It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cities in Europe and Britain may be under attack

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Cant see why you would imagine i think anything of the sorts.

War is a mugs game turretless.

Same with mass geocide, and/or political or public purges, that result in the execution or incarceration of hundreds of thousands of people.

Well, tell me what do you think?

You have not seen any documents, but you post some names as the names of innocent victims of Stalin's purges.

Therefore, I proceed from the assumption that you a priori consider all victims of repression to be innocent victims.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Russia is dying and Putin knows it.
I say good riddance.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: turretless

I think Russia is in the wrong postcode and should go back home before more people die.

I have not seen Hitler's grave but i know he had a hand in the deliberate murder of approximately 6 million Jews and at least 5 million prisoners of war.

I know nether Stalin Putin nor Hitler give much of a rats arse as to who is innocent nor who there victims amount to if they stand in the way of agenda.

Assume whatever you please but it wont change history nor the fact of the matter.

And the fact is Russian are the ones who on this occasion are doing the invading.

edit on 28-4-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Ukraine today.. Poland next.

Putin knows that the only reason Russia still exists is because of the distance an army must travel to reach Moscow. Only 300 miles from Ukraine...
He is attempting to plug all of the invasion lanes into Russia.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I think Russia is in the wrong postcode and should go back home before more people die.

I have not seen Hitler's grave but i know he had a hand in the deliberate murder of approximately 6 million Jews and at least 5 million prisoners of war.

I know nether Stalin Putin nor Hitler give much of a rats arse as to who is innocent nor who there victims amount to if they stand in the way of agenda.

Assume whatever you please but it wont change history nor the fact of the matter.

And the fact is Russian are the ones who on this occasion are doing the invading.

Faith does not require verification of documents. I have nothing more to tell you.

Do you know anything about the facts of the change of governments objectionable to the United States of various countries of the world?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I wonder how many Russian linked terrorists have crossed into the US from our wide open unsecured southern border?
There is probably a lot of terrorists from all the countries that hate the US all set up and ready for orders.
Our FBI is too busy going after Jan 6 heroes and patriots instead of tracking down international terrorists on our soil.
Was those lost Russian suitcase nukes that ended up in the US urban legend or was that real?

Also, “whataboutism” is very relevant and a useful tool to look at different scenarios that can be applied to the current situation in the world. They are like precedents cited in court cases.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I think we all know if Russian forces set one foot on Polish soil that's NATO in the game for real.

To be honest all the same with the Ukraine giving the Russians a run for there money i have to assume our Polish brothers and sisters would do the same to something similar.

Russia have obviously overextended there piss poor military capability in Ukraine never mind the rest of Europe.

Think one thing is plain as day, and that's that they could not hold a candle to the Warsaw pact of old.

Only think Putin has still going for him is his nuclear arsenal, which may turn out to be an empty threat if his ICBM are anything like his tanks and APC.

Ours however do indeed do what it says on the tin, so that's not a game anyone should wish to play, just like the movie says.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376
You got it almost correct. Russian Nazis are incompetent at fighting anything other than defenceless civilians, hence the genocide part. That's also exactly the reason why Ukraine is winning.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Faith does not require verification of documents. I have nothing more to tell you.

Some peeps like to look before they leap turretless, so there is that.

Do you know anything about the facts of the change of governments objectionable to the United States of various countries of the world?

Im not American but that seems like broken English to me.

Care to rephrase the question?

Loads of nations are objectionable to US policies and actions around the globe yet still manage to maintain diplomatic ties without resorting to the threat of nuclear Armageddon.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Putin knows that the only reason Russia still exists is because of the distance an army must travel to reach Moscow. Only 300 miles from Ukraine...

Are you saying someone would like to invade Russia? Who would that be per chance?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Loads of nations are objectionable to US policies and actions around the globe yet still manage to maintain diplomatic ties without resorting to the threat of nuclear Armageddon.

Russia has never used its nuclear weapons anywhere. Not all countries can say the same about themselves.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Why won't Russia in it's current furry negotiate with NATO ?

Big commerce advantages for both 🦉

Who's afraid of who? 😃

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: turretless

Russia has never used its nuclear weapons anywhere. Not all countries can say the same about themselves.

Except for live tests 😎

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Not yet granted in anger, and my own nation can claim the same in that department.

Care however to explain the doctrine your armed forces apparently harbour with respects to the use of such weapons?

"According to a Russian military doctrine stated in 2010, nuclear weapons could be used by Russia "in response to the use of nuclear and other types of weapons of mass destruction against it or its allies, and also in case of aggression against Russia with the use of conventional weapons when the very existence of the state is threatened".[44] Most military analysts believe that, in this case, Russia would pursue an 'escalate to de-escalate' strategy, initiating limited nuclear exchange to bring adversaries to the negotiating table. Russia will also threaten nuclear conflict to discourage initial escalation of any major conventional conflict."

Do you agree with the above?

Because doing so would be paramount to the beginnings of a third world war and would most lightly provoke a response in kind.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Are you saying someone would like to invade Russia? Who would that be per chance?

That's the point. Nobody wants Russia today.
Historically there are multiple examples of Russia being invaded though.
The poles
The Turks
Germany twice.
The mongols
I think Sweden even did once.

History is enough reason for Putin.

(post by Shoujikina removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

The fact is the Holocaust happened Shoujikina, same with Stalin's purge.

So lets not muddy the waters with regards to the events and horrendous acts of depravity that clearly took place.

As to the figures in question, and/or the veracity of such, inflated or otherwise, misunderstood or misrepresented, millions of people died because of those bastard, or as a direct result of there actions and commands.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The only reason the US has a dog in this fight is to protect the corruption of Biden and son and several senators and prominent people whose kids are doing in Ukraine what hunter is doing for the “big guy”.
They are funneling billions to the corrupt gov of Ukraine, these are actually blackmail payments.

They are hoping for escalation before the next elections so martial law can be declared in the US.

NATO is playing catch up in Europe. They are depleting their current supply of weapon to support Ukraine.
The defense contractors are having a hard time keeping up with supply right now.

If it wasn’t for the fake administration installed in the US right now there probably wouldn’t have been a Russian invasion.

Bidens corn pop antics against Putin is ignorant and dangerous, he keeps poking the bear instead of being a peacemaker.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

Sounds like more butthurt self obsession with your own internal affairs to me.

Simple fact of the matter is war in Ukraine is not all about America nor her politics.

Its not even that hard to understand. LoL

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Not yet granted in anger, and my own nation can claim the same in that department.

Care however to explain the doctrine your armed forces apparently harbour with respects to the use of such weapons?

"According to a Russian military doctrine stated in 2010, nuclear weapons could be used by Russia "in response to the use of nuclear and other types of weapons of mass destruction against it or its allies, and also in case of aggression against Russia with the use of conventional weapons when the very existence of the state is threatened".[44] Most military analysts believe that, in this case, Russia would pursue an 'escalate to de-escalate' strategy, initiating limited nuclear exchange to bring adversaries to the negotiating table. Russia will also threaten nuclear conflict to discourage initial escalation of any major conventional conflict."

Do you agree with the above?

Because doing so would be paramount to the beginnings of a third world war and would most lightly provoke a response in kind.

Please explain what you think Russia should have written in its military doctrine.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join