much worse enemies than the Russians. There are calls to abandon the Donbass and go to the defense of Galicia from the Poles.

Of course, if there are no secret agreements, all Polish troops will immediately fall under the blows of the Russian air forces. A similar situation already existed in 1812. Then Napoleon in 1807 created from the Polish territories that Prussia had inherited during the two previous partitions, the Grand Duchy, or Duchy, of Warsaw, and two years later he added to them the Polish lands that were part of Austria - it turned out to be small, dependent on France, however the state. In the near future, the emperor promised the Poles new territories and full independence. Inspired by hope, the Polish troops readily stood up under the French banners. Napoleon became their idol. However, the idol failed to fulfill his promise.

Having defeated Napoleon in 1812, the Russian army reached the borders of Poland. Then there was an appeal to the Poles of the Russian Emperor Alexander 1.

"Inhabitants of the Duchy of Warsaw!

In vain and imprudently did you hope in the French. How did they reward you for your service? You were robbed from them, they were beaten from us.

How could you fall into such a blindness of mind that he will give you freedom and raise your state, who wants to ruin every power and put it under his yoke? Your delusion is worthy of pity!

Our victorious army, not having a single enemy in front of them, goes to your duchy. You fear vengeance. Do not be afraid. Russia knows how to win, but never takes revenge. You can safely stay in your homes.

We hope that Our child-loving and by a single feat of mercy made forgiveness will lead to sincere repentance of the guilty, and will prove to the inhabitants of these regions that they, as a people of the same language and of the same tribe with the Russians from ancient times, can never and nowhere be so happy and safe as in perfect into one body merging with powerful and magnanimous Russia.

Alexander I.
1812"

Now this appeal is more relevant than ever. Therefore, the Russians expect something similar from President Putin.

Thank you.

FAKE.

thread belongs in the hoax bin.

twitter.com... - tweets in polish, but you can see that signature belongs to different general. also, background looks like a watermark on some ukrainian (intelligence?) documents.

edit on 4/5/2022 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
lol, this was one of Putin's earlier plans. Giving parts of Ukraine to Poland, Hungary and Romania so they'd help him win this war. Of course it failed and now they're saying they want to stop Poland from doing it.

Classic Putinist foreign policy, just throwing feces on the wall to see if anything will stick.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: RussianTroll
snip]

I thought you Russians where banned from finding out what happens in the outside world. Putin may get upset if you do, because the rest of the world is saying nasty things about him.

edit on 4-5-2022 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

will immediately fall under the blows of the Russian air forces

They can't even handle Ukraine.
edit on 4 5 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I am wondering why many threads such as this aren't put into the hoax bin.

Come on Mods.

I heard that there is a huge shortage of toilet paper and paper handkerchiefs in Britain))))

I thought you Russians where banned from finding out what happens in the outside world. Putin may get upset if you do, because the rest of the world is saying nasty things about him.

Why should Russians get upset and worry about Europeans when they see prices for electricity, fuel, gas, food, etc.? in your countries?
Russians simply cry when they see huge queues for free bread and a bowl of soup in Italy, German women raped by migrants in Germany, mass clashes between citizens and police in France, calls not to take a shower and not flush the toilet in England .... and of course performances and Biden's handshake and Johnson's next clown trick)))

Why do Russians need such negative emotions? I’d rather arrange a stream on YouTube, where I’ll cook the Russian dish “jelly” on a gas stove for 4 hours, and then I’ll take a shower and bath with champagne and shrimp with my beloved woman for another 5 hours))))

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

will immediately fall under the blows of the Russian air forces

They can't even handle Ukraine.

Vietnam, Afghanistan........?

No, you haven't heard or seen?

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I am wondering why many threads such as this aren't put into the hoax bin.

Come on Mods.

I heard that there is a huge shortage of toilet paper and paper handkerchiefs in Britain))))

Why should Russians get upset and worry about Europeans when they see prices for electricity, fuel, gas, food, etc.?

You should REALLY watch less russian teevee, none of that is true in any way.

So no, you shouldn't be upset about it.

Unless you don't like your government lying to you, then you should be pretty angry.

But we both know that isn't gonna happen.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Very weak attempt.

You forbade us Bentley and Chanel, but we believe that it is better to wash every day in the shower without saving water than to drown out body odor with French perfume, as in Paris)))

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Why should Russians get upset and worry about Europeans

I didn't actually state that. I actually said Putin would be upset because outside of Russia people are saying nasty things about him.

He does get upset very easily.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Very weak attempt.

You forbade us Bentley and Chanel, but we believe that it is better to wash every day in the shower without saving water than to drown out body odor with French perfume, as in Paris)))

You REALLY need to watch less russian teevee, it's all fake.

You just look Silly repeating that nonsense here.

I'm actually trying to be friendly here, you have no idea how dumb/brainwashed this makes you look, it just isn't true anywhere except in absurd russian propaganda.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
Why Russia thinks Ukraine belongs to them ? All your posts are like that.

Russia just can't get over the fact that in 1992 they gave it up, but now they want it back like a spoiled child. RT doesn't really talk about the 10 million killed there by Russia and 100,000s put into concentration camps, no... we do not talk about those things lol.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Poland decided to invade Ukraine

Russia invaded Ukraine. Poland has been an ally to Ukraine.

We'll pretend your source isn't dodgy at best to humor the premise for a minute.

What if Ukraine invited Poland in? Would you still call that an invasion while calling Russia a peacekeeping force? Why is it that Ukraine has fought back so hard if Russia is welcome? If Russia is a global force for good, why are most former USSR satellite countries leaning to the west instead of Russia?

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

What if Ukraine invited Poland in? Would you still call that an invasion while calling Russia a peacekeeping force? Why is it that Ukraine has fought back so hard if Russia is welcome? If Russia is a global force for good, why are most former USSR satellite countries leaning to the west instead of Russia?

Because they all remember what it was like under the totalitarian rule of Russia.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Poland will not enter Ukraine because Poland is a member of NATO.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join