It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cities in Europe and Britain may be under attack

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

Sorry, got no time for all your Holocaust denial....there's more than ample evidence out there that PROVES it happened.

When I first left school back in '82 I got a YOP scheme working as a Panel Beater in a small garage.
One of the guys who worked there was an ex-Desert Rat who fought in North Africa, Italy and across Northern Europe after The Normandy Landings and he was literally hard as nails but a proper Gentleman with it.
His Unit/Battalion was the first to enter Bergen-Belsen.
That man told me lots and lots of stories over cups of tea, sandwiches and when we were working on cars....but the one's about Belsen were truly horrific.
This big, hard man who had seen the horrors of war first hand would tell me stories about the war in the desert, in Italy etc and not blink an eye, but whenever he spoke about Belsen his eyes would well up and he'd talk through the tears.

After Bergen-Belsen they met up with both British and American soldiers who had witnessed and experienced the same things in other Nazi Death Camps.

The Holocaust was real and it happened.
edit on 28/4/22 by Freeborn because: spelling, typo's.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Systematic killing of civilians.. GENOCIDE. And it has happened before in Ukraine by Russia during holodomor.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: RussianTroll

Did you just use ATS to threaten russian terror attacks on European cities unless Europe stops helping Ukraine defend itself from russia's land stealing invasion?

Three Russian regions, Belgorod, Kursk and Bryansk, are attacked every night with the help of Western weapons. Attacks are repelled by Russian air defenses, but some reach the target. Every night, Western missiles, shells and attack drones are shot down over these cities.
NATO started a war against Russia. Then have eggs and do not cry when Russia starts similar actions.

As a German I was told my whole life when I said everyone hates us that: "Well you started the war." Absolutely correct.
So all I can say is now to Russia, shut up about being attacked by everyone, because you never had to start this crap.
I am glad countries stick together and beat up bullies. Shame that in wars it is the normal people who suffer, never the guys who order it.
I'm pretty pissed off about anyone starting a war in this day and age. Not necessary. We are not cavemen any longer. Putin is wrong, Putin gets on my nerves, Putin is a complete headcase and I hope someone knocks him out for the sake of Billions of people.
I do not give one iota of chit about whatever the reasons.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: choomsuba

Sounds like more butthurt self obsession with your own internal affairs to me.

Simple fact of the matter is war in Ukraine is not all about America nor her politics.

Its not even that hard to understand. LoL

The war in Ukraine is all about protecting American corruption and other countries as well, that is fact.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

We are all going to die and for what? A bit of Europe that has belonged to Russia for centuries through the backdoor. This is all mental and as the Russian leadership looks mental it time to back off with the heavy weapons supplies and that demented MP Lizz Truss can keep her big gob shut stoopid idiot

edit on 28-4-2022 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

What about corruption in Russia.. are they innocent.. NO

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Those who should be looking in the mirror are those under the NATO flag.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   
LOL, Holocaust deniers, Putin toadies and anti-Americans all on the same side.

What. A. Shocker.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Just for clarity and accuracy; did you include the self-hating anti-Americans in with the anti-Americans?

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

LOL, Holocaust deniers, Putin toadies and anti-Americans all on the same side.

What. A. Shocker.

What ! No 2020 election conspirators ?

link   
a reply to: dollukka

Let Russia and Ukraine work this out themselves.

We have enough problems on the domestic front in America to deal with that we are being distracted from.

The USA as the leader of the free world should be urgently trying to find a peaceful resolution instead of feeding the military industrial complex.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Those are my fav. Move to Russia if you hate the United States so much. But make sure to ask the Russians purty please with a cherry on top if you can take your *pew* *pew* and freedom of speech with you on the way out.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
What ! No 2020 election conspirators ?

They're kind of the same people.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

So, its ok for Putin to rant and rave about using nuclear weapons but not ok for Truss to say that Russia should be forced back to its borders?

Do you think we should just meekly roll over and give in to bullying and intimidation?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Do you think we should just meekly roll over and give in to bullying and intimidation?

Imagine where you'd be if these Chamberlains were all in charge instead of Churchill?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm sure Putin would have a particularly warm welcome for those Defenders of Freedom and valiant upholders of The Constitution and the values it extols.
They would be free to enjoy all the many freedoms Russia has to offer to their fullest. 😉

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
None of what NATO and the US are doing is a surprise to Putin, or atleast it shouldn't have been if Russia were as powerful as you. believe and had a non-corrupt intelligence service.

Again if the nazi threat hasn't been reduced by 50% in 50 plus days is all about Russian effectiveness.

I have no doubt Russia can shoot missiles any and everywhere, but you severely lack the ability to project force into Ukraine effectively. ULTIMATELY of course Russia will likely bludgeon Ukraine into submission, creating more generations of people that hate Russia.

A lot of it reminds me how some thought Iraq would rise up and topple Saddam, looks like Russia thought it had assurances Ukraine wouldn't resist as hard as it has or it wouldn't have rolled in such inexperienced conscripts in the opening phase.

Now they are stuck and all they can do is threaten attacking the rest of the world.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The United States as we know it no longer exists.

I remember back in the 60’s and 70’s, “better dead than red”, “my country right or wrong, love it or leave it”.

I was raised being taught that the old Soviet Union was evil incarnate, which it probably was.

My grandparents came from a Eastern European country that was under the thumb of the old USSR and they drummed in to my head how bad they were.

This is a different time with different realities, all the old schoolers that still have the mindset of US vs Russia are badly misinformed.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join