It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poland decided to invade Ukraine

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

i read about that, been waiting for the latest lies to come out from it.

it will probably be something like mechanical issues forced troop transport to crash or some BS like that.
they just can't come out and say what really happened. Sad part is they don't seem to realize that if they did they wouldn't be ridiculed nearly as much as they are now.

it's not like their saving face, that was never going to happen, but all the BS just makes them seem even more petty than they are.

Agreed.

'Mechanical problem' (immediately after a missile strike that russia pretends didn't happen)

Just like the moskva 'fire' (immediately after a missile strike that russia pretends didn't happen)

Have you heard of any makarov sightings yet?

Pretty funny that russia thinks it's fooling anyone that isn't already brainwashed.

edit on 8-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

It's the same thing they did after MH-17. They put out as many lies as possible to muddy the waters. To this day, there a people that still vehemently claim Ukraine downed the airliner.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: dragonridr

It's the same thing they did after MH-17. They put out as many lies as possible to muddy the waters. To this day, there a people that still vehemently claim Ukraine downed the airliner.

Why change tactics, they obviously got away with shooting down MH-17.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Has Poland invaded Ukraine yet?

Or even had harsh words for Ukraine?

Has moscow admitted the makarov loss yet?

Why isn't makarov defending Snake Island?

Did you see the drone videos of Ukrainians killing russian paratroopers on the island?

Why did russia make falsely claim that Ukranian paratroopers were involved in the attack and they were killed when is was russian troops that were killed in a russian helicopter?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

check you PM

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation

News in Russian - @mod_russia

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter -
www.facebook.com...
twitter.com...

Contact us @mod_russia_en_bot

Top News Today

t.me...

Near Zmeinyi Island (t.me...) the following have been shot down in the air: 1 Ukrainian Su-24 bomber, 1 Su-27 fighter jet, 3 Mi-8 helicopters with paratroopers and 2 Bayraktar-TB2 UAV. The Ukrainian amphibious assault boat Stanislav has also been destroyed.

Wanna see how much russia is lying to you?

I dare you to watch the first few minutes of this video.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

What utter Russian Propaganda garbage.

How is a picture from Telegram proof beyond a reasonable doubt that this happened?

Has this been corroborated?

I can print a letter, sign it, fake a seal. It’s not difficult to do.

Why isn’t this in Skunkworks yet?

Thank you RussianTroll for creating threads that bring all the Russian trolls to light. Sunlight disinfects!

A wonderful day to you all!

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

Gonna try this again, the video you posted is fake. The original video was published on Oct, 28th 2018.

Here is the orignal,

here are screen shots from both, notice the ships in the back ground are in the same spot.

your video,

Original Oct 28th 2018 video,

Can you tell if forbes based it's article on the same fake video that RT posted?

www.forbes.com...

ETA:

Did Poland invade Ukraine yet?

Or even have harsh words for Ukraine?

edit on 10-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

been looking to try and find out, so just like you it seems the guy at forbes say it is.

i was searching and decided to check the wiki for the makarov , cause sometimes they update before others post articles, last update was today.
on it they say that there was there was a misunderstanding in communications and it was a landing craft that was hit by a a missile from a TB2 drone, other than that haven't found anything.

only thing about that, is the video that shows the ship burning it sure looks bigger than the class of landing craft they say was hit.

i went to the authors twitter page and it shows where the ships are, thought about trying to see if any satellite images show it. he also has a website that says two Assault Boats on the 7th and 8th were destroyed.

His web page,
hisutton.com

to me this just shows how desperate russian supporters are, even when they maybe right they resort to using false info to prove their point.

edit on 10-5-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join