It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Facts About The Emerging Global Food Shortage That Should Chill You To The Core

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Amen
a reply to: Gothmog

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

We shouldn't be murdering people just because they want to live in our country and aren't following the rules of immigration.

We shouldn't arrest or deport people just because they want to steal and invade your home, destroy your property and squat in your house!

I mean, I agree about the MURDER part, but besides that, you are basically saying crime should be lawful. Illegal immigration is forbidden for a REASON.

You break the rules, you face the consequences. You make the choice to be a criminal, you create heavy consequences for yourself.

In other words, if you can't do the time, don't do the crime. No need for this crime-worshipping language - if someone breaks the law, they belong behind bars, it's that simple.

I wouldn't murder anyone for any reason, but criminals shouldn't be allowed to roam free. Entering a sovereign nation unlawfully is a crime and an insult, and anyone committing that crime should be deported or jailed (not murdered, though), if there is to be any justice, freedom or even peace.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

When your title contains "20 reasons", your post should also LIST those 20 reasons, not just link to some obscure article that rembles on without ever getting to the point.

Could you please list the 20 reasons? Thanks.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
4-7-2022

U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen says conditions in the U.S. will turn south, once the repercussions of Russia invading Ukraine begin to arrive at our shores.

Brace Yourselves America: www.cnn.com...

I guess what we've experienced since Joe Biden was sworn in as U.S. President, was just a practice/preparation run?

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
4-7-2022

U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen says conditions in the U.S. will turn south, once the repercussions of Russia invading Ukraine begin to arrive at our shores.

Brace Yourselves America: www.cnn.com...

I guess what we've experienced since Joe Biden was sworn in as U.S. President, was just a practice/preparation run?

Pretty much nothing that you've experienced has anything to do with Biden, it's almost all to do either with the global economy or with the last 12 months of the Trump presidency. This is dmonestratable by the simple fact that most of it is also happening in Europe, and the bits that aren't happening in Europe mostly started before the elections.

The first year of pretty much every president is spent transitioning from the last one. This was true with Trump as well. Most of the economic pitfalls that he saw in his first year were due to Obama. Most of the successes as well. That's how things generally are in the US.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Its clear that the FBI, CIA even our military are not working in the best interest of the American people. They seem to serve a govt that is no longer protecting its people. We are supposed to set quietly like lambs to the slaughter? American lives don't matter or what?

So, you might think its heroic or whatever to let the the world equally starve together, but it makes no since to invite millions to the promised land when the promise land is itself collapsing.

Unfortunately it is not the FBIs job to secure the border. That falls on the Department of Homeland Security not Justice. If they commit a Federal crime after they get here the Justice Dept can get involved but in the end they would just be sent back to DHS anyhow.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   
And, for me, the most infuriating aspect of what's about to hit is that every step that lead us here was intentionally taken to create this very situation. We're being led to the slaughter and when they finally herd us onto the killing floor you can bet your ass they'll be pretending to care and promising that help is on the way.

And the bastards will continue lying even as they line up the bolt gun...

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChayOphan
And, for me, the most infuriating aspect of what's about to hit is that every step that lead us here was intentionally taken to create this very situation. We're being led to the slaughter and when they finally herd us onto the killing floor you can bet your ass they'll be pretending to care and promising that help is on the way.

And the bastards will continue lying even as they line up the bolt gun...

And what's about to hit exactly? Is this the prediction that NIbiru is gonna knock Earth out of it's orbit or is this the one where they claim that people are stealing kids just to scare them and drink their blood to stay young forever.

I can't keep up anymore.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
I do not endorse vigilantism but the ones who s rd and at our borders are not allowed to stop the flood by asine leaders. What we should have done along time ago was help our neighbors on the southern borders and others on our continent but instead we worried about middle east.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: vkey08

None of the above. While I claim no special abilities, not a prophet or particularly more informed or smarter than anyone else. However, the scenarios you've offered with tongue firmly in cheek have little basis in reality and can thus be reasonably disregarded.

But, anyone with a shred of common sense and a basic awareness of history and human psychology should be able to recognize where we, as a civilization, are headed. Or, more accurately, in what direction we are being herded.

It was inevitable that civilization as typically defined would, by necessity and natural progression, become a global amalgamation. But, there is a vast difference between an organically integrated global culture and the artificially accelerated collective being currently cobbled together in accordance with a manipulative, self-serving agenda.

As a general rule, if deception or manipulation is used to effect a given outcome, your best interests are NOT part of the plan.
edit on 14-4-2022 by ChayOphan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

No hun. That’s your wet dream right there. And please don’t. You’ll only end up hurting someone innocent.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   
You know where your concern lies when someone makes a post about a global food shortage and your concentration is the border.

The word “global” isn’t understood well in this part is the forum. Or the fact we’re talking about ocean temps and overall temps rising. But hey- let’s talk about the border. It’s so shortsighted, but I get it. When you’re freaked out, you avoid more damaging news by focusing on something much smaller.

Not to mention societal collapse predicted by 2024. We just can’t sustain this.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Also, Mother Nature will outweigh us all. Someone said, “save man kind.” I doubt Mother Earth is thinking as such. We’re just another species to her.

Birth rates are down. Semen counts are down. PCOS and other endo issues are on the rise, reducing pregnancy rates. Not enough baby works being born today to prop up the workforce needed in the future.

America has never been a happy country and pales in comparisons to others. So much change is necessary and it seems a greater power is intent on making that happen.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The Russian sanctions are a factor.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
The Russian sanctions are a factor.

Not as big a one as one would think. This started before the sanctions, and has been getting worse.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join