It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Facts About The Emerging Global Food Shortage That Should Chill You To The Core

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

If you think that's a character attack you might want to look up the definition. It's okay, I'm used to dealing with the reading comprehension challenged on this site.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

So it's border crossers' fault that the food crisis will be exacerbated, despite industrial Agribusiness being too corrupt and greedy historically to be bothered with systems of proven sustainable farming that doesn't strip-mine nutrients from the soil and forests.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DirtWasher
So it's border crossers' fault that the food crisis will be exacerbated...

Ask the person who is on about that stuff.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I don't see the Border Patrol shirking their duties. As a matter of fact I see them breaking their asses.

But hey, if you want to go shoot some border crossers knock yourself out.

This is thread diversion. It's not what the OP is even about. People who have nothing of value to add to a conversation but wish to derail the conversation will do this. Best to ignore!

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Smigg

If you think that's a character attack you might want to look up the definition. It's okay, I'm used to dealing with the reading comprehension challenged on this site.

See you did it again, what's wrong dude I'm serious, there's defiantly something wrong with you your comments are so emotionally triggered you stand out like a sore thumb. I guessing you're not a teenage girls which would explain your behaviour so come on tell uncle Smigg what's so sad about your life you need to behave this way.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
It's not what the OP is even about.

If you read the subsequent posts you'd see there is a contingent of posters who have made thinly veiled comments advocating violence, if you have an issue with people making violent commentary take it up with them or report their posts. I choose the former.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This is actually something far bigger. Ive heard no one remark to what this truly represents. We blame Biden, but who really put him in there, and what for? Same one who put Trump in office for different reasons.

This is about Love. Its about mercy. Its about giving us all far more chances then we deserve. Its a wake up message.

Its a shaking of your shoulder. Wake up! Can you hear? Open your eyes! Get up!

Things are changing rapidly, like never before, and its going to ramp up. This is all being done for each one of us out of mercy. It is being done to help you change your mind, and confess, ask forgiveness, before the judgement.

There is coming destruction, disease, famine, and even things and beings that will seem right out of science fiction. There is coming a massive worldwide earthquake like this planet has never see before. They United States will fall in one day, in one hour. The very greatest purchaser of worldwide goods, and other countries will grieve and exclaim "who will we sell to now? who will buy our goods"?

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Protecting the border from invasion is a duty.

Not sure what "invasion" to which you're referring. If it's from brown people south of the border, that's nice white replacement theory rhetoric you have there.

Speaking of invasion, maybe ask Ukrainians what an *actual* invasion looks like.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Plenty of dogs, cats, and fat neighbours around. I'll never starve.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
a reply to: projectvxn

Protecting the border from invasion is a duty.

Not sure what "invasion" to which you're referring. If it's from brown people south of the border, that's nice white replacement theory rhetoric you have there.

Speaking of invasion, maybe ask Ukrainians what an *actual* invasion looks like.

Just a guess but I'm pretty sure they were talking about non-Americans. Just because you use skin color to judge the value of a person doesn't mean you have to project that bigotry onto everyone else.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Seems like ZeroHedge is playing along with the fake narrative.
I don't understand why this has to be blamed on war when the reality is that there is nothing we can do about it now. This is all due to the Grand Solar Minimum that has hit us and that will last for the next 20 years or so.
Food production will drop exponentially and the entire world will be in a famine.

I guess they think we can't handle the truth. If we knew the truth, we'd stop working and society would collapse.
So, better have the people keep working right up to the moment of total collapse so we can get to the bunkers and get all the rest of the food in place, etc without being slowed down by a global gridlock of riots and destruction.

Grand Solar Minimum. Now you know why they want you to start liking eating bugs.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
...and if our paid enforcers refuse to enforce our borders then its up to the citizens.

Show me one BP agent refusing to do their job. Just one.

And will defend American sovereignty.

No you won't, you made that very clear that you are only capable of inciting other people to violence.

Yeah, I've watched video of our military/reserves hauling peole across the rivers in boats.
Wtf are you talking about?
There's obviously something else going on.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Not according to the Hopi Elders who's ancestors must have endured the Aztecs who were trying the method apparently. The Hopi tell of how they can make it rain when they need it to do so. Maybe not, but it didn't seem to have any sacrificial blood that I have seen so far.

This is not sustainable, and we need patriots at the border stopping this tidal wave. Its what the second amendment is for.

Will the blood sacrifice make it rain? Asking for an Illuminati friend.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

...and if our paid enforcers refuse to enforce our borders then its up to the citizens.

Show me one BP agent refusing to do their job. Just one.

And will defend American sovereignty.

No you won't, you made that very clear that you are only capable of inciting other people to violence.

How about the agents that were busted for acting as coyotes?
You have such a pathetic comeback...

So lame..show me something everyone obvious knows for proof to then move that goalpost again.
Have YOU ever worked the border..I HAVE..in another entity WITH the border patrol.. Otay Mesa!!

All talk, some show, no go...
edit on 5 4 2022 by LastFirst because: More thoughts

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Seems like ZeroHedge is playing along with the fake narrative.
I don't understand why this has to be blamed on war when the reality is that there is nothing we can do about it now. This is all due to the Grand Solar Minimum that has hit us and that will last for the next 20 years or so.
Food production will drop exponentially and the entire world will be in a famine.

I guess they think we can't handle the truth. If we knew the truth, we'd stop working and society would collapse.
So, better have the people keep working right up to the moment of total collapse so we can get to the bunkers and get all the rest of the food in place, etc without being slowed down by a global gridlock of riots and destruction.

Grand Solar Minimum. Now you know why they want you to start liking eating bugs.

Crop losses from storms and locusts warned about years ago... The masses of average argue over the narrative always.. and their ego and arrogance gets in the way of accepting ....DUNNING KRUGER..
HEY years ago warnings mean nothing compared to months ago MSM tales!!

Who even recalls the huge comets that coincidentally happened right before and during the beginning of COVID.

Our govt makes virus in biolabs, but didn't know this was a nonstarter virus, or that they had no idea how bad it would be, and put up tents in hospital parking lots??

Hmmm.. did they think a comet might truly hit..

Swan, neowise, atlas, etc... Many..

Or that we enter a large interstellar cloud twice a year..

Hmm when again right around the time COVID comes back...Octoberish and APRILish.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

The Petrodollar is Dying ...

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Aren't those folks crossing the border hard working farmers? The type that travel from one crop harvest to another doing the hard jobs for low pay that other folks wouldn't do? It seems like they could help in this crisis as well as take care of their own.

There will be people to be worried about during a food crisis and they likely won't speak Spanish.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Everything in space is constantly moving,our galaxy(the Milkyway) is constantly moving, we are slowly merging with the Andromada galaxy.Our solar system is moving around the galactic center(a solar galactic year is approximatly 290 million earth years.Our sun goes through heating and cooling cycles every 13 years so how can global warming or global cooling(ice ages)be blamed for certain on humanity?Water shortages can be controlled through better infrastructural management.In the middle 1970's California had severe droughts, so we built a pipeline from Parker Arizona through the mountains into California.All the snow they are getting in the Rockies and Northwest will replenish the rivers once it starts melting,pipe it to where it's needed.Spend more money in our country instead of pissing it away on countries that don't give a sh*t about the USA.Get rid of the catastrophic administration that is in office!

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
As far as people crossing the border,there are reasons that we have laws that regulate immigration.People coming to the Us legally become an asset to the country not a liability.Folks who came here legally are outraged with this catch and release BS!

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Texas Border Patrol Charged

A veteran border patrol agent has been charged with human trafficking following the discovery of 180 migrants in Laredo, Texas.

Article content
The unnamed border patrol agent was arrested after being indicted by a grand jury for “felony offences related to transporting undocumented individuals for private gain,” the U.S. Customs and Border Protection said in a statement this week.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join