It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Videos of Russia Ukraine War

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Possible, but Hitler also loved Islam and I read that Putin has recruited over 16,000 fighters from West Asia to fight for Russia in Ukraine.

Why Hitler Wished He Was Muslim

Could be that Putin has read Hitlers Mein Kampf and is following that playbook as did Trump read it. Then use that strategy against same.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Could be that Putin has read Hitlers Mein Kampf and is following that playbook as did Trump read it. Then use that strategy against same.

Maybe he did and hopefully it turns out the same way for him. Based on his current performance he seems to be replicating the results to a T.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I find it quite odd that we aren't seeing daily USA MSM with boots on the ground in Ukraine along with combat footage. No the war isn't over.

Going back to the 1980's Soviet Union got bogged down in Afghanistan as USA supplied munitions. Same could happen here but turn into a WWIII

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Why do you find that odd? Would be expensive to start a war with Russia.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Apparently Putin will have Kyiv completely surrounded by this weekend ...

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Many of the nazi cowards are using civilians as human shields within residential areas. They are not fighting brown people in the desert like so many of the US wars have been focused on with little concern for non combatants.

Here's one example:
www.onenewspage.com...

When ats was down I started paying attention to telegram more and there are some good channels for updated info. One user I see a lot of video / photos from is Intel Slava Z.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Agree and he also could be going slow as in playing possum to draw out who has what as in USA and NATO is sending into Ukraine. I am also sure hes well aware of what happened in Afghanistan in the 1980's when the Soviet Army got bogged down and then got their arse kicked by USA supplied hardware such that he doesn't want to make that same mistake in Ukraine.

He sent in his JV troops 1st
He has held back their Air Force
His navy is just now getting around to shelling the large cites on the southern portion of Ukraine.

Now this?

Belarusian military could 'soon' join war in Ukraine, US and NATO officials say

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Agree and he also could be going slow as in playing possum to draw out who has what as in USA and NATO is sending into Ukraine.

No he isn't, that's a moronic strategy if that's what he's doing. What's that called, 'Let's field test the US weapons platforms on ourselves for them'?

edit on 23-3-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Thank you for letting us know what his real strategy is. You get your morning brief from Rudi-Poot today?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Its odd because the MSM was embedded in Irag.

Truth as the First Casualty: Mainstream Media Portrayal of the Gulf War

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Thank you for letting us know what his real strategy is.

If you think he's 'playing possum' so Russian troops can get reamed by Javelin's and Stinger's that's some pretty funny stuff right there. Maybe you can apply for a job helping to plan strategy with them.

edit on 23-3-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

No. He read the Art of War. Some others on this site should to. It is basic strategy to be honest. Surround and Starve.

Like I have said before. This is not a liberation but an invasion. This is Germany going into Poland in WW2 and not Operation Desert Storm where the people in the country will try to oust their own government.

This war has been going on since 2014. It is now just culminating with the invasion of the Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Hey, G? You said that really well

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Sure he could and why wouldn't he. Its a quite simple proportion equation:

Soviet Union : Afghanistan as Russia : Ukraine

Its just like president Joe Biden's feigned mental state of mind. Play village idiot Brandon and all the enemies rise up as we are seeing today.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Sure he could and why wouldn't he.

I didn't say he couldn't, I said it made him a moron if that's what he's doing. What kind of military strategist slow rolls an invasion so they can beta test the enemies weapons platforms?

FFS.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

If you think he's 'playing possum' so Russian troops can get reamed by Javelin's and Stinger's that's some pretty funny stuff right there.

OK, I get it however, so where is all the glorious video footage that the USA and NATO media could play all over the world. Sure we see some but not much

Please explain why?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

There is no playing possum. The Ukraine is a huge country. This is an invasion and it is exactly what I would expect from a country that size with the weapons they have against Russia but we have not seen their full might yet.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

It seems Putin is taking over Ukraine to get his other demands taken care of. I don't remember them all now, but many have nothing to do with Ukraine itself. Weird way to make a point.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

There is no playing possum.

Take it up with the poster who said that.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

There is no playing possum. The Ukraine is a huge country. This is an invasion and it is exactly what I would expect from a country that size with the weapons they have against Russia but we have not seen their full might yet.

I'm surprised the Ukraine hasn't struck a town in Russia yet. A "war" of two neighbors usually involve strikes on both territories.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join