It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Facts About The Emerging Global Food Shortage That Should Chill You To The Core

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
I'm an old grandma, who knows history, we all have their place, mine is not on the front lines. America is either worth defending or it isn't that is your choice to make. But this is it, everything changes from here, you either stand for the republic, or watch it burn.

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Stolen elections have consequences.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
I'm an old grandma, who knows history, we all have their place, mine is not on the front lines.

Like I said, this is what internet yahoos do, they advocate violence, but just not violence they are prepared to back up with their own mouths.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Stolen elections have consequences.

LOL, okay.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

This is not sustainable, and we need patriots at the border stopping this tidal wave. Its what the second amendment is for.

Will the blood sacrifice make it rain? Asking for an Illuminati friend.

On a roll today ... a t-roll.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Obviously, the democrats perverted crap in the white house have not problem with the doomsdays scenario with over one million of illegals crossing the border from all over the world, maybe the littler children from the invaders will become the blood sacrifice for the overlords behind the government.

You all have been played, just do not see it yet.

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I'm an old grandma, who knows history, we all have their place, mine is not on the front lines. America is either worth defending or it isn't that is your choice to make. But this is it, everything changes from here, you either stand for the republic, or watch it burn.

AM is happy to watch it burn as long as he's not inconvenienced.
edit on 4 5 2022 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

That is why the perverted democrats are inundating the nation with people that hold no regards to how our nation works and the importance of the Republic, when enough invaders are voting into our local politics are achieved they can kill the Republic with strike of a vote.

Democrats in power do not give two rat asses how they are destroying the nation as long as they can stay in power, and keep the perversion of the nation and the mutilation of our children.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The previous years floods and hail damage in the USA.

How about the HUGE locust swarms of the last couple years? In Africa and somewhere else I think..

Look at number 11 and 12.. Africa...!!!

The west and east both salivate at it. We are repeating history creatures sadly. I used to feel as if Africa was the USA area, and we are living circa 1500s Europe..

Today's expats in 🌍 are yesterdays trailblazers of the USA.

SO, locusts ravaged large areas the last couple years, and right around the same time... Other reasons being pushed by the elites.. and again , the masses start chasing the car driving by, playing fetch with knowledge once again on hold

edit on 5 4 2022 by LastFirst because: Spells

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

a reply to: 727Sky

I'm a N. California farmer, we have no water. The lakes are too low to run irrigation ditches. My canal sets empty this summer. no water for crops or livestock. We have millions coming across our border that we can not feed. This is going to get really bad. This is not sustainable, and we need patriots at the border stopping this tidal wave. Its what the second amendment is for.

Japan is taking in 20 refugees from Ukraine. America should close the freakn border, but america has a pieceofsh$$t in the oval office that is compromised and don't give a fk since he's been told he is in stage one of dementia.

I was the sole caregiver of a dementia patient for 20 years. Biden is well beyond Stage 1.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I advocate for protecting people from the harm open borders create, and if our paid enforcers refuse to enforce our borders then its up to the citizens. I'm not advocating violence for the sake of violence, but I'm no Quaker either. I believe in American sovereignty. And will defend American sovereignty.

It might be time to remember the Alamo and Goliad.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

I think most of us in the US will still have food but will pay more.

That's pretty much how I see it but I would add that there will doubtless be shortages across the board.

Saw a CNBC article this morning to the effect that consumer spending is down .4%, which doesn't seem like a lot but it actually is huge. The author proclaimed that a drastic increase in consumer spending is needed to save the US economy. It won;t happen, as he explained, because at the moment, the average US consumer is expecting this bout of inflation to be temporary, meaning they are waiting to buy until prices come down. He also pointed out that the average consumer has been pounding money into savings rather than spending.

I could go on; its unclear whether this bout of inflation will be temporary or not. Regardless, with surging food prices and shortages, I expect we are facing another 10 or more year 'Great Depression" on a world wide scale.

And that folks is precisely what the World Economic Forum elites are trying to engineer. The global birth rate is already in free fall, even in India and China. Fewer mouths to feed means less carbon output, hence the planet is saved for the few that are left to enjoy it.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Meanwhile in this ENGINEERED crisis they are paying farmers to grow NON food crops, the elite are buying up farm land and NOT growing crops and Monsanto for one has been killing off heritage crop's around the world.

Population control, social engineering and regime destabilization and totalitarian rule by forcing hungry people to accept more control over there lives and less freedom or else.

They are moving to remove the economic model and replace it with themselves as the ruling royal elite of the planet, get rid of regimes that do not want to play ball and force country's that survive to come to them with begging bowls and accept there rule.

Nothing is by accident.

The fish are dying off because of two thing's, changing climate which happens naturally anyway, plastic pollution AND the worst of all run off from all those toxic pesticides and noenicitinoid's and other chemicals as well as other chemical's being washed out from the land into the sea, add to that fertilizers robbing the water of oxygen by causing algal bloom's and recipe for disaster.

All planned, all prepared for FOR decades by the elite with there vast underground city's so called DUMBS.

Get ready to accept your slave collar or ready to fight the choice is yours.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

This is not sustainable, and we need patriots at the border stopping this tidal wave. Its what the second amendment is for.

Will the blood sacrifice make it rain? Asking for an Illuminati friend.

Again you attack someone's character like an angry little girl, what's wrong dude? tell uncle Smigg.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I just don't get it. Zerohedeg as main source. Many users use Bitchute. Then accuse the MSM for being "fake news" no larger Oxymoron ever!

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Meanwhile in this ENGINEERED crisis they are paying farmers to grow NON food crops, the elite are buying up farm land and NOT growing crops and Monsanto for one has been killing off heritage crop's around the world.

I’ve heard from a few people seeds this year are not great, wonder if they are doing something to those too.

If you can, buy locally and/or get seeds directly from organic/heirloom produce.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
All planned, all prepared for FOR decades by the elite with their vast underground city's so called DUMBS.

Get ready to accept your slave collar or ready to fight the choice is yours.

Winter is coming ...

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Backagain

I just don't get it. Zerohedeg as main source. Many users use Bitchute. Then accuse the MSM for being "fake news" no larger Oxymoron ever!

I didn’t see anyone tell you that you can’t believe the MSM. Go ahead and eat your heart out with that garbage. Just don’t be surprised when nobody else takes them serious after nonstop provable lies and agendas. The reason the fringe sources now hold weight is because the MSM has done everything in their power to shut them down or censor free speech since the left took power and we all know the left control the MSM.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Winter is already here.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

...and if our paid enforcers refuse to enforce our borders then its up to the citizens.

Show me one BP agent refusing to do their job. Just one.

And will defend American sovereignty.

No you won't, you made that very clear that you are only capable of inciting other people to violence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join