It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Facts About The Emerging Global Food Shortage That Should Chill You To The Core

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I am sorry I can not just post the complete article with all 20 reasons this stuff is happening. It is a Zero Hedge Article which talks about many of the dominoes falling to arrive at this world situation which if all true then I would expect some violence along with hunger in many countries.

Authored by Michael Snyder via TheMostImportantNews.com,

A very alarming global food shortage has already begun, and it is only going to get worse in the months ahead.

I realize that this is not good news, but I would encourage you to share the information in this article with everyone that you can. People deserve to understand what is happening, and they deserve an opportunity to get prepared. The pace at which things are changing around the globe right now is absolutely breathtaking, but most people assume that life will just continue to carry on as it normally does. Unfortunately, the truth is that a very real planetary emergency is developing right in front of our eyes.

#20 The head of the UN World Food program says that what the planet is now facing is unlike anything that we have seen since World War II…

“Ukraine has only compounded a catastrophe on top of a catastrophe,” said David M. Beasley, the executive director of the World Food Program, the United Nations agency that feeds 125 million people a day. “There is no precedent even close to this since World War II.”

We have been warned over and over again that this day was coming, and now it is here.

Like I said at the beginning of this article, I hope that you will share this information with as many people as possible, because this crisis really is going to affect every man, woman and child on the entire planet.

In my entire lifetime, I have never seen anything like this, and conditions are getting worse with each passing day.

A truly nightmarish global food crisis really is upon us, and hundreds of millions of innocent people are going to deeply suffer as a result.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I know this much and everyone here knows it too.

1. The ocean waters are changing. Thousand of sardines and other dead seafood are appearing on the shores all over the world.

2. Weather patterns are no longer normal. This will affect and actually has affected many parts of the world since I've been born with the planting and harvesting of food.

3. May God save the human race.

+26 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I'm a N. California farmer, we have no water. The lakes are too low to run irrigation ditches. My canal sets empty this summer. no water for crops or livestock. We have millions coming across our border that we can not feed. This is going to get really bad. This is not sustainable, and we need patriots at the border stopping this tidal wave. Its what the second amendment is for.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
a reply to: 727Sky

I'm a N. California farmer, we have no water. The lakes are too low to run irrigation ditches. My canal sets empty this summer. no water for crops or livestock. We have millions coming across our border that we can not feed. This is going to get really bad. This is not sustainable, and we need patriots at the border stopping this tidal wave. Its what the second amendment is for.

Japan is taking in 20 refugees from Ukraine. America should close the freakn border, but america has a pieceofsh$$t in the oval office that is compromised and don't give a fk since he's been told he is in stage one of dementia.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

This is not sustainable, and we need patriots at the border stopping this tidal wave. Its what the second amendment is for.

Will the blood sacrifice make it rain? Asking for an Illuminati friend.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Seeing all that is happening now makes me question why all those CEOs and top executives left all those companies in 2020 .

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
Biden obeys his Chinese overlords. Chinese fentynal is killing hundreds of Americans everyday. That is nothing less than mass murder by chemical weapons. We are horrified by the mass Ukrainian graves, but what about Americas?

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

This is not sustainable, and we need patriots at the border stopping this tidal wave. Its what the second amendment is for.

Actually it was for defending against a tyrannical government .
Oh , wait .

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Your equating protecting our border to blood sacrifice? What about the blood spilled in the hundreds everyday by fentynal or the sex trafficking, or child rape?

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Your equating protecting our border to blood sacrifice?

You're equating the Second Amendment with shooting people at the border.

What about the blood spilled in the hundreds everyday by fentynal or the sex trafficking, or child rape?

Don't want to die of fentanyl? Don't take it. Zero ****s given for druggie losers.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
www.cnbc.com...

Driving through Casa Grande, a city of 55,000 people that’s about halfway between Phoenix and Tucson, you’ll see miles of unplanted land, dead cotton fields and dry canals.

Farmers here fear additional water restrictions in the coming weeks as a warming climate continues to reduce the amount of water that typically fills the Colorado River from rainfall and melting snow.

as food supply decreases, producers (USA) will hold on to what they have and non-producers (sub-Saharan Africa) will go hungry.
I think most of us in the US will still have food but will pay more.

Armenia, Mongolia, Kazakhstan and Eritrea have imported virtually all of their wheat from Russia and Ukraine and must find new sources. But they are competing against much larger buyers, including Turkey, Egypt, Bangladesh and Iran, which have obtained more than 60 percent of their wheat from the two warring countries.
(source in OP link)
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add content

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I know this much and everyone here knows it too.

1. The ocean waters are changing. Thousand of sardines and other dead seafood are appearing on the shores all over the world.

3. May God save the human race.

1. Thanks in majority to Fukashima.....own it.

3. Indeed...but why?

+25 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Protecting the border from invasion is a duty.

We are being invaded. Leave it to you to have such a #ty take. Now the second amendment and protecting the sovereignty of our nation is "blood sacrifice."

Just join the democrats already. You seem to be enjoying the collapse of America.
edit on 4 5 2022 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Protecting the border from invasion is a duty.

For law enforcement, not random internet yahoos who want to play shootem' up.

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   

And when law enforcement doesn't do their jobs?

Who is it left to?

Regular citizens.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I don't see the Border Patrol shirking their duties. As a matter of fact I see them breaking their asses.

But hey, if you want to go shoot some border crossers knock yourself out.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Its clear that the FBI, CIA even our military are not working in the best interest of the American people. They seem to serve a govt that is no longer protecting its people. We are supposed to set quietly like lambs to the slaughter? American lives don't matter or what?

So, you might think its heroic or whatever to let the the world equally starve together, but it makes no since to invite millions to the promised land when the promise land is itself collapsing.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

We are supposed to set quietly like lambs to the slaughter?

No, you should go online and talk about how you want other people to head down to the border and get all Second Amendment-y.

You're solving problems like an internet grandmaster.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I don't see the Border Patrol shirking their duties. As a matter of fact I see them breaking their asses.

But hey, if you want to go shoot some border crossers knock yourself out.

CBP doing its job(s)
Biden / Democrats playing catch and release emphasis on the release.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: clarify

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
CBP doing its job(s)
Biden / Democrats playing catch and release without much catch.

Elections have consequences, right? But lets all lock and load and become vigilantes.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join