It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cities in Europe and Britain may be under attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: turretless

Start with.

Lieutenant General Nikolay Klich.
Lieutenant General Robert Klyavinsh.
Major General Sergey Chernykh.

That will put you on the correct track.

Im not going to provide you with the names of all the Soviet commanders because i don't have them at hand.

Read up on said purge and form your own conclusions.

Anyhoo back on topic.

Freedom to Ukraine and down with Russian invasion.

edit on 28-4-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

They want Russia to attack European city’s, or just one at least. Your country got drawn into trap and now to save face must continue, or claim certain objectives achieved. The war pigs would love the proxy war to continue as it fattens their wallets, or even escalate into ww3 so they can have their “great reset” and bring in a one world government.

The best thing for Russia to do is pull out of Ukraine and claim objectives achieved. That’s if Putin isn’t in on the plan and another WEF puppet.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
That’s if Putin isn’t in on the plan and another WEF puppet.

Putin is purportedly one of the richest men on Earth. His estimated personal wealth exceeded $600B more than 10 years ago. Elon Musk recently said Putin was richer than Musk himself (and his expression seemed to say FAR more).

I think Putin just wants to keep living a while longer. Unfortunately, you can't let Putin live if he's standing in the way of the Great Reset (and he is).

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Start with.

Lieutenant General Nikolay Klich.
Lieutenant General Robert Klyavinsh.
Major General Sergey Chernykh.

That will put you on the correct track.

Im not going to provide you with the names of all the Soviet commanders because i don't have them at hand.

Read up on said purge and form your own conclusions.

Anyhoo back on topic.

Freedom to Ukraine and down with Russian invasion.

I want to ask you: You gave three names. Whose criminal cases have you seen? What statements of the accusers did you find difficult? What statements of the defense seemed to you reliable?

I would venture to suggest that you have never seen a list of these names.

edit on 4 28 2022 by turretless because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Talked to a friend in Florida yesterday and they heard there were several Russian and Chinese navy ships docked in Cuba right now.
I wonder if those Russian subs are cruising along the east and west coast of CONUS right now?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

The US has been demonizing Russai for decades. It's the American way to provoke and bait until it gets a response then of course they will say 'told you so'. It's win win all round for the money men, media spinners, politicians and virtue signallers.
God forgive me, I hate them all.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Kind of hard for me to witness such considering i was not even alive when they were executed, same as yourself.

As to statements of the accusers or statements of the "defence". LoL

Lot of those may be lost to the annuls of history never mind some of them being battlefield executions that don't exactly carry with them many recorded statement of facts other than bang your dead.

None the less history is history turretless, and Stalin's great purge happened, whither or not you choose to accept the fact of the matter means little aside from the fact that you choose to ignore or refuse to accept your own history.

Good luck with that and your seemly admiration for genocidal maniacs with massive inferiority complex aka Stalin and Putin in spades.

It will be "The Holocaust" you deny happened next.

edit on 28-4-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   

War update! Putin Says "The Decision has been Made" and the Response Could Be Nuclear

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

You know there comes a point that once you get so rich the stink of corruption is all over you. Putin did betray the guy that put him in power in the first place, but that doesn’t mean he’s standing up against the global mafia. It’s far more likely he just represents the Russian faction. This war is most probably part of the longer term objective to bring in the collapse of certain nations and bring about the great reset.

The world is ruled by filthy rich OLD men, they don’t have many years left and they are intent on bringing the world down with them. All sides should throw down their arms and it will be over.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Kind of hard for me to witness such considering i was not even alive when they were executed, same as yourself.

As to statements of the accusers or statements of the "defence". LoL

Lot of those may be lost to the annuls of history never mind some of them being battlefield executions that don't exactly carry with them many recorded statement of facts other than bang your dead.

None the less history is history turretless, and Stalin's great purge happened, whither or not you choose to accept the fact of the matter means little aside from the fact that you choose to ignore or refuse to accept your own history.

Good luck with that and your seemly admiration for genocidal maniacs with massive inferiority complex aka Stalin and Putin in spades.

It will be "The Holocaust" you deny happened next.

I never claimed that there was no purge.

I'm just trying to understand on the basis of what you draw your conclusions about it if you have not seen any documents on the basis of which people were destroyed.

Maybe you think that the Soviet army was the only army in history in which there were no traitors and there were no people among the command who were negligent in their duties, as a result of which their units died unreasonably.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: RussianTroll

So Russia is starting full Blown war now just because they faced World Wide disgust what they have been doing in Ukraine. Russia should look very closely in the mirror what their actions in Ukraine actually are.. it is not a special operation it is a GENOCIDE

Come on, Man!
A genocide?But I thought Russian forces were incompetent and the Ukrainian nazis were winning?
Make up your mind.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

We're talking about civilians being genocided here. I wouldn't consider Ukrainian soldiers who are killed in battle as genocide victims, but the civilians are.

(post by glen200376 removed for a manners violation)
(post by glen200376 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Us in this thread you just posted in

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Cant see why you would imagine i think anything of the sorts.

War is a mugs game turretless.

Same with mass geocide, and/or political or public purges, that result in the execution or incarceration of hundreds of thousands of people.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
No. He said that The East has grounds to use the same tactics the West is using.

a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Are cities in Western Europe in need of assistance in defending against a foreign invader?

Your Whataboutism is absurd.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92
Which simply is retaliation cause Russia invaded the Ukraine. Call it whatever you want, it's an act of war against a sovereign nation.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

War update! Putin Says "The Decision has been Made" and the Response Could Be Nuclear

Why is the US not paying attention to President Putins message?

Are they more interested in cover ups, it cannot be righteousness if you know that it will kill millions more innocent lives.

It seems very strange they would risk American lives and the people of UK for Ukraine for righteousness, yet when Hurricane Katrina happened here it took forever to get help to those people.

We have homeless vets in this country, a terrible drug problem, cultural problems, increasing poverty, yet our attentions are in Russia.

This is either planned population reduction , a resource grab, a cover up, or just plain cocky and stupid.

At least Putin protects his people,Biden is throwing us to the wolves.

Dumbasses

edit on 28-4-2022 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join