It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poland decided to invade Ukraine

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Your reliance upon the old hack of ''you are manipulated by the mainstream media'' is over blown and I think that it is clouding your mind. Your comment presupposes that I do not gather information from places like, ah, let me see now, ah, ATS accompanied at least by various information outlets provided by members posts and links.

Upon looking around after having read your reply what I find, for the most part, is ''Russia says it is not targeting civilians.''

So, without your help in directing me to these ''news sources'' you claim provide the truth about Russian surgical strikes it will be difficult to take your point under serious consideration.

I mean, sure, I could be wrong, but it seems to me that Russian forces have in fact orchestrated military action against Ukraine . I gather this from a combination of news sources, some considered 'main stream'' and others considered ''not main stream''. So here I am half a world away from the violence, depending on ''news sources'' and my own cognitive abilities to piece it all together . And what I come up with is that Russia has thousands of troops and equipment moving against population centers in Ukraine. Do you think I have that much right or is that also a fiction put out by the MSM????

And oh yeah, contrasting Russia saying ''oh no, we are militarily attacking your country in the nicest way possible sounds exactly like the way the US describes it's military aggression. So where does that leave us huh?

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL..ya, it's natsees, and biolabs, and nato, and minerals, and pipelines, and zenon, and..etc

We just need to look at Crimea.

1. Only Russian is spoken
2. The banking system was wipeout and replaces by Russia and the Ruble
3. School systems are all replaced by Russia
4. Government was wiped and replace by Russia
5. Every aspect of the country was Russian branded

So is there anyone here to suggest Crimea is some independent state lol geez

The pro Russia side keep saying the 15% Russian population still in Ukraine is well worth the invasion to take back the east and most likely the south too, BUT WHAT ABOUT the 40% in Crimea that are not Russian who were forced into being Russian now as is their kids and future kids will be Russian with zero say. We are not talking 15%, we are talking 40% here. Was that all just tough luck on their part to be steamed rolled by Russia?

edit on 5-5-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Has Poland invaded Ukraine yet?

Or even had harsh words for Ukraine?

edit on 5-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I knew about bistros as Cossacks were the talk of Paris. Everyone was curious to see these "wild men" of the steppes. Napoleon beat himself more than anything supposing the fall of Moscow meant surrender by Alexander then dithering while waiting to see if he would reply. He didn't except to shadow the Grand Armee and block it every chance he could. Considering only 1 out of every 6 soldiers who entered ever returned home it was certainly Napoleon's greatest loss even though he had "won" most of the battles.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
friendly reminder that this thread was proven fake: www.abovetopsecret.com...

stop feeding the trolls.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

In Warsaw, they said that the Polish military is already participating in the battles in Ukraine

Warsaw is sending professional soldiers and mercenaries to Ukraine to take part in the battles, Polish political scientist Konrad Renkas told Ukraina.ru.
“Citizens of the Republic of Poland are already fighting in Ukraine, and these are not demonstrative volunteers, but mercenaries and soldiers sent there on orders,” Renkas said.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

In Warsaw, they said that the Polish military is already participating in the battles in Ukraine

Warsaw is sending professional soldiers and mercenaries to Ukraine to take part in the battles, Polish political scientist Konrad Renkas told Ukraina.ru.
“Citizens of the Republic of Poland are already fighting in Ukraine, and these are not demonstrative volunteers, but mercenaries and soldiers sent there on orders,” Renkas said.

No.

But that ridiculously absurd claim is made by russia ABOUT Warsaw repeatedly.

Poland is not involved in putin's war, and has zero interest in invading Ukraine.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

No.

Poland is not involved in putin's war, and has zero interest in invading Ukraine.

I will repeat once again for especially smart people. this statement was made not by Russia, but by Warsaw.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 02:47 AM
link   

No.

I will repeat once again for especially smart people. this statement was made not by Russia, but by Warsaw.

No it was not.

russia just faked that it came from Warsaw.

That fakery was completely debunked earlier in this thread.

edit on 6-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Link is Russian news.. so should be taken with grain of salt.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Duda said that the border between Poland and Ukraine "will be no more"

Polish President Anrzej Duda expressed hope that there would be no more borders between Poland and Ukraine, and that the peoples of the two countries would be able to "live together on this land." The head of state stated this during a speech on the occasion of the Day of the Polish Diaspora at the Belvedere Palace in Warsaw, broadcast by the TVP Info channel.

“There will be no more borders between our countries – Poland and Ukraine. This border will not exist. So that we live together on this earth, building and rebuilding together our common happiness and common strength, which will allow us to repel any danger or any possible threat, ”the president said.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Duda said that the border between Poland and Ukraine "will be no more"

Polish President Anrzej Duda expressed hope that there would be no more borders between Poland and Ukraine, and that the peoples of the two countries would be able to "live together on this land." The head of state stated this during a speech on the occasion of the Day of the Polish Diaspora at the Belvedere Palace in Warsaw, broadcast by the TVP Info channel.

“There will be no more borders between our countries – Poland and Ukraine. This border will not exist. So that we live together on this earth, building and rebuilding together our common happiness and common strength, which will allow us to repel any danger or any possible threat, ”the president said.

Here, try reading the things he really said.

www.google.com... KEwi2kcrTx8r3AhU7D0QIHbbiCacQ_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=412&bih=670&dpr=2.63

russia is lying to you.

Poland is extremely angry at russia, and extremely supportive of Ukraine, making your russian propaganda absurdly absurd.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I didn't understand anything from your link.
Any idiot can google "Anzhej Duda".

You praise Duda, look who his grandfather was)))

t.me...

Mikhailo Ivanovich Duda is an icon of today's ukrofascists:
➖He was a member of the OUN from the age of 16
➖Together with the future leader of the UPA, Shukhevych, he studied sabotage and terrorist business in Nazi Germany
➖Became friends with Bandera, who often visited his native village of Duda
➖Since 1941 he served in the punitive battalion "Roland"
➖Three times awarded the highest award of the UPA - "Cross of Combat Merit"

Given the fact that Chancellor Scholz was an SS Obergruppenführer, the tandem for the attack of the 4th Reich on Russia is very logical.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   

t.me...

➖Together with the future leader of the UPA, Shukhevych, he studied sabotage and terrorist business in Nazi Germany

Given the fact that Chancellor Scholz was an SS Obergruppenführer, the tandem for the attack of the 4th Reich on Russia is very logical.

Are you cancelling folks over their grandparents now?

Or is 'nazi' just the russian retort used when caught lying about something.

I didn't 'praise' anyone, I simply pointed out that russia is completely lying about Poland invading Ukraine.

Poland is however providing weapons and supplies to help Ukraine defeat the russian invasion forces.

edit on 6-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Your excuses are ridiculous

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Your excuses are ridiculous

What 'excuses'?

You repeated a complete russian lie about Poland invading Ukraine.

Poland is a very close ally of Ukraine, and the documents published by russia have already been debunked as complete fakes.

Russia's claim that Poland is going to invade Ukraine is what's 'ridiculous' here.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Has russian teevee announced the loss of the admiral makarov yet?

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   

t.me...

Or is 'nazi' just the russian retort used when caught lying about something.

It was 7 years ago.

The only way... to start killing Russians

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   

What is this supposed to be?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join