It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cities in Europe and Britain may be under attack

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Imagine where you'd be if these Chamberlains were all in charge instead of Churchill?

I honestly dread to think.
I'd sort of understand it if these people spouting pro-Putin bollocks or showing a complete lack of a spine and strength of conviction were Gen Z'ers/Hipster type people indoctrinated with woke nonsense but they aren't.
Fight 'em on the beaches?
These #ers would have threw down their arms, bent themselves over and let Hitler and his like walk in unopposed because 'he's mental' or because 'we'll all die'.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Fight 'em on the beaches?
These #ers would have threw down their arms, bent themselves over and let Hitler and his like walk in unopposed because 'he's mental' or because 'we'll all die'.

I recall one of them saying they'd hide in the woods instead of fight for their country.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

a reply to: ufoorbhunter

So, its ok for Putin to rant and rave about using nuclear weapons but not ok for Truss to say that Russia should be forced back to its borders?

Do you think we should just meekly roll over and give in to bullying and intimidation?

I dont want to die for a inter turf mafia war over Ukraine FB.......................... Its crazy!

and the "we" bit rolling over? What are this (we) getting involved with over there when its non of our business we have no cultural ties to those lands we have no culture or Empire Coomonwealth legacy.

It's crazy and we are risking everything over a country which whoever is the seen leader of it will behind the scenes still be run by an oligarchy mafia that takes its orders from elsewhere.

We might die for this FB its crazy totally crazy and if Putin decides to let one off as a warning my bet is Britain will take the hit as Putin reserves his upmost hatred for our little island above all others due to our constant attempts to undermine Russia in any way our leadership sees fir.

Total madness, total crazyness, Sarajevo 1914 he we go again and this time with tens of thousands of nukes dn:
:dn :crazy crazy crazy

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

'Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God' - Some Dead Guy Who Said Some Stuff

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

We have Libertarian Americans advocating a Russian invasion of the USA and even a nuclear attack on it. Brits supporting Putin and stating they would never stand and fight for their country if a foreign country were to invade....in fact they'd run away or collaborate. British people who admire a brutal tyrant who suppresses all opposition and seeks personal glory through gaining dominion over others. At the same time they vilify others who remain true to their beliefs and convictions and retain a sense of right and wrong and refuse to bow down to bullying and intimidation.

What on earth has happened to the world?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Ukraine is just a Money Hole Biden Seeks Another $33 Billion To Help Ukraine Fend Off Russia

President Joe Biden will ask Congress for an additional aid package that includes military assistance and bolstering defenses of nearby countries.

Biden last week warned that $6.5 billion earmarked for security assistance for Ukraine could soon be “exhausted” and that Congress would need to approve supplemental funding. More than half of the approved money for weapons and equipment for Ukraine’s military has already been drawn down.

How many Billions does it take - I thought Russia was weak and inept ???

We are draining our weapon and ammo systems to send across the Pond during a supply chain shortage - With no quick back fill - seems like we are pissin in the wind

The $$ Numbers flowing does not seem to support this opinion of a weak russia

edit on 4282022 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

'Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God' - Some Dead Guy Who Said Some Stuff

Yeah maybe and here's another one Augustus..................... WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE if our insane government's don't stop poking the Bear in its own backyard

Go grab a gun, get your ticket to Poland go help em out if you wannna do, but please keep the sane out of it
and let us live

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

We have Libertarian Americans advocating a Russian invasion of the USA and even a nuclear attack on it. Brits supporting Putin and stating they would never stand and fight for their country if a foreign country were to invade....in fact they'd run away or collaborate. British people who admire a brutal tyrant who suppresses all opposition and seeks personal glory through gaining dominion over others. At the same time they vilify others who remain true to their beliefs and convictions and retain a sense of right and wrong and refuse to bow down to bullying and intimidation.

What on earth has happened to the world?

Those people turned into giant sissies.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE if our insane government's don't stop poking the Bear in its own backyard

Are we? Do you think Putin suddenly forgot about the 'mutually assured' part? I don't.

It's big talk from a little man.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
TPTB in Britain are furious ( behind the scenes) about the Russian attack on the town of Ovruch where mercenaries were being trained.
Out of the estimated 150 mercs that were killed, the largest percentage was from GB.
GB IS now hellbent on revenge because of this.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: alexandrae
Yes...that may happen, I certainly don't want it to. I think Putin has made up his mind ...he is going to win...no matter what.

I don't think it's that simple...

If Russia loses this Ukraine will be a complete proxy state of America and NATO. At that point America and NATO will likely arm Ukraine with offensive weapons to terrorize Russia and it's citizens.

Similarly to what we do with Saudi Arabia and Yemen or Israel and Palestine.

The movie Lord Of War is more documentary than movie.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Absolute insanity, also proof we are supplying Ukraine militarily.

If people think we are coming out of this unscathed they are wrong!

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I dont want to die for a inter turf mafia war over Ukraine FB.......................... Its crazy!

No-one wants to die.
And I want a better world for my Grandson to grow up in.

But betraying one's convictions and moral code to appease a bully is NOT making a better world.
And its only delaying the inevitable.

The best way to deal with a bully, in fact the only guaranteed way, is to stand up to them and if necessary kick the #ing crap out of them.

I have no desire to see one more person die in Ukraine be they Ukrainian, Russian, British, American whatever.
Its a senseless war being pursued for one reason only, to further Putin's desire for Greatness and his dreams of a Greater Russian Empire.
That is it.

Putin can stop it immediately.
But he chooses not to.

Repeatedly using the threat of first strike nuclear weapons is a deliberate attempt to spread fear and to intimidate with no justification whatsoever.

You may be inclined to cower down from that....I am not.
I can not - and will not - be intimidated by anyone.

What are this (we) getting involved with over there when its non of our business we have no cultural ties to those lands we have no culture or Empire Coomonwealth legacy.

Did Poland in WWII?
A stand had to be taken.

....and if Putin decides to let one off as a warning my bet is Britain will take the hit.....

I'm not sure about that but so be it....and bear in mind MAD is still as relevant today as its ever been, a full scale nuclear exchange is the only guaranteed result of any nuclear attack on the UK, no matter how 'limited'.
Putin may be willing to see Russia turned into a plate of glass....but will all his Generals etc?

....as Putin reserves his upmost hatred for our little island above all others due to our constant attempts to undermine Russia in any way our leadership sees fir.

Putin has always seemed an angry little man, I don't think he likes anyone.

Calm down mate, whatever is going to happen is going to happen and is well out of our control.
Just got to make the best of things, how we can, while we can.....we're a long time dead. 🍻🍻

edit on 28/4/22 by Freeborn because: Fix quote

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The USA, NATO and the free world can take the moral high ground and negotiate a peaceful resolution to this conflict.

I don’t want to see this turn in to WWIII nuclear (mad) war for the sake of my kids.

It would be terrible for all of us, especially our kids to live in a post nuclear war world.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

Out of the estimated 150 mercs that were killed, the largest percentage was from GB.

Have you got a source or a link for this?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

The best way to deal with a bully, in fact the only guaranteed way, is to stand up to them and if necessary kick the #ing crap out of them.

Stop. Just stop.

The best way to deal with a bully is just to give them a little of what they want, say Sudetenland, so they don't ask for more. It's just a tiny piece, it doesn't mean anything.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
War at any cost, or peace at any cost?

We can’t have both.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
It would be terrible for all of us, especially our kids to live in a post nuclear war world.

No one will be around to live in it, in every single simulation of a nuclear first strike, even when it is just one tactical weapon deployed initially, it escalates into a global exchange.

We run them. Russia runs them. They know what happens.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Ukraine is just a Money Hole Biden Seeks Another $33 Billion To Help Ukraine Fend Off Russia

President Joe Biden will ask Congress for an additional aid package that includes military assistance and bolstering defenses of nearby countries.

Biden last week warned that $6.5 billion earmarked for security assistance for Ukraine could soon be “exhausted” and that Congress would need to approve supplemental funding. More than half of the approved money for weapons and equipment for Ukraine’s military has already been drawn down.

How many Billions does it take - I thought Russia was weak and inept ???

We are draining our weapon and ammo systems to send across the Pond during a supply chain shortage - With no quick back fill - seems like we are pissin in the wind

The $$ Numbers flowing does not seem to support this opinion of a weak russia

Yep, it's crazy, how much we are sending. Wonder what's the cut for the "big guy".

Weapons shipped to Ukraine will be on the black market for a decade or more, there are Ukrainians getting rich from this as well.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: andy06shake

Ukraine today.. Poland next.

Putin knows that the only reason Russia still exists is because of the distance an army must travel to reach Moscow. Only 300 miles from Ukraine...
He is attempting to plug all of the invasion lanes into Russia.

Putin's an old, old man.

Why ... pray tell ... did he think Feb 2022 was a good month to ... finally get around to that?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join