It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Videos of Russia Ukraine War

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
OK, I get it however, so where is all the glorious video footage that the USA and NATO media could play all over the world.

Again, the only video footage that matters doesn't exist, that showing a triumphant Russian military.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I am sure that he read all as great leaders do. However this this a high tech war. The first of its kind in history. I believe hes going slow on purpose to get the opposition to show its cards as in USA and NATO technology. As in missiles and countermeasures.

As he draws it out he does his countermeasures as Russia has the greatest access to Hackers globally.

Putin also gained support of Islam and Muslims as they all hate the USA for what USA did to them during Bush and Obama administrations. Syria remembers

Syrian fighters join Russia in Ukraine battlefield

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It's honestly hard to comprehend the battle plan the Russians used for this invasion. They have often failed in logistics planning but there are stories of Russian soldiers not even knowing they were in Ukraine.

Even if they manage to win in the end from just having more numbers, they have shown the world how terrible there military has become.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
It's honestly hard to comprehend the battle plan the Russians used for this invasion. They have often failed in logistics planning but there are stories of Russian soldiers not even knowing they were in Ukraine.

According the the Sun Tzu experts this is called the 'Slow Roll The Invasion And Beta Test The US Equipment On Ourselves So We Can Hack Them Later, Comrades' doctrine.

Seems to be working well.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

So basically throw equipment and soldiers at them until they run out of rockets?

That's a sound strategy....🤣

I saw a photo the other day of a Russian mig with an off the shelf gps clamped to the cockpit...yowza

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
So basically throw equipment and soldiers at them until they run out of rockets?

That's what the military strategists in the thread are saying. Amazing, huh?

Just feed them into the woodchipper so they can figure out what we have and then, a la the Hitler videos, unleash the divisions that don't exist.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Which is why I feel Iran and China are next.

I do not believe anything that the US or foreign media is telling us. Nothing.

There is an end game and we are just at the beginning. Some experts on here think that it should have been over in a week.

Russia and the rest of the world are just getting started.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

What people are missing, and what the MSM isn't telling us, is that Russia isn't fighting a traditional infantry based land war.

Putin doesn't want to become bogged down in an Afghanistan style forever war where he is going to need tens of thousands of troops to garrison big cities, only to see them being bled by snipers and IED.

He's encircling the cities from a distance and simply wearing them down with what are actually relatively light and infrequent bombardments. At least when compared to what he's capable of doing. He wants them to sign some kind of cease fire, without having to send troops in to occupy them.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

we aren't really seeing much combat footage that would parallel the propaganda that Ukraine is winning

TikToker arrested after posting clip of Ukrainian military vehicles

Ukrainian officials have been warning citizens to refrain from posting footage of Ukrainian military movement on social media in case it helps Russian forces with their targets.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Possibly because he wants to take it slow? I read that he hates the Ukraine people. Along with

"my beauty"

Ukraine war: Vladimir Putin’s forces resorting to ‘mass extermination’ of civilians

Massive Explosion Hits Shopping Mall Area Overnight In Kyiv

The shopping mall was a military target....

newsbulletin247.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Gothmog

Hey, G? You said that really well

Full of puns if one looks .

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Now... I want to re-iterate, that being against western media is NOT the same as being pro-russian.

It's about having the DECENCY to report FACTS and being OBJECTIVE.
Not just cherry picking every god damn thing that can

A. Show how bad the Russians are
B. Show how Russia is failing

And then leave out everything that has to do with the short comings and LIES from our own side.
It was flat out denied and the media went along with it, that the mall wasn't a military target. That it was a civilian target. Now they have been proven wrong... they have been proven liars.

When do ANY of you start to demand that the media bar is raised A LOT higher than it is?

When do you stop #ing just riding the train of "our side", man up and get some freaking integrity?

Yes, the Russians shouldn't have invaded, but Zelenskyi should also have let go of Eastern parts of Ukraine long ago.
FFS, Ukraines "minority" of Russian speaking people is 17%!
That's one 6th of the nation. Not exactly a minority.

NOW... we start diggin even more, and because the media in general is determing to be BIASED, then the balance must be found once more, by exposing as many of their lies as possible.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

In my opinion we aren't really seeing much combat footage that would parallel the USA MSM propaganda that Ukraine is winning, that Putin has failed...

Putin is currently failing. The one thing you haven't seen which bears this out is that Kyiv has not fallen to Russian forces. One month in and allegedly one of the best militaries in the world still hasn't taken the capital. I consider that 'losing'.

Even if they do take it and other parts of Ukraine, the next question becomes, can they hold it?
Shouldn’t this tell us something though? Maybe MSM is lying and Russia has different goals in mind than invading the whole county....

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Maybe the war plans were on Hunters Laptop?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Shouldn’t this tell us something though? Maybe MSM is lying and Russia has different goals in mind than invading the whole county....

One of Putin's stated goals was to force the government into a pro-Russia regime. Epic fail.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

The Russians weren't given appropriate cold weather gear and many of them have been getting frostbite. My only question at this point is "Did Wile E. Coyote plan the invasion or did someone pocket the cold weather gear money?'
edit on 23 3 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0
a reply to: Gin

That's the dumbest thing I've ever read... People have lost their homes, they have to go somewhere. SAFE.

To be now, that a target, with a thousand people holding up? Barbaric.

What are you talking about with a thousand people holding up?

The Mall was being used as a weapons depot. There was also a air defense missle system right up against the mall, they aren't showing that on western MSM either.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

originally posted by: jerich0
a reply to: Gin

That's the dumbest thing I've ever read... People have lost their homes, they have to go somewhere. SAFE.

To be now, that a target, with a thousand people holding up? Barbaric.

What are you talking about with a thousand people holding up?

The Mall was being used as a weapons depot. There was also a air defense missle system right up against the mall, they aren't showing that on western MSM either.

Exactly... which is why we can't trust our own media outlet.

FFS, one of our TV stations in Denmark, made a huge deal out of the report being at the scene of the bombed mall. He had been in the country for some time.
But he didn't know about the trucks? He didn't dive into a journalistic report to find out what was really going on?

That's some BS reporting, and he normally goes as "one of the better reporters". Very alarming...

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Possibly because he wants to take it slow? I read that he hates the Ukraine people. Along with

"my beauty"

Ukraine war: Vladimir Putin’s forces resorting to ‘mass extermination’ of civilians

Massive Explosion Hits Shopping Mall Area Overnight In Kyiv

The shopping mall was a military target....

newsbulletin247.com...

Borrowing tactics from ISIS.
Next , they will move their weapons into classrooms .
Wait , isn't placing weapons of war in civilian locations against the rules of the UN's World Court ?
Yes , yes it is .
Who is the Beauty and who is the Beast there ?
edit on 3/23/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Same here in Britain indeed was thinking the same the other day, there hardly any footage being shown of actual fighting going on by the MSM. So strange when during Falklands, Afghan and Iraq 1 and 2 we were shown footage pretty much constantly on the news channels

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join