It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Videos of Russia Ukraine War

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   
In my opinion we aren't really seeing much combat footage that would parallel the USA MSM propaganda that Ukraine is winning, that Putin has failed and on and on as the losers here are all those civilians. Same goes on from Russia. I also have difficulty in seeing the smoke from the mirrors here so I searched what I could find in some clear video footage from either side. Some of the videos are quite long but it is what it is and I have linked them here for all to gain a perspective of who and what seems to have an upper hand.

At the end of the day we are all pawns to these so called "leaders". About all we can do as sheep is say a prayer for the civilians in Ukraine as the wrong types are in charge of the world.

I only attached four links as you can search YouTube or follow these links below to the posters some of whom are pro Russia.

LINKS:

Ukraine War new footage

Operation Z" - Episodes of denazification

How's the war going?

Ukraine War: Russia launches 'vacuum bombs'

The War Zone - The Drive

edit on 23-3-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

In my opinion we aren't really seeing much combat footage that would parallel the USA MSM propaganda

One person's propaganda is the ignorant one's fact .
But which is which in this tale ?
Follow the Yellow Brick Road and pay no attention to the man behind the curtain .

edit on 3/23/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/23/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
In my opinion we aren't really seeing much combat footage that would parallel the USA MSM propaganda that Ukraine is winning, that Putin has failed...

Putin is currently failing. The one thing you haven't seen which bears this out is that Kyiv has not fallen to Russian forces. One month in and allegedly one of the best militaries in the world still hasn't taken the capital. I consider that 'losing'.

Even if they do take it and other parts of Ukraine, the next question becomes, can they hold it?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Possibly because he wants to take it slow? I read that he hates the Ukraine people. Along with

"my beauty"

Ukraine war: Vladimir Putin’s forces resorting to ‘mass extermination’ of civilians

Massive Explosion Hits Shopping Mall Area Overnight In Kyiv
edit on 23-3-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Possibly because he wants to take it slow...

Real sound military strategy, nothing like the 'getting bogged down while failing logistically' to help achieve your objective.

Gin

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Massive Explosion Hits Shopping Mall Area Overnight In Kyiv

That mall was used to hide military equipment (MLRS and ammo). Not so innocent what the western media want everyone to believe. Ukrainian forces also like to use schools and hospitals as their hideout and then cry when these places are bombed.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Being "bogged down" allows for mass annihilation of civilians under the guise of being bogged down. It also allows for the incursion of "volunteers" fighting for Ukraine. Then you have the Nazi spin. Have you seen the rubble of Mariupol?

How about the Russian fleet off Ukraine's southern coast? This entire event may very well be a global mop up of the Nazis and the Cabal. Take it slow allow for the others to join then mop em up.

1st he sent in his "JV" Russian army. Why? Real time training and evaluation of what USA will give and do.

Russian Warships Arrive At Berdyansk Shores, Seize Ukrainian Patrol Vessels

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gin

So I take your Gin along with your Tonic?
edit on 23-3-2022 by Waterglass because: rewrite

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   

This entire event may very well be a global mop up of the Nazis and the Cabal.

LOL. Talk about a LARP. Yeah, it's a Nazi cabal mop up. Thank God Putin is here to save us from the globalists, only a kleptocratic autocrat can rise to the level of savior of the world.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   

nothing like the 'getting bogged down while failing logistically

Apparently Putin ran out of places to keep all the Ukrainian soldiers he apprehended ...

edit on 23-3-2022 by Infoshill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Infoshill
Apparently Putin ran out of places to keep all the Ukrainian soldiers he captured ...

Is that it? That's what got them to park on jammed up roads and in mud-filled fields?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

All is fair in love and war, if we ever get invaded here I would totally be hiding supplies in schools & day care centers.
Maybe preppers should add some little tykes plastic toys for the front yard & a "happy tots day care" sign to make your "bug in" look innocent, and if there's anyone to complain to you can do that if they hit you.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

That's the dumbest thing I've ever read... People have lost their homes, they have to go somewhere. SAFE.

To be now, that a target, with a thousand people holding up? Barbaric.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

The war isn't over, that's how we know Putin isn't winning yet.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Even if they do take it and other parts of Ukraine, the next question becomes, can they hold it?

Probably not. They're already struggling to hold areas the separatists seized eight years ago that supposedly want to join Russia. If they can't even manage that how are they going to occupy a city like Kyiv?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Probably not. They're already struggling to hold areas the separatists seized eight years ago that supposedly want to join Russia. If they can't even manage that how are they going to occupy a city like Kyiv?

This is turning into the the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan on Russian Olympic team steroids.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   

LOL, so why would a kleptocratic autocrat allow "God" to be inserted into the Russian constitution?

‘God’ amendment to Russian constitution wins wider support by Jonathan Luxmoore 20 March 2020

Looking at him from a deep end perspective, he may very well be as you described but that wont stop from his belief or that he may believe hes on a mission from God?

Their #1 enemy besides the USA is Nazis

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Who wins the gold medal, writes the history book also... Well, if they erase the internet..

Man, we are all doomed. WW3, never thought I'd live to see it start..
edit on 23-3-2022 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

LOL, so why would a kleptocratic autocrat allow "God" to be inserted into the Russian constitution?

Maybe the same reason Hitler kept mentioning God despite the fact that he was an alleged atheist.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Off topic but possibly those made for tv disco dancers singing "deeth to e merica" had it right a couple of decades ago.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join