It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cities in Europe and Britain may be under attack

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

Sorry for not writing threads on the forum, I have started a period when there is a lot of work. There just isn't enough time.

Today I want to share one thought with you. Most people in the West, including in our forum, believe that Russia is at war with Ukraine. The vast majority of Russians believe that NATO is fighting against Russia on the territory of Ukraine and with the help of its proxy troops - the armed forces of Ukraine.

The leaders of European countries and the United States supply their proxy troops in Ukraine with a colossal amount of weapons and weapons, their advisers, mercenaries, commanders, satellite and air intelligence data. They openly say (Johnson and Scholz) that their proxy troops in Ukraine have the right to strike directly at Russia, for this modern systems and their service personnel are supplied. As it were, NATO does not fight directly with Russia, but its proxy troops are fighting .

But Russia has its own proxy troops - these are the armed forces of the DPR and LPR. And Western weapons are destroying the cities of these republics. Russia recognized these republics, and they became de jure subjects of international law. Russia has concluded military protection treaties with them. Now attention!

How would you react if Russia, similarly to Western countries, transfers the most modern weapons to the DPR and LPR, and these republics, in turn, to protect their own cities, begin to strike with these weapons on the cities of those NATO countries that strike at the cities of the republics? And Russia will say that they have a legal right to do so.

The situation is mirrored, but then the inhabitants of the cities of Europe and Britain, at least, will begin to die.

Hence the conclusion: stop fighting with Russia, otherwise the boomerang will return very quickly. Such thoughts...

Thank you.

+40 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Did you just use ATS to threaten russian terror attacks on European cities unless Europe stops helping Ukraine defend itself from russia's land stealing invasion?

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   

So Russia is starting full Blown war now just because they faced World Wide disgust what they have been doing in Ukraine. Russia should look very closely in the mirror what their actions in Ukraine actually are.. it is not a special operation it is a GENOCIDE

Come on, Man!

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Did you just use ATS to threaten russian terror attacks on European cities unless Europe stops helping Ukraine defend itself from russia's land stealing invasion?

Three Russian regions, Belgorod, Kursk and Bryansk, are attacked every night with the help of Western weapons. Attacks are repelled by Russian air defenses, but some reach the target. Every night, Western missiles, shells and attack drones are shot down over these cities.
NATO started a war against Russia. Then have eggs and do not cry when Russia starts similar actions.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Yes...that may happen, I certainly don't want it to. I think Putin has made up his mind ...he is going to win...no matter what.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Looks like that. Actually Russian trolls all of them has been quite silent this weekend and everytime after pause something sinister had happened in Ukraine.. i believe they have inside knowledge what is going to happen.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Ukraine is provoking Russia by attacking the city of Belgorod with drones or shelling from the Ukrainian border.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I suppose anyone is a Russian Troll or bot when you dont agree or you dont agree with their narrative eh?

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
stop fighting with Russia, otherwise the boomerang will return very quickly.

Honestly I'm not sure if Russia is able to domestically produce such advanced weapons as boomerangs?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Are you whining about western weapons used against Russian invasion.. so sad. What i have read Russia has not many options left as they have failed badly in their "mission". Putin has lost his face and is trying to save it by taking control of donbass area ( Funny thing is that Donbass area were quite a task as they didn´t realize that people in Donbass were against Russian "special operation " and were not so pro Putin after all ) and southern Ukraine, so which part of Russia they are going to force that ? The areas you mentioned, i believe we will get news about more Russian military convoy reaching Ukraine border from that direction.

Russian army General Rustam Minnekaev announced a second phase of the “special operation” which would aim to “establish full control over the Donbas and Southern Ukraine.

CEPA
edit on 28-4-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   

but then the inhabitants of the cities of Europe and Britain, at least, will begin to die.

Russia has already killed a British inhabitant. Her name was Dawn Sturgess, and she lived in Salisbury UK. She died at the hands of Russians in 2018.

Of course your response will be one of denial. The standard Kremlin line.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

So Russia is starting full Blown war now just because they faced World Wide disgust what they have been doing in Ukraine. Russia should look very closely in the mirror what their actions in Ukraine actually are.. it is not a special operation it is a GENOCIDE

Come on, Man!

Look up the meaning of the word "genocide" in the dictionary and don't write nonsense.

Doesn't it seem strange to you that only the cities of the DPR and LPR are being destroyed, but the cities of Ukraine directly stand intact? But those cities of Ukraine, which came under the control of Russia, are constantly being shelled. Tonight, Ukraine launched 3 Tochka-U missiles at the cities of Kherson and Izyum. Two rockets each were shot down by Russian air defenses, but one rocket armed with banned cluster munitions each exploded in the center of Kherson and Izyum. The death toll and destruction are being specified.
And then you will start passing off photos of these destroyed cities as photos from Kyiv or Kharkov.

Russians have a proverb: "Every debt needs to be paid."
edit on 28-4-2022 by RussianTroll because: correct

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Delusional as all Putin´s propaganda has been.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

originally posted by: RussianTroll
stop fighting with Russia, otherwise the boomerang will return very quickly.

Honestly I'm not sure if Russia is able to domestically produce such advanced weapons as boomerangs?

Yes, and Britain stole a boomerang from the enslaved and exterminated inhabitants of Australia)))) Apparently, she herself is not able to produce it))))

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Well in that case I'd say they didn't invent it. Russia has a lot of good engineers afaik, so I'm not saying you couldn't design a boomerang.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Well in that case I'd say they didn't invent it. Russia has a lot of good engineers afaik, so I'm not saying you couldn't design a boomerang.

Russians can invent and produce anything without the genocide of the indigenous population of America, Australia, Canada, India, China and many other countries.)))

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Ukraine is provoking Russia by attacking the city of Belgorod with drones or shelling from the Ukrainian border.

Let me see if i have got this correct.

Russia can bomb and destroy Ukranian towns and cities.

Ukraine should not be doing the same thing to Russian towns and cities.

Can you explain how that works exactly ?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   

I guess Russia owned Alaska for a time, but other that Russia has only had the opportunity to genocide Asian natives, you're right.

Edit: I'm forgetting about Europe of course, Ukraine! How rude of me, I'm sorry.
edit on 28-4-2022 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I guess Russia owned Alaska for a time, but other that Russia has only had the opportunity to genocide Asian natives, you're right.

Edit: I'm forgetting about Europe of course, Ukraine! How rude of me, I'm sorry.

Thank you for recognizing your genocide of all the countries that I listed above))))

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I hate to sound like a dock here but wouldn’t it be fair to say Ukrainian troops probably also have a fair share of Russian weapons that they are attacking Russians with as well?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join