It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poland decided to invade Ukraine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: dollukka

They don't want to possess Ukraine. Putin and others have stated that many times.

They want to get rid of the Nazis there, they want to defend the people of Donbass who have been shelled by the Nazis for many years.

That is all.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL..ya, it's natsees, and biolabs, and nato, and minerals, and pipelines, and zenon, and..etc

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: dollukka
Why Russia thinks Ukraine belongs to them ? All your posts are like that.

Russia just can't get over the fact that in 1992 they gave it up, but now they want it back like a spoiled child. RT doesn't really talk about the 10 million killed there by Russia and 100,000s put into concentration camps, no... we do not talk about those things lol.

No, none of the other Putin nut polishers here talk about it either..go figure!

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: RussianTroll

Poland will not enter Ukraine because Poland is a member of NATO.

Poland will not invade Ukraine because Poland isn't interested in stealing Ukrainian land, it belongs to Ukraine.

Only russia is invading non threatening neighbors to steal land.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Yeeaahh, I don't think the Donbas has been under shelling from the Nazis since about 1944 or so. What doofery this propaganda is.

Cheers

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
It's starting to get downright comical

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The Ukrainian government does not speak for the interests of all Ukrainians. Some areas have been attacked by factions of the Ukrainian army a lot over the years. Anyone who has been tracking what has been going on in Ukraine should know that not all Ukrainian people were treated well by their government. I cannot tell you which areas were treated the worst by the ukrainian backed groups, because I have just been monitoring loosely what I have read about this. It is not my interest to know specifics, I am more into studying food and pharmaceudical science, not corrupt governments.

There are lots of people in Ukraine that have done much worse since Ukraine broke away from being an ally of Russia....that I have known for years before this war started. Even both political parties mentioned the corruptness of the Ukrainian government over the last ten years...except of course Biden who's son profited from the split away from Russia greatly. I figure that the ukraine has some damaging evidence on people in high places in the west....blackmail to gain weapons and money is probably related to this.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Russia ranked 136 uncorruptness research and Ukraine ranked 132 so Russia is more corrupt than Ukraine but they are quite close in rankings. US was 67 just for comparisation . Denmark and Finland shared rank number 1 so they are least corrupt countries in the world 2021

LINK

I guess whatever Russia says of corruption in Ukraine they should look into mirror closely
edit on 4-5-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The Ukrainian government does not speak for the interests of all Ukrainians.

No.

The Ukrainian government speaks for Ukraine and Ukrainians.

russia does not.

No matter how many times russia invades Ukraine to steal land.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

What a load of tripe.

Putin is doing nothing less than attempting to rebuild Imperial Russia, with himself as Tsar. That it's not working out quite as well as he'd planned is obvious.

He'd do better to remove the "Nazi's" in his own country first, IMNSHO.

That is all...riiiiight.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

They don't want to possess Ukraine. Putin and others have stated that many times.

They want to get rid of the Nazis there, they want to defend the people of Donbass who have been shelled by the Nazis for many years.

That is all.

You're referring specifically to concentrated populations of ethnic Russians residing within Ukrainian borders, correct? And these are the communities being assaulted by Nazi affiliated militias?

edit on 4-5-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Enough!!!!!!

All rules for POLITE debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Those two failures greatly pale in comparison to your blundered invasion.

Do you have an accurate count of how many generals you've lost? There have been so many that I've lost track. Regardless of what you'd like me to believe, I know that 1/3 of the battallion battle groups that you've sent to Ukraine have been rendered combat ineffective. Your most elite units have been broken and it will take years to reconstitute them. 

South Ossetian soldiers who were fighting for Russia in Ukraine have retreated back to their homes, saying "Russia will lose". They are talking about the unbearable conditions of service, broken equipment, lack of command on the front line and very poor battlefield intelligence. 

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Yeah, because this Finnish mouse lives in the USA, I am more corrupt than if I was living in Finland. How sad that is. The reason my grandparents and great grandparents came here was because they were sick of being pushed and shoved between Russia and the Swedes trying to take over. My grandfather did go back and fight in Finland around nineteen fifteen or sixteen then came back here. I did not hear much about that, but we have pictures of him with a Finnish uniform with a blimp in the background from somewhere around that time. When he returned he married my grandmother and they had a family. He was around thirty at the time he went there. I think it had something to do with breaking away from Russia or something...I was young at the time they used to talk about that, they talked in Finn with him...I did not know much Finn so I couldn't understand what they were saying unless they swore...I knew Baha boyga and baha dutu too. And Buska ...That is how they sounded, don't have a clue how to spell those words. Satana Belkala was not really a swear word unless you were religious.

Oh.....evidently I am more corrupt since all I know are swear words and being called a bad boy or my sister called a bad girl. Yeah, I guess they are kinda right.

edit on 4-5-2022 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I knew Baha boyga and baha dutu too. And Buska ...That is how they sounded, don't have a clue how to spell those words. Satana Belkala was not really a swear word unless you were religious.

OK lol Baha boyga is Paha Poika ( bad boy ) Baha Duty is paha tytär ( bad daughter) , Satana Belkala is Saatana perkele ( satan devil) a curse word. Finns are famous of their cursing in scandinavia. there is an ancient myth that when a finn gets angry and shouts...every living thing on this planet can understand finnish language for a split second
Once we had family reunion between members of norway, sweden and finland.. finnish member tried to teach curse words to swedish one and swedish member could not pronounce the words as they should have been pronounced.. those were funny moments and we laughted so much..
So you have finnish roots i remembered that, i think we have discussed this before. I am mixed scandinavian and european we might be related ( if you want i can find the connection so PM me )
I hope you understand the work of your grandfather for independence and peace.

edit on 4-5-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I would not describe the OP as "tripe"

I might, but would get told off.

So, may I go with, complete bollox?

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Hello ATS!

A photocopy of the Order, which came into the possession of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, signed by the General Commander of the Polish Armed Forces, General Yaroslav Miki, is being distributed in Ukrainian public pages. It refers to the readiness to take control of the strategic facilities of two regions of Ukraine - Lviv and Volyn. To do this, the Poles put airborne battalions on alert.

Here is the order published in the Open Ukraine Telegram channel.

Earlier, the head of the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service, Sergei Naryshkin, warned about something similar. According to him, the first step in the annexation of part of Ukraine to Poland should be the entry of Polish troops under the pretext of "protection from Russia." With the consent of the United States, Poland's "action" will take place without a NATO mandate, but with the participation of "all willing" countries.

This immediately greatly strained the Bandera nationalist battalions of Western Ukraine, for whom the Poles are much worse enemies than the Russians. There are calls to abandon the Donbass and go to the defense of Galicia from the Poles.

Of course, if there are no secret agreements, all Polish troops will immediately fall under the blows of the Russian air forces. A similar situation already existed in 1812. Then Napoleon in 1807 created from the Polish territories that Prussia had inherited during the two previous partitions, the Grand Duchy, or Duchy, of Warsaw, and two years later he added to them the Polish lands that were part of Austria - it turned out to be small, dependent on France, however the state. In the near future, the emperor promised the Poles new territories and full independence. Inspired by hope, the Polish troops readily stood up under the French banners. Napoleon became their idol. However, the idol failed to fulfill his promise.

Having defeated Napoleon in 1812, the Russian army reached the borders of Poland. Then there was an appeal to the Poles of the Russian Emperor Alexander 1.

"Inhabitants of the Duchy of Warsaw!

In vain and imprudently did you hope in the French. How did they reward you for your service? You were robbed from them, they were beaten from us.

How could you fall into such a blindness of mind that he will give you freedom and raise your state, who wants to ruin every power and put it under his yoke? Your delusion is worthy of pity!

Our victorious army, not having a single enemy in front of them, goes to your duchy. You fear vengeance. Do not be afraid. Russia knows how to win, but never takes revenge. You can safely stay in your homes.

We hope that Our child-loving and by a single feat of mercy made forgiveness will lead to sincere repentance of the guilty, and will prove to the inhabitants of these regions that they, as a people of the same language and of the same tribe with the Russians from ancient times, can never and nowhere be so happy and safe as in perfect into one body merging with powerful and magnanimous Russia.

Alexander I.
1812"

Now this appeal is more relevant than ever. Therefore, the Russians expect something similar from President Putin.

Thank you.

You couldn’t make this up, only, I think you did. Utter nonsense. If Poland goes into Ukraine, NATO goes into Ukraine. Russia then get spanked off the park like the bunch of useless part time soldiers they are and Putin goes for the button. It’s all the deluded fool will have left.

Honestly, we get that your a RussianTroll, but we should All be on the same side here. We should not be fighting each other - we are one. It’s our leaders who bring this madness. You know this though. Russians are genuinely good people. Most of us are.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

If Poland goes into Ukraine, NATO goes into Ukraine.

That's not exactly how NATO works. While Poland is a NATO member, NATO is a defensive pact. If Poland chooses to commit troops to Ukraine, it does not mean the rest of NATO has to follow suit.

Even if Polish troops are killed, it does not necessarily mean Article 5 would be invoked. Unless they were killed on Polish soil.

Look at the US' forays into the Middle East as an example. Only the original invasion of Afghanistan was a NATO operation, as the US invoked Article 5 following 9/11. While some other NATO members did take part in the invasion of Iraq, it was not a NATO operation, and NATO members were not required to take part.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Did Poland invade Ukraine today?

Or even have heated words with a Ukrainian?

Why keep pushing these russian lies?

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

If you had been paying close attention by watching and reading sources other than the mainstream media, you would already know that it is the Azov fanatics who are killing the civilians in Ukraine.

The Russians have done a good job of NOT striking civilian targets. They have done a good job for the most part of striking only military targets.

Contrast that with the typical US and British response of Shock & Awe in their incessant military aggression around the world.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Are you insane, one of the patrick lancaster videos states the opposite. because russian propagandist are idiots they left it in, a women states that on the side of the building that the russian forces are on there is no bullet holes but on the ukranian side of the building there are damages.

if you have any logic the shrapnel radius of artillery is 150 meters, the over pressure range is 50 meters, combine that with the 500 meter range of potential shell hit when fired at a point the potential to hit civilians is high but they do not care. nor is russia using controlled artillery munitions because they are incapable so when russians are firing at ukranian targets the shrapnel is hitting civilian building, you want to know hwy theres no damage on the russian side of the buildings? its because the ukranians arent firing point blank at russians near civilians.

watch this idiot interview people who dont know better, they state what ive stated, use your logic or stay ignorant.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join